SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Footie tonight
Today at 10:06 am by oxfordshire

» Quiz 119
Today at 5:52 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 120
Today at 5:50 am by Nostalgic

» Sunderland Til I Die
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Footballers wages
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» another record
Yesterday at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
2018-12-09, 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC

Post  canary-dave on 2018-10-20, 5:09 pm

Well played Sunderland, 3 points and a clean sheet. 

Good win for us too at the Florists   Cool

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-20, 5:53 pm

On to Tuesday, Donny away.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-20, 6:40 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
vinkel wrote:Ready for the off.
Is there any radio coverage
It is on Radio Newcastle FM - sorry I really have been busy and only just started listening just beforee we got the own goal - just not ahd time to log in and see what was happening on here!

Sounds like we have had a few chances so maybe score should be more than 1-0?
Fm 95.4 
Found it at half time
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-21, 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-10-22, 9:47 am

Don't know about anyone else but doesn't it feel good to have a manager who can change the game when things aren't working? Who has a plan B and a Plan C? For so long we have all moaned and groaned at the lack of impact our subs have made, or the inability of our manager to see what we all see and change tactics or personnel during the game to make things better. I am loving it! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-22, 11:37 am

Hieronymus wrote:Don't know about anyone else but doesn't it feel good to have a manager who can change the game when things aren't working? Who has a plan B and a Plan C? For so long we have all moaned and groaned at the lack of impact our subs have made, or the inability of our manager to see what we all see and change tactics or personnel during the game to make things better. I am loving it! Very Happy
It sure is H, after an owner we never saw, a CeO who never spoke and a succession of managers who just did not work everything is good and Ross, well I still await his words that are not honest and dont make sense.

I spent a lot of Saturdays game on Twitter, lots good and a small minority not so good,

Why is Honeyman there, he is useless.
WTF is Ross doing taking Maja and Mcgeady off, clueless.

Well the useless and clueless got us a 2-0 win away.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-22, 12:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Don't know about anyone else but doesn't it feel good to have a manager who can change the game when things aren't working? Who has a plan B and a Plan C? For so long we have all moaned and groaned at the lack of impact our subs have made, or the inability of our manager to see what we all see and change tactics or personnel during the game to make things better. I am loving it! Very Happy
It sure is H, after an owner we never saw, a CeO who never spoke and a succession of managers who just did not work everything is good and Ross, well I still await his words that are not honest and dont make sense.

I spent a lot of Saturdays game on Twitter, lots good and a small minority not so good,

and I thought Twitter was full of well considered and reasoned argument
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-22, 12:47 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

and I thought Twitter was full of well considered and reasoned argument
Only when I am on there.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-22, 1:21 pm

I see that McGeady...'when he is good he is very very good, but when he is bad he is horrid..unfortunately it has been more of the later  recently.. he should be running rings around the oppo in this league.. but he is not!

Honeyman is not a great player but will 100% to the cause.

Maja.. who may be carrying an ankle injury... was not at the races Saturday. Our only problem is atm who do we bring on?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-22, 2:00 pm

sunderpitt wrote:I see that McGeady...'when he is good he is very very good, but when he is bad he is horrid..unfortunately it has been more of the later  recently.. he should be running rings around the oppo in this league.. but he is not!

Maja.. who may be carrying an ankle injury... was not at the races Saturday. Our only problem is atm who do we bring on?
Ross seemed to have the answer to that on Saturday.
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-22, 4:03 pm

Kipper wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:I see that McGeady...'when he is good he is very very good, but when he is bad he is horrid..unfortunately it has been more of the later  recently.. he should be running rings around the oppo in this league.. but he is not!

Ross seemed to have the answer to that on Saturday.
But Ross looks at positives and not how many players he can pick on. Unlike Sunders I did not see the game live, the only true way IMO to for an opinion bt reading what people are saying who did see the game McGeady had an OK game and Ross seems to think Honeyman is a good player.

I find it strange how at the end of last season many wanted Honeyman to stay, now he is not that good. Local lad works hard, comes through the system, is made captain then reads how shit he is. I wonder why players see f*ck it and leave?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum