SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 11:36 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 119
Today at 9:34 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 120
Today at 8:55 am by oldblackcat

» another record
Today at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
Yesterday at 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Footballers wages
2018-12-08, 12:35 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

» 40K target
2018-12-07, 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Maja, signing or leaving?

Go down

Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-20, 9:57 am


Contract talks are on going?

I would like the player to sign so at least we get this season out of him and if he leaves we can get a bigger fee.

The 'talks' seem to be dragging on!
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7473
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-20, 10:04 am

I am confident he will do one of these options

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  vinkel on 2018-11-20, 11:00 am

cyprussyd wrote:I am confident he will do one of these options
Worth an each way bet then  Laughing .

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  Silvers on 2018-11-20, 11:12 am

I think he will be leaving ( we remain cash -strapped) but will retain him on loan until the end of the season..
avatar
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15200
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-11-20, 1:00 pm

I really hope he does sign..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
avatar
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4933
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-20, 2:21 pm

I know two people at a senior level at the club, one says he will stay, the other he will go.

I would like to believe Delilah but my money is on Sampson.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-20, 2:25 pm

It is like the Russian, Mueller collusion investigation... no news is leaking!
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7473
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  gil t azell on 2018-11-20, 6:38 pm

I believe he would have signed by now. Methinks he is stringing us along for the time being and keeping his options open. Understandable.

If in Jan we get an offer the owners think fair then he goes and gets a transfer fee and spouts some crap about how he feels unwanted.


PS, Maja if ya reading this get signed now.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5448
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-11-20, 7:55 pm

The men at the top want the young players to sign and have made what they describe as "good offers"....do the players or their representatives agree?

Does Maja think he's worth more because of the goals he's scored and using it to try and get a little extra? Or is it his agent?

I'm quite confident he'll sign (just something I was told on saturday) we just have to be patient....
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 57
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-20, 8:16 pm

oldblackcat wrote:The men at the top want the young players to sign and have made what they describe as "good offers"....do the players or their representatives agree?

Does Maja think he's worth more because of the goals he's scored and using it to try and get a little extra? Or is it his agent?

I'm quite confident he'll sign (just something I was told on saturday) we just have to be patient....

One point that occurred yo me... suppose he leaves.. to replace his goals could be expensive in fees and wages... presumably his agent knows this and will exploit it... I would
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7473
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-20, 10:12 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:The men at the top want the young players to sign and have made what they describe as "good offers"....do the players or their representatives agree?

Does Maja think he's worth more because of the goals he's scored and using it to try and get a little extra? Or is it his agent?

I'm quite confident he'll sign (just something I was told on saturday) we just have to be patient....

One point that occurred yo me... suppose he leaves.. to replace his goals could be expensive in fees and wages... presumably his agent knows this and will exploit it... I would
The delay could be a clause letting him leave next season if a good offer comes in

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-22, 2:00 pm

ROSS: “I think part of it is what happens in modern football. When players do well they become subject to speculation. I said post-match on Saturday, I still believe @joshmaja will remain at the club beyond his current contract. I know he’s happy and he enjoys it.”

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-22, 2:09 pm

cyprussyd wrote:ROSS: “I think part of it is what happens in modern football. When players do well they become subject to speculation. I said post-match on Saturday, I still believe @joshmaja will remain at the club beyond his current contract. I know he’s happy and he enjoys it.”

Let's hope Sunderland has got under his skin, as it were. He was I believe born in South London and was with Fulham and Man City. Has he any strong links now with the club? Perhaps he has...perhaps he has met some Bonnie Sunderland lass who is refusing to move.
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7473
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-11-22, 8:03 pm

Here's what I heard saturday......Ross isn't  interested in signing a striker in the transfer window as he thinks that the owners would then expect him to play that striker (and Wyke) ahead of Maja...and Ross thinks that would send out the wrong signals to a young player like Maja who he likes and has confidence in 

As I said before the owners say they have made good offers to the young players they want to keep....maybe Maja thinks he's worth more after scoring the goals he has....I think he'll sign we just need to have patience
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 57
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-22, 8:15 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Here's what I heard saturday......Ross isn't  interested in signing a striker in the transfer window as he thinks that the owners would then expect him to play that striker (and Wyke) ahead of Maja...and Ross thinks that would send out the wrong signals to a young player like Maja who he likes and has confidence in 

As I said before the owners say they have made good offers to the young players they want to keep....maybe Maja thinks he's worth more after scoring the goals he has....I think he'll sign we just need to have patience

Yep lots of theories... time will tell... it has also be said we have to reduce the wage bill, ie sell before buy.
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7473
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-22, 8:26 pm

Like everyone else I have had years of will he stay, will we spend, can we get a top whatever.

For the first time in a long time I ave total faith and trust in the owner and manager and whatever they do is fine by me.

None of us wanted Asoro or McNair to go but have we missed them?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-11-23, 12:05 am

cyprussyd wrote:Like everyone else I have had years of will he stay, will we spend, can we get a top whatever.

For the first time in a long time I ave total faith and trust in the owner and manager and whatever they do is fine by me.

None of us wanted Asoro or McNair to go but have we missed them?
Not at all. I wonder if they think maybe they should have stayed after all? Smile
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9520
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-11-23, 7:33 am

sunderpitt wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:Here's what I heard saturday......Ross isn't  interested in signing a striker in the transfer window as he thinks that the owners would then expect him to play that striker (and Wyke) ahead of Maja...and Ross thinks that would send out the wrong signals to a young player like Maja who he likes and has confidence in 

As I said before the owners say they have made good offers to the young players they want to keep....maybe Maja thinks he's worth more after scoring the goals he has....I think he'll sign we just need to have patience

Yep lots of theories... time will tell... it has also be said we have to reduce the wage bill, ie sell before buy.
It was Charlie Methuen who told me that^^^in a nice conversation I was lucky to have with him....of course he could be telling me what he wants us to hear
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 57
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Maja, signing or leaving?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum