SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Footie tonight
Today at 10:06 am by oxfordshire

» Quiz 119
Today at 5:52 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 120
Today at 5:50 am by Nostalgic

» Sunderland Til I Die
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Footballers wages
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» another record
Yesterday at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
2018-12-09, 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

New badge then?

Go down

New badge then?

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-31, 6:19 pm

I couldn't be more on the fence but let's not change our nickname with it.
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-31, 6:42 pm

A reference to ship building and mining .will be a yes from me.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-31, 7:12 pm

Donald has just confirmed on radio Newcastle that the badge will NOT be changed.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  gil t azell on 2018-10-31, 7:18 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Donald has just confirmed on radio Newcastle that the badge will NOT be changed.

Is that our bosses being clever?  Charlie leaks a bit info. Gauges reaction and Stewy knocks it on the head.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5449
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-31, 7:42 pm

gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Donald has just confirmed on radio Newcastle that the badge will NOT be changed.

Is that our bosses being clever?  Charlie leaks a bit info. Gauges reaction and Stewy knocks it on the head.
No its Donald being honest, he explained what happened and why it wont change, made perfect sense.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-31, 10:43 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Donald has just confirmed on radio Newcastle that the badge will NOT be changed.

Is that our bosses being clever?  Charlie leaks a bit info. Gauges reaction and Stewy knocks it on the head.
No its Donald being honest, he explained what happened and why it wont change, made perfect sense.
Missed it. What happened?
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-10-31, 10:58 pm

Also said nothing would change without consulting supporters first..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
avatar
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4933
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-31, 11:04 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Donald has just confirmed on radio Newcastle that the badge will NOT be changed.

Is that our bosses being clever?  Charlie leaks a bit info. Gauges reaction and Stewy knocks it on the head.
No its Donald being honest, he explained what happened and why it wont change, made perfect sense.
Missed it. What happened?


ICYMI:
@SunderlandAFC Owner Stewart Donald was in taking your calls on #totalsport with @SimonPryde & @Tweed_Barnesy this evening.

You can listen back to the full show here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06ncfc3 …

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-01, 9:16 am

Unless it is broke.. do not fix it!
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7474
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-11-04, 8:46 am

Plenty things needed changing at the club....the badge isn't one of them....

confusing with Charlie saying they're looking at changing it and Stewart on the radio saying they weren't changing it tho
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 57
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-11-04, 8:32 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Plenty things needed changing at the club....the badge isn't one of them....

confusing with Charlie saying they're looking at changing it and Stewart on the radio saying they weren't changing it tho
To add to Gil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10061
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: New badge then?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum