SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Footie tonight
Today at 10:06 am by oxfordshire

» Quiz 119
Today at 5:52 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 120
Today at 5:50 am by Nostalgic

» Sunderland Til I Die
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Footballers wages
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» another record
Yesterday at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
2018-12-09, 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Happy birthday for Saturday

Go down

Happy birthday for Saturday

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-02, 6:43 pm

To Gordon ya little liar Armstrong who says he is 26 tomorrow, if he is 26 he has had a bloody hard life.

bday bday bday bday

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy birthday for Saturday

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-02, 7:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:To Gordon ya little liar Armstrong who says he is 26 tomorrow, if he is 26 he has had a bloody hard life.

bday bday bday bday

Ah to he 26 again
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2018-11-02, 7:25 pm

It's all in the mind so I'm told. Anyway, Dave a great birthday and stop telling great big fibs

pinta pinta cheerh cheerh
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-11-02, 8:02 pm

Don't worry Gordon  you don't look a day over 85. 

Have a good one mate   Very Happy

bday bday bday

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-11-02, 8:06 pm

Happy birthday bdaybdaywg2glass
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2018-11-02, 9:14 pm

Happy birthday. I am celebrating for you in Port Douglas in FNQ. Far North Queensland.
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-11-02, 9:55 pm

hope the lads get a birthday win for ya mate. bday beer

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-11-03, 8:14 am

bday beer pint bday
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-11-03, 8:46 am

Thank you very glad, everybody Smile
I really am 26 . . . . I remember 'cos I've been 26 for blinking ages Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-11-03, 10:16 am

Have a gudun Gordon.  Will always remember the header against Chelsea in 1992.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-11-03, 3:33 pm

Happy birthday mate have a good un. bday wg2 wg2 wg2 wg2 wg2 wg2
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-11-03, 5:52 pm

Hope you're having a fab birthday
cheers
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-11-05, 10:37 pm

Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day anyway Very Happy

(PS I reckon you have dyscalculia ( 26!! Laughing )
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-11-06, 4:28 pm

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, peeps Wink 

Here's how it went . . . .

8:30 - Mrs. A went to Fatties Club while I had some of my favourite sausages for breakfast, which was lovely.

13:00 - We were booked and went to The Salthouse  (Seaburn) for lunch with my children (including sons-in-law) and grandchildren, which, having been there lots of times and thoroughly enjoyed it, should have been blinking lovely - it wasn't [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Having booked a specific table (or two) a few days before and paying £5 per person deposit just the day before, they'd forgotten about us and we weren't even booked [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fortunately, a couple gave up their seat next to another available table to accommodate us (in a different part of the café/restaurant to the area that I'd booked) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Although the food was okay (no more) the service was terrible (it was an hour before we received our meals) and nobody at any point asked how things were (even when I paid) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Summary - they can't cater for 'big' parties (there were only 8 of us) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The worst bit - I didn't even whinge about it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15:00 - 17:00 - The match, which cheered me up (obviously) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

17:30 - a few pints of Hobgoblin in our favourite pub (Alum House, next to 'Sheels ferry) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20:30 - taxi home to toasties (she knows how to spoil me) made lovingly by Mrs. A [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wasn't capable of anything else so that's that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Summary - apart from The Salthouse I/we had a lovely birthday  Very Happy

Sunday

10:00 - 11:00 I played football as usual

p.m. - A&E after being injured playing football (rib injury, I thought) !
After being seen after only 20 minutes, followed by blood tests and an ultrasound, I was on a drip for an hour (to put some 'contrast' in) before an x-ray then a ct scan, and I was there for a total of four hours before being released with no broken (but very badly bruised) ribs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There's a little more to it than that, but I haven't got to give up playing football [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
At least it wasn't actually on my birthday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can't wait for my next birthday weekend (when I'll be 26 again) Smile
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 2018-11-06, 5:43 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:Thanks again for the birthday wishes, peeps Wink 

8:30 - Mrs. A went to Fatties Club while I had some of my favourite sausages for breakfast, which was lovely.

13:00 - We were booked and went to The Salthouse  (Seaburn) for lunch with my children (including sons-in-law) and grandchildren, which, having been there lots of times and thoroughly enjoyed it, should have been blinking lovely - it wasn't [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Having booked a specific table (or two) a few days before and paying £5 per person deposit just the day before, they'd forgotten about us and we weren't even booked [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fortunately, a couple gave up their seat next to another available table to accommodate us (in a different part of the café/restaurant to the area that I'd booked) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Although the food was okay (no more) the service was terrible (it was an hour before we received our meals) and nobody at any point asked how things were (even when I paid) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Summary - they can't cater for 'big' parties (there were only 8 of us) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The worst bit - I didn't even whinge about it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15:00 - 17:00 - The match, which cheered me up (obviously) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

17:30 - a few pints of Hobgoblin in our favourite pub (Alum House, next to 'Sheels ferry) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20:30 - taxi home to toasties (she knows how to spoil me) made lovingly by Mrs. A [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wasn't capable of anything else so that's that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunday

After being seen after only 20 minutes, followed by blood tests and an ultrasound, I was on a drip for an hour (to put some 'contrast' in) before an x-ray then a ct scan, and I was there for a total of four hours before being released with no broken (but very badly bruised) ribs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There's a little more to it than that, but I haven't got to give up playing football [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
At least it wasn't actually on my birthday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You younuns know how to have a good time but I would keep quiet about the grandkids, people may suspect you are telling porkies about the grandkids or your AGE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-11-06, 6:12 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:Thanks again for the birthday wishes, peeps Wink 

Sunday

You mean you got home drunk
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum