SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 4:37 am by canary-dave

» My favourite Local
Today at 4:00 am by Nostalgic

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 3:52 am by Nostalgic

» Boxing day in the box
Today at 2:15 am by SAFC_ScattyMOO

» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 2:02 am by SAFC_ScattyMOO

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 12:48 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Yesterday at 8:37 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Boxing Day
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 21
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 20
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by Silvers

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

How will you spend Saturday

Go down

How will you spend Saturday

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-11, 6:59 pm

I may look for a local game to go to.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: How will you spend Saturday

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-11, 7:08 pm

It looks as if it will be raining most of the day.

So no golf and no football... sounds a very boring day
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-11, 7:33 pm

I had planned an all day sex session then realised I'm not capable.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-10-11, 7:50 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I had planned an all day sex session then realised I'm not capable.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-10-11, 7:51 pm

Well I normally go for a few beers before the match so now I will just carry on drinking.

And before anybody calls me an alky I see it as Community service keeping bartenders employed.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-11, 8:12 pm

gil t azell wrote:Well I normally go for a few beers before the match so now I will just carry on drinking.

And before anybody calls me an alky I see it as Community service keeping bartenders employed.
and barmaids
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-10-11, 8:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Well I normally go for a few beers before the match so now I will just carry on drinking.

and barmaids
And just out of curiosity do you know where this pub is?
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-11, 8:48 pm

I’ll just be floating about somewhere
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-11, 8:52 pm

gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

and barmaids
And just out of curiosity do you know where this pub is?
not telling

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-10-12, 3:31 am

Helping to house & feed the unemployed  Rolling Eyes

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-10-12, 9:25 am

Going to be raining so probably soft play so my 5 and 2 year olds can burn off some energy - although all they seem to do is exhaust mum, me and grandad - not themselves! Laughing
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-12, 9:46 am

Hieronymus wrote:Going to be raining so probably soft play so my 5 and 2 year olds can burn off some energy - although all they seem to do is exhaust mum, me and grandad - not themselves! Laughing
I am no real expert but I think its what 5 and 2 year olds do on a regular basis.

Have you ever seen a 5 year old walk? They seem incapable of doing it and go from a standing start to sprint in one movement and girls can only move in a skipping motion.

At least you can look forward to easy weekends when they reach teenage stage, they seem to like long, long, long stays in bed on weekends.

Reading that back confirms that I am old.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-10-12, 10:37 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Going to be raining so probably soft play so my 5 and 2 year olds can burn off some energy - although all they seem to do is exhaust mum, me and grandad - not themselves! Laughing
I am no real expert but I think its what 5 and 2 year olds do on a regular basis.

Have you ever seen a 5 year old walk? They seem incapable of doing it and go from a standing start to sprint in one movement and girls can only move in a skipping motion.

At least you can look forward to easy weekends when they reach teenage stage, they seem to like long, long, long stays in bed on weekends.

Heh yes! You speak the truth aabout little ones. Last weekend Leo was running round and fell over the wooden edging round one of the holes on a mini golf course. Split his head open above his left eye - blood everywhere - really nasty. Off to hospital where we were over two hours (wansbeck, an hour's drive from us). They could not glue it as he was too upset to sit still properly and the sweling was bad. So they made an appointment at RVI for plastic surgery and a general anaesthetic for 9am on Sunday morning! Jen and Steve left the house at 7:30am and got back after 6pm. Poor bairn had no food until after his operation which was not until 2pm! 12 microstitches needed. But the proof of what you say above is the whole of the ward was filled with over a dozen young boys, all with gashes to heads, all needing similar treatment!
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-12, 10:52 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Heh yes! You speak the truth aabout little ones. Last weekend Leo was running round and fell over the wooden edging round one of the holes on a mini golf course. Split his head open above his left eye - blood everywhere - really nasty. Off to hospital where we were over two hours (wansbeck, an hour's drive from us). They could not glue it as he was too upset to sit still properly and the sweling was bad. So they made an appointment at RVI for plastic surgery and a general anaesthetic for 9am on Sunday morning! Jen and Steve left the house at 7:30am and got back after 6pm. Poor bairn had no food until after his operation which was not until 2pm! 12 microstitches needed. But the proof of what you say above is the whole of the ward was filled with over a dozen young boys, all with gashes to heads, all needing similar treatment!

Well our 5 year old  is now at school and the 2 year old has a child minder in the morning and nursery in the afternoon.

However ferrying/taxi service duties are pretty tying and when they pick up a bug.. you are stuck with them
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum