SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Hieronymus

» Lee Cattermole
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:23 pm by cyprussyd

» Come back Theresa
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac


Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  canary-dave on 2018-10-20, 5:09 pm

Well played Sunderland, 3 points and a clean sheet. 

Good win for us too at the Florists   Cool

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14599
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-20, 5:53 pm

On to Tuesday, Donny away.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
vinkel
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 68
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-20, 6:40 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
vinkel wrote:Ready for the off.
Is there any radio coverage
It is on Radio Newcastle FM - sorry I really have been busy and only just started listening just beforee we got the own goal - just not ahd time to log in and see what was happening on here!

Sounds like we have had a few chances so maybe score should be more than 1-0?
Fm 95.4 
Found it at half time
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-21, 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49129
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-10-22, 9:47 am

Don't know about anyone else but doesn't it feel good to have a manager who can change the game when things aren't working? Who has a plan B and a Plan C? For so long we have all moaned and groaned at the lack of impact our subs have made, or the inability of our manager to see what we all see and change tactics or personnel during the game to make things better. I am loving it! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9940
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-22, 11:37 am

Hieronymus wrote:Don't know about anyone else but doesn't it feel good to have a manager who can change the game when things aren't working? Who has a plan B and a Plan C? For so long we have all moaned and groaned at the lack of impact our subs have made, or the inability of our manager to see what we all see and change tactics or personnel during the game to make things better. I am loving it! Very Happy
It sure is H, after an owner we never saw, a CeO who never spoke and a succession of managers who just did not work everything is good and Ross, well I still await his words that are not honest and dont make sense.

I spent a lot of Saturdays game on Twitter, lots good and a small minority not so good,

Why is Honeyman there, he is useless.
WTF is Ross doing taking Maja and Mcgeady off, clueless.


Well the useless and clueless got us a 2-0 win away.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49129
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-22, 12:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Don't know about anyone else but doesn't it feel good to have a manager who can change the game when things aren't working? Who has a plan B and a Plan C? For so long we have all moaned and groaned at the lack of impact our subs have made, or the inability of our manager to see what we all see and change tactics or personnel during the game to make things better. I am loving it! Very Happy
It sure is H, after an owner we never saw, a CeO who never spoke and a succession of managers who just did not work everything is good and Ross, well I still await his words that are not honest and dont make sense.

I spent a lot of Saturdays game on Twitter, lots good and a small minority not so good,

Why is Honeyman there, he is useless.
WTF is Ross doing taking Maja and Mcgeady off, clueless.


Well the useless and clueless got us a 2-0 win away.
and I thought Twitter was full of well considered and reasoned argument
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1350
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-22, 12:47 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Don't know about anyone else but doesn't it feel good to have a manager who can change the game when things aren't working? Who has a plan B and a Plan C? For so long we have all moaned and groaned at the lack of impact our subs have made, or the inability of our manager to see what we all see and change tactics or personnel during the game to make things better. I am loving it! Very Happy
It sure is H, after an owner we never saw, a CeO who never spoke and a succession of managers who just did not work everything is good and Ross, well I still await his words that are not honest and dont make sense.

I spent a lot of Saturdays game on Twitter, lots good and a small minority not so good,

Why is Honeyman there, he is useless.
WTF is Ross doing taking Maja and Mcgeady off, clueless.


Well the useless and clueless got us a 2-0 win away.
and I thought Twitter was full of well considered and reasoned argument
Only when I am on there.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49129
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-22, 1:21 pm

I see that McGeady...'when he is good he is very very good, but when he is bad he is horrid..unfortunately it has been more of the later  recently.. he should be running rings around the oppo in this league.. but he is not!

Honeyman is not a great player but will 100% to the cause.

Maja.. who may be carrying an ankle injury... was not at the races Saturday. Our only problem is atm who do we bring on?
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-22, 2:00 pm

sunderpitt wrote:I see that McGeady...'when he is good he is very very good, but when he is bad he is horrid..unfortunately it has been more of the later  recently.. he should be running rings around the oppo in this league.. but he is not!

Honeyman is not a great player but will 100% to the cause.

Maja.. who may be carrying an ankle injury... was not at the races Saturday. Our only problem is atm who do we bring on?
Ross seemed to have the answer to that on Saturday.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1350
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-22, 4:03 pm

Kipper wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:I see that McGeady...'when he is good he is very very good, but when he is bad he is horrid..unfortunately it has been more of the later  recently.. he should be running rings around the oppo in this league.. but he is not!

Honeyman is not a great player but will 100% to the cause.

Maja.. who may be carrying an ankle injury... was not at the races Saturday. Our only problem is atm who do we bring on?
Ross seemed to have the answer to that on Saturday.
But Ross looks at positives and not how many players he can pick on. Unlike Sunders I did not see the game live, the only true way IMO to for an opinion bt reading what people are saying who did see the game McGeady had an OK game and Ross seems to think Honeyman is a good player.

I find it strange how at the end of last season many wanted Honeyman to stay, now he is not that good. Local lad works hard, comes through the system, is made captain then reads how shit he is. I wonder why players see f*ck it and leave?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49129
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum