SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 4:37 am by canary-dave

» My favourite Local
Today at 4:00 am by Nostalgic

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 3:52 am by Nostalgic

» Boxing day in the box
Today at 2:15 am by SAFC_ScattyMOO

» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 2:02 am by SAFC_ScattyMOO

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 12:48 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Yesterday at 8:37 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Boxing Day
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 21
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 20
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by Silvers

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Its matchday

Go down

Its matchday

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-13, 9:29 am

Oh bugger,  no its not
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Its matchday

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-10-13, 9:48 am

Hate international break - and it's raining so cannot even take the kids somewhere to run around and burn off energy. Swimming and softplay is out of the question due to stitiches in Leo's head - so what to do?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-13, 10:10 am

Hieronymus wrote:Hate international break - and it's raining so cannot even take the kids somewhere to run around and burn off energy. Swimming and softplay is out of the question due to stitiches in Leo's head - so what to do?
It seems the modern way is to sit them in a corner with an Ipad each and a load of sweets until lunch time. Then after they have eaten their burgers and chips its out with the ipads and on with TV until dinner time.

Well if you read many newspapers that's how most parents live

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-10-13, 10:39 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Hate international break - and it's raining so cannot even take the kids somewhere to run around and burn off energy. Swimming and softplay is out of the question due to stitiches in Leo's head - so what to do?
It seems the modern way is to sit them in a corner with an Ipad each and a load of sweets until lunch time. Then after they have eaten their burgers and chips its out with the ipads and on with TV until dinner time.

Sounds great. I wish I was still a kid.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-13, 10:48 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

What do you mean wish................

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-10-13, 10:49 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

What do you mean wish................
Lol
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-10-13, 11:06 pm

Ended up going to Discovery Museum in Newcastle and had a brilliant time. Free entry (put in a donation anyway) so didn't mind a few £1's on those mini rides kids love. Fantastic science play area - Leo loved it that he can make more electricity than grandma! Spent ages looking at models of warships built on the Tyne - Leo loved all the tiny guns and cannons. Boys eh? Bought a Roman sword for himself in the shop on the way out and then said - can we come back another time then I can get another one for Grandad so we can battle each other? So I got another one for him anyway (softie eh?). Grandad WAS pleased Very Happy Stopped at McDonalds for Happy meals for the kids on the way home and think we all felt we had had a lovely day Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum