SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Luke O’Nien
Today at 4:32 pm by canary-dave

» Charlie Methven
Today at 1:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Well, what went wrong yesterday
Today at 12:52 pm by Kipper

» Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane leave Republic of Ireland roles
Today at 11:58 am by cyprussyd

» Stewart Donald
Today at 11:29 am by cyprussyd

» Maja, signing or leaving?
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 16
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by Lever Malone

» League Table Week 15
Yesterday at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 14
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 15
Yesterday at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

The Spice Girls

Go down

The Spice Girls

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-05, 3:45 pm

Sunderland AFC is delighted to welcome British pop sensations, the Spice Girls, to the Stadium of Light in June 2019.
As part of their Spice World 2019 tour, the iconic girl band will play to a 50,000-capacity crowd on 6 June 2019, and will be supported by Jess Glynne.
SAFC’s Managing Director, Tony Davison said: “The Stadium of Light has hosted some of the biggest names in music, welcoming over half a million concert goers since 2009. It has become known as one of the best concert venues in the North East. We are absolutely thrilled that the Spice Girls have chosen our club to play a part in this very special reunion tour.
“Stewart, Charlie and the Board have a clear vision that the Stadium will continue to host world class events. We are working closely with Sunderland City Council to once again make concerts and other major events a regular feature in Sunderland, and their support has been terrific.
“We are passionate about to promoting the city and region on a world stage. We are really looking forward to welcoming people from the North East - and beyond - to the Stadium of Light.”
Councillor Graeme Miller, the Leader of Sunderland City Council, said: “This is fantastic news for the city. The Spice Girls are one of the biggest groups in the world and it’s a real coup that they have chosen Sunderland as one of the venues for their Spice World tour.
“The return of concerts to the Stadium of Light is a brilliant opportunity to showcase Sunderland and the wider region on the world stage, building on the success of the Tall Ships Races and our growing reputation as an events city.
“But this is also about helping support and grow Sunderland’s economy which is why MAKE it Sunderland is working with the club to deliver the concerts.
“We know from past experience that stadium concerts bring thousands of people into the city, with each concert generating around £3.5m of spending in the city’s bars, restaurants and hotels. We also know visitor expenditure in Sunderland last year was worth £429m to the city’s economy, with 5,309 jobs supported by tourism, so it’s really important for the council to support events like this to help our businesses to grow and thrive.”
Ticket Information
Tickets and hospitality will go on sale at 10.30am on Saturday 10 November.

Tickets will be available via See Tickets and Ticketmaster.
Hospitality
Demand for the Spice Girls concert is expected to be exceptionally high - see packages here. 

Call 0371 911 1555 or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to find out more information or to make an expression of interest.
Existing SAFC hospitality customers should contact the club immediately to reserve their package.
Wheelchair and special needs patrons
Tickets for wheelchair and special needs patrons are available by telephone from SAFC, tel. 0191 551 5004 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Important Information
Young people under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18. No unaccompanied youngsters aged 16 or under will be permitted entry to the venue.

There is a limit of 6 tickets per purchaser. 

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spice Girls

Post  canary-dave on 2018-11-05, 3:53 pm

Tell me what you want, what you really,really want!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-05, 4:25 pm

I honestly think our new owners deserve a medal for putting Sunderland back on the map and lifting the cities profile. This concert will give us a world wide audience and bring millions into the area. It's even bigger than a royal visit from canary boy

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-05, 4:55 pm

Posh has declined!
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-11-05, 6:23 pm

Not my cup of tea but yes a big well done to the top dogs at SAFC again.

Cannot see this selling out to be honest. They were big but are they still big enough to sell 40000 plus tkts?
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-05, 6:36 pm

gil t azell wrote:Not my cup of tea but yes a big well done to the top dogs at SAFC again.

Cannot see this selling out to be honest. They were big but are they still big enough to sell 40000 plus tkts?
they will sell out quickly

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-11-05, 7:43 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Not my cup of tea but yes a big well done to the top dogs at SAFC again.

they will sell out quickly

I sincerely hope so. Good for the clubs coffers, good for the towns bars, restaurants, hotels etc.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-11-05, 9:56 pm

My 30 year old daughter and all her friends intend going and are extremely excited by this. I think it is a great coup for the club and the area since they are only doing six dates in all. Cannot understand it myself but fair play to all involved for making this happen. Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-07, 6:27 pm

Tickets will range from £55 – £125 for seats, £70 for standing, and £185 for Golden Circle.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-11-07, 6:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Tickets will range from £55 – £125 for seats, £70 for standing, and £185 for Golden Circle.
How much to stand outside

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-11-07, 7:12 pm

. . . . or to stay at home and watch Corry, which will be at least as enjoyable Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-07, 7:28 pm

I fancy the golden circle

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-11-07, 8:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I fancy the golden circle

You always fancy a ring!  Gold, silver or brown  every time a winner  Embarassed

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-11-08, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-08, 9:59 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I had a feeling you were a secret Spice fan

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-10, 3:37 pm

Tickets just gone on sale and standing tickets sold out and other areas in short supply, looking like another success for our new owners.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum