SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 11:36 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 119
Today at 9:34 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 120
Today at 8:55 am by oldblackcat

» another record
Today at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
Yesterday at 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Footballers wages
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:35 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 17
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:37 am by cyprussyd

» 40K target
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Morecambe v Sunderland

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Morecambe v Sunderland

Post  sunderpitt on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:15 am

cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Maja scored. not sure if I would have played him tonight.. as he could get injured for Saturday.

Then I  am not the manager

Thought Ruiter had a poor game

MoM.. probably one of the debut players
Glad Ruiter had a poor game not conceding a goal.....when he plays well he might get on the score sheet Laughing
rof rof rof rof rof rof rof
I assume Sunders missed his double save
No I did not... good saves... pity about the rest of the game...any player ratings anywhere?

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:52 am

Player Ratings

Robbin Ruiter, 4/10: Didn’t do anything absurdly wrong but I don’t think I saw him catch a single corner all evening. 
Jack Bainbridge, 6/10: A shaky start progressed into a very decent display from the young lad.
Alim Ozturk, 6/10: Alright. Probably the least active of the centre-back trio.
Glenn Loovens, 6/10: Should’ve done better in the opening exchanges when he let his marker escape him and saunter into the box, but otherwise he was solid and marshalled the back line well enough.
Bryan Oviedo, 7/10: Swung in his fair share of dangerous deliveries across the evening, with the penultimate one leading to our goal.
Max Power, 7/10: Seemed to have a part to play in all our midfield motions. Didn’t get sent off either, which is always a bonus.
Jake Hackett, 7/10: Quite an impressive display. Looked confident and sufficiently threatening as a component of our attacking movements.
Luke O’Nien, 4/10: Hardly saw him unless he was kicking someone’s ankles.
Jack Diamond, 6/10: Industrious and tricky, but really should’ve scored in the second half.
Jordan Hunter, 6/10: Offered plenty of energy throughout but seemed to become less effective as the game ticked on.
Josh Maja, 7/10: Struggled to get involved all game at all for the most part but hey, he nabbed the winner didn’t he?
(SUB) Brandon Taylor, 6/10: Looked lively from the get-go.
(SUB) Lee Connelly, 6/10: Same as above.
(SUB) Daniel Neil, N/A: Wasn’t on long enough to make a real impact.
Man of the Match: Jake Hackett.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:49 am

sunderpitt wrote:

Player Ratings

Robbin Ruiter, 4/10: Didn’t do anything absurdly wrong but I don’t think I saw him catch a single corner all evening. 
Jack Bainbridge, 6/10: A shaky start progressed into a very decent display from the young lad.
Alim Ozturk, 6/10: Alright. Probably the least active of the centre-back trio.
Glenn Loovens, 6/10: Should’ve done better in the opening exchanges when he let his marker escape him and saunter into the box, but otherwise he was solid and marshalled the back line well enough.
Bryan Oviedo, 7/10: Swung in his fair share of dangerous deliveries across the evening, with the penultimate one leading to our goal.
Max Power, 7/10: Seemed to have a part to play in all our midfield motions. Didn’t get sent off either, which is always a bonus.
Jake Hackett, 7/10: Quite an impressive display. Looked confident and sufficiently threatening as a component of our attacking movements.
Luke O’Nien, 4/10: Hardly saw him unless he was kicking someone’s ankles.
Jack Diamond, 6/10: Industrious and tricky, but really should’ve scored in the second half.
Jordan Hunter, 6/10: Offered plenty of energy throughout but seemed to become less effective as the game ticked on.
Josh Maja, 7/10: Struggled to get involved all game at all for the most part but hey, he nabbed the winner didn’t he?
(SUB) Brandon Taylor, 6/10: Looked lively from the get-go.
(SUB) Lee Connelly, 6/10: Same as above.
(SUB) Daniel Neil, N/A: Wasn’t on long enough to make a real impact.
Man of the Match: Jake Hackett.
Yeah read this earlier........baring in mind Maja didn't play that well but got a 7.....what about this review for Ruiter..........

Robbin Ruiter 6/10: Didn't catch a single corner but he did a fine double save and hey,kept a clean sheet didn't he??

My point being everyone has their own view of a game but certain players like Ruiter,Ozturk and O'Nien have been labelled poor and in the eyes of some fans aren't good enough and their bad points are therefore highlighted
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:56 am

Errr the Roker Report gave Ruiter 4/10. As you say just their opinion..

O9 has had a couple of good substitutions lately, he was poor at the start of the season. He was off the pace last night.

Would not argue too much that Hackett had a good game
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:51 pm

What I took away from last night is we may well have a good set coming through for the future but it will be the future..

On Saturday we should see Cattermole and our first 11 start.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 pm

I thought Ruiter played OK.. He made one handling error second half, but got away with it. his distribution was fine and he pulled off a couple of decent saves..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:16 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:I thought Ruiter played OK.. He made one handling error second half, but got away with it. his distribution was fine and he pulled off a couple of decent saves..
NO, no, no MrRAW, you know dam well that its not how it works. If you decide a player is shit you simply ignore any good bits, highlight the bad bits then say I told you he was shit.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:52 pm

not the best of games but that's understandable with so many changes on both sides. I did like the small young lad Connelly who came on in the second half. And Maja does what Maja does, score goals. Think Power for me was MOTM

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum