SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Welcome to the seventies old man!
Today at 12:52 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 12
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Lever Malone

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 11
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by gil t azell

» It's boring is it not
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by Hieronymus

» MoN
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Pub Quiz
Yesterday at 9:49 am by vinkel

» Louis Laing
Yesterday at 9:19 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Tour De France Trophy stolen
2018-10-15, 10:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Just out of curiosity

Go down

Just out of curiosity

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-12, 12:18 pm

With a full squad available, what would be your 11 plus subs.
Looking forward to a varied bunch of replies.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2491
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-12, 12:38 pm

I dont know is my answer because I want to start with

MCLAUGHLIN
MATHEWS  BALDWIN  FLANAGAN  OVIEDO HUME
WATMORE GOOCH CATTERMOLE ROBSON POWER
MAGUIRE MAJA WYKE SINCLAIR


PLUS SUBS


Can you see my problem?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47132
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-12, 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                       McLaughlin 
Oviedo.   Loovens.         Baldwin.         Mathews 
          Catts.                       Power 
Maguire.            Honeyman.                        Watmore  
                          
                          Maja
Ruiter Hume flannigan mcgeoch gooch Wyke Sinclair
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7282
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-12, 1:33 pm

Maja our goal scorer has to be in there. Keeper and CBs,  B and L pick themselves together with Matthews as RB
 LB toss us between Ovideo/Hume

Midfield is Catts and Power.

Up front is Maja and Sinclair/Wyke 

The other two wingers in midfield is McGuire and Gooch/McGeady/Watmore


Not sure if Honeyman makes the starting 11.. on the bench though
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7271
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-12, 2:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I dont know is my answer because I want to start with

MCLAUGHLIN
MATHEWS  BALDWIN  FLANAGAN  OVIEDO HUME
WATMORE GOOCH CATTERMOLE ROBSON POWER
MAGUIRE MAJA WYKE SINCLAIR


PLUS SUBS


Can you see my problem?

Helluva team that. Do you think anyone would notice?
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1009
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-12, 2:25 pm

McLaughlin
Baldwin
Flanagan
Matthews
Hume (Although 50/50 between him and Oviedo)
Power
Cattermole
Maguire
Watmore
Gooch
Maja

Others unlucky to miss out or I just haven't seen enough of them. Good thing is it's a squad game and Ross seems to know when and how to make changes when he has choice.

With all that at our disposal, anybody got any areas they would like strengthening in January?
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1009
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-12, 3:43 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Maja our goal scorer has to be in there. Keeper and CBs,  B and L pick themselves together with Matthews as RB
 LB toss us between Ovideo/Hume

Midfield is Catts and Power.

Up front is Maja and Sinclair/Wyke 

The other two wingers in midfield is McGuire and Gooch/McGeady/Watmore


Not sure if Honeyman makes the starting 11.. on the bench though
What’s your choice team
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7282
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-12, 4:51 pm

Vincemac wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Maja our goal scorer has to be in there. Keeper and CBs,  B and L pick themselves together with Matthews as RB
 LB toss us between Ovideo/Hume

Midfield is Catts and Power.

Up front is Maja and Sinclair/Wyke 

The other two wingers in midfield is McGuire and Gooch/McGeady/Watmore


Not sure if Honeyman makes the starting 11.. on the bench though
What’s your choice team
Similar to kipper, but oviedo for hume and sinclair for watmore

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2491
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-12, 5:35 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I dont know is my answer because I want to start with

MCLAUGHLIN
MATHEWS  BALDWIN  FLANAGAN  OVIEDO HUME
WATMORE GOOCH CATTERMOLE ROBSON POWER
MAGUIRE MAJA WYKE SINCLAIR


PLUS SUBS


Can you see my problem?

Helluva team that. Do you think anyone would notice?
Well they probably will now you have pointed it out, big gob. I think we could have gotten away with it, having watched the referees in league one I doubt they would have noticed.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47132
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  gil t azell on 2018-10-12, 6:51 pm

Maja does indeed need to be in there as he scores goals and thats what counts. As a footballer though he will not tackle. Last home game he pulled away from at least 5 tackles. At the moment I cannot see why a Prem league team would want him as a couple of papers have suggeted.

My team would be very similar to most already suggested however can you put Watmore in yet? He needs to show us he can do it after a couple of bad injuries.

McLaughlin, Baldwin, Flanagan, Matthews, Hume, (would have said Oviedo but still in a mood with him at the mo)
McGuire, Power, Catts
Maja, Sinclair, Wyke.

Leaving a good bench of McGeady, McGeuch, Watmore, Honeyman, Gooch, Robson and somebody else. Probs a goalie I suppose.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Just out of curiosity

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum