SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Latest topics
» New site
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? EmptyToday at 10:24 am by Vincemac

» thoughts
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? EmptyYesterday at 6:16 pm by barrowmackem

» Rafa gone
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty2019-06-25, 11:48 am by Lever Malone

» VAR again!
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty2019-06-24, 8:47 am by Hieronymus

» Camaroon v England
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty2019-06-24, 7:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Favourites
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty2019-06-21, 9:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Value for money
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty2019-06-21, 6:47 pm by gil t azell

» Fixtures
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty2019-06-21, 9:51 am by Kipper

» James
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty2019-06-20, 10:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Takeover update
If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty2019-06-20, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra?

Go down

If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra?

Post  Guest on 2018-10-24, 10:16 pm

I'm available. Who else wants to be a Mod on here?

Back to top Go down

If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty Re: If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra?

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-25, 3:39 pm

niceonemarra wrote:I'm available. Who else wants to be a Mod on here?
It’s not the point who wants 
In my opinion it’s entirely down to syd and 
No one else
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra? Empty Re: If you ever retire can I be a Moderator on here please marra?

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-26, 1:49 pm

Well if he is going to be a mod, just to even things i think i should be a rocker.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-10-26, 1:53 pm

vinkel wrote:Well if he is going to be a mod, just to even things i think i should be a rocker.
lol!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-26, 2:17 pm

vinkel wrote:Well if he is going to be a mod, just to even things i think i should be a rocker.

Not forgetting cross dressers
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-26, 3:25 pm

That's better than being a mod, thank H

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-10-26, 4:40 pm

Time for a bit of Spoonerism. 

Let's have Rods and Mockers 

Twisted Evil

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-10-26, 10:46 pm

canary-dave wrote:Time for a bit of Spoonerism. 

Let's have Rods and Mockers 

Twisted Evil
A right vouayers club is SunderMad  Suspect

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum