SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Footie tonight
Today at 10:06 am by oxfordshire

» Quiz 119
Today at 5:52 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 120
Today at 5:50 am by Nostalgic

» Sunderland Til I Die
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Footballers wages
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» another record
Yesterday at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
2018-12-09, 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

It's boring is it not

Go down

It's boring is it not

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-17, 8:31 am

With no matches or a transfer window.. frankly it's boring
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7474
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: It's boring is it not

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-17, 12:02 pm

sunderpitt wrote:With no matches or a transfer window.. frankly it's boring
Get yourself off to Brussels, i think it May be lively over there.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: It's boring is it not

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-17, 1:17 pm

vinkel wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:With no matches or a transfer window.. frankly it's boring
Get yourself off to Brussels, i think it May be lively over there.

if PM questions are anything to go buy..i would rather sit outside and watch the grass grow to leaves fall off the trees... much more fun

I am not an avid torygraph reader but Matt their cartoonist is very good. Today he has a bearded man wondering around with a placard, written on it, is the message, "The end of (Brexit) is not Nigh"
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7474
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: It's boring is it not

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-10-17, 5:31 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
vinkel wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:With no matches or a transfer window.. frankly it's boring
Get yourself off to Brussels, i think it May be lively over there.

if PM questions are anything to go buy..i would rather sit outside and watch the grass grow to leaves fall off the trees... much more fun

I am not an avid torygraph reader but Matt their cartoonist is very good. Today he has a bearded man wondering around with a placard, written on it, is the message, "The end of (Brexit) is not Nigh"
Yes that made me smile too Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9520
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: It's boring is it not

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum