SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Portugal
Emmerdale and Corrie.  EmptyToday at 10:35 am by oxfordshire

» Good Luck
Emmerdale and Corrie.  EmptyToday at 10:13 am by Hieronymus

» SCMP
Emmerdale and Corrie.  EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

» New kits
Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty2019-07-12, 2:57 pm by Mackemneil

» MACKEM_ALLSTAR, ready for big school
Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty2019-07-12, 2:49 pm by Mackemneil


Emmerdale and Corrie.

Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  canary-dave on 2018-11-14, 8:09 pm

Why have they changed to absolutely crap introductory music?

BAH!!!!!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14653
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Guest on 2018-11-14, 8:24 pm

canary-dave wrote:Why have they changed to absolutely crap introductory music?

BAH!!!!!

Barwick Green?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-14, 8:34 pm

Try and keep up, all intro music today is played on piano, we find out tomorrow why.

Still better to moan than listen I suppose

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49236
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  canary-dave on 2018-11-15, 11:57 am

cyprussyd wrote:Try and keep up, all intro music today is played on piano, we find out tomorrow why.

Still better to moan than listen I suppose
Okay so I googled it. I don't much daytime ITV so I wasn't privy to the announcement. 

Sorry you thought I was out of order  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14653
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Vincemac on 2018-11-15, 1:29 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Try and keep up, all intro music today is played on piano, we find out tomorrow why.

Still better to moan than listen I suppose
Why
Maybe some thing to do with children in need
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7646
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Vincemac on 2018-11-15, 9:45 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Try and keep up, all intro music today is played on piano, we find out tomorrow why.

Still better to moan than listen I suppose
Why
Maybe some thing to do with children in need
Still none the wiser
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7646
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  canary-dave on 2018-11-16, 3:41 am

Vincemac wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Try and keep up, all intro music today is played on piano, we find out tomorrow why.

Still better to moan than listen I suppose
Why
Maybe some thing to do with children in need
Still none the wiser

If you Google it Vince it will tell you it's all about Elton John and a Christmas ad. I watched it and I'm still not sure what it's all about  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14653
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-11-16, 7:00 am

The piano shoyte is f*cking ridiculously stupid, but, fortunately, it's to do with the Sainsbury's christmas advert and is a temporary annoyance.

It's still going to annoy us for a good few weeks, then . . . . and while it spoils Curry Street I won't shop at Sainsbury's Sad
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-11-16, 10:11 am

My liking for you lot has diminished somewhat.

How on earth can anybody watch corrabloodyknockers.  Weirdo’s.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 599
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-11-16, 10:25 am

Mrs. A. makes me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-11-16, 10:30 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:Mrs. A. makes me Rolling Eyes
You can take that in more ways than one!!

You need to put your foot down now or it’s a long life of misery for you,  especially as you’re only 26 (cough)
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 599
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-11-16, 11:11 am

It's already been a long life of misery !

She's made me watch it since before I even met her, over 41 years ago . . . . the bitch Shocked

p.s. yes, I really am only 26 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . it's not my fault if your not very good at sums [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-11-16, 11:20 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:It's already been a long life of misery !

She's made me watch it since before I even met her, over 41 years ago . . . . the bitch Shocked

p.s. yes, I really am only 26 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . it's not my fault if your not very good at sums [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. My sincere commiserations.

You are forgiven.  The rest of them up there are still an odd bunch though.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 599
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-16, 11:46 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:It's already been a long life of misery !

She's made me watch it since before I even met her, over 41 years ago . . . . the bitch Shocked

p.s. yes, I really am only 26 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . it's not my fault if your not very good at sums [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. My sincere commiserations.

You are forgiven.  The rest of them up there are still an odd bunch though.
I never miss Corrie in the hope and expectation I will hear Ken Barlow say,"I was in the library taking to SidMCFC yesterday".

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49236
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-11-16, 12:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:It's already been a long life of misery !

She's made me watch it since before I even met her, over 41 years ago . . . . the bitch Shocked

p.s. yes, I really am only 26 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . it's not my fault if your not very good at sums [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. My sincere commiserations.

You are forgiven.  The rest of them up there are still an odd bunch though.
I never miss Corrie in the hope and expectation I will hear Ken Barlow say,"I was in the library taking to SidMCFC yesterday".
Now THAT is never going to happen.  Firstly Ken Barlow died many years ago, or at least should have, and secondly I still haven’t paid my sixpence fine.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 599
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Vincemac on 2018-11-16, 1:31 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Try and keep up, all intro music today is played on piano, we find out tomorrow why.

Still better to moan than listen I suppose
Why
Maybe some thing to do with children in need
Still none the wiser

If you Google it Vince it will tell you it's all about Elton John and a Christmas ad. I watched it and I'm still not sure what it's all about  Embarassed
like
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7646
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Guest on 2018-11-22, 2:32 pm

For anyone who thinks Emmerdale/Corrie/Eastenders are bad ( they are but the Archers is brilliant).. try being stuck indoors with a poorly infant watching endless Peppa Pig and CBeebies ( am I the only one who thinks Justin is a little off?)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-22, 3:04 pm

sunderpitt wrote:For anyone who thinks Emmerdale/Corrie/Eastenders are bad ( they are but the Archers is brilliant).. try being stuck indoors with a poorly infant watching endless Peppa Pig and CBeebies ( am I the only one who thinks Justin is a little off?)
No thank you, thats what parents are for.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49236
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Guest on 2018-11-22, 4:04 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:For anyone who thinks Emmerdale/Corrie/Eastenders are bad ( they are but the Archers is brilliant).. try being stuck indoors with a poorly infant watching endless Peppa Pig and CBeebies ( am I the only one who thinks Justin is a little off?)
No thank you, thats what parents are for.


That might be okay if my single parent son... worked for Goldman Sachs, who are to provide free emergency nanny care for sick children (supposedly to help close gender gap)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-22, 5:56 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:For anyone who thinks Emmerdale/Corrie/Eastenders are bad ( they are but the Archers is brilliant).. try being stuck indoors with a poorly infant watching endless Peppa Pig and CBeebies ( am I the only one who thinks Justin is a little off?)
No thank you, thats what parents are for.


That might be okay if my single parent son... worked for Goldman Sachs, who are to provide free emergency nanny care for sick children (supposedly to help close gender gap)
Good answer

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49236
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-11-23, 12:19 am

sunderpitt wrote:For anyone who thinks Emmerdale/Corrie/Eastenders are bad ( they are but the Archers is brilliant).. try being stuck indoors with a poorly infant watching endless Peppa Pig and CBeebies ( am I the only one who thinks Justin is a little off?)
We get Vampirina or Peppa pig with the little one - also been poorly - and the new Scooby Doo if the older one gets a look in at the TV. That is real rubbish btw, not a patch on the one we watched in the 70s!

Justin is lovely - so yes it is just you Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10019
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale and Corrie.  Empty Re: Emmerdale and Corrie.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum