SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Footie tonight
Today at 10:06 am by oxfordshire

» Quiz 119
Today at 5:52 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 120
Today at 5:50 am by Nostalgic

» Sunderland Til I Die
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Footballers wages
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» another record
Yesterday at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
2018-12-09, 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

New contract updates from The Don

Go down

New contract updates from The Don

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-29, 6:30 pm

George Honeyman, if he plays an X amount of games gets an extra year, so I think George is here for next year anyway.
We’ve begun conversations, lots of them are with the agents to come back to us, and we’d have hoped to have a few of them tied up by now but they are being a little bit slower.
I think there’ll be news on those players very shortly.
There’s a lot of talk around the youngsters, which is obviously [Lynden Gooch], [Josh] Maja and Denver [Hume]. All three of them have indicated that they would like to stay at the club.
We’ve put offers to them, we feel that they are very good offers. The agents are giving us their view of what’s a decent offer.
So the haggle is on.
While they aren’t the only players out of contract - Adam Matthews and Robbin Ruiter are also amongst that group - Donald says the club are concentrating on tying down the first team players who have come through the academy, with on loan duo Max Stryjek and Elliot Embleton also on high up in their thoughts:
We’ve got some others that are out of contract that we’ll talk to but we’re focusing on those youngsters.
We’ve got Max [Stryjek] down at Eastleigh that is out [of contract] and we’ve got to do something with him, and Elliot at Grimsby is out [of contract], so we’ve got him as well.
We know they’re due and we’ve begun conversations.
Sunderland’s owner also revealed that although manager Jack Ross signed a two-year deal with the club when he came in from St Mirren, he will have an extra year added should we get promoted:
I believe he’s got a year extension if we get promoted. He automatically gets a year if he’s successful. I’m not sure if he’s really successful if he gets another year as well, I can’t quite remember.
But I’m sure he’s got a two-year deal with a year extension should we go up.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New contract updates from The Don

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-29, 6:47 pm

Great to be told what is going on and whilst there are bound to be bumps on the road.... most of these negotiations are likely to be successful.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum