SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 4:37 am by canary-dave

» My favourite Local
Today at 4:00 am by Nostalgic

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 3:52 am by Nostalgic

» Boxing day in the box
Today at 2:15 am by SAFC_ScattyMOO

» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 2:02 am by SAFC_ScattyMOO

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 12:48 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Yesterday at 8:37 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Boxing Day
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 21
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 20
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by Silvers

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Swings and Roundabouts.

Go down

Swings and Roundabouts.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-10, 9:45 am

We go into the International break knowing we could be outside the top 6 when we play again with all of our competitors playing this weekend.

That is the downside however we do have an upside, the players now have a few days off before gathering again next Monday and that battery recharge could pay dividends. Players like Robson and Gooch get that extra time to recover from injuries before joining in with full training on Monday.

All that said I wish we were playing Blackpool on Saturday, I'm really enjoying match days this season so will be at a loss on Saturday.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47637
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swings and Roundabouts.

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-10, 11:19 am

cyprussyd wrote:We go into the International break knowing we could be outside the top 6 when we play again with all of our competitors playing this weekend.

That is the downside however we do have an upside, the players now have a few days off before gathering again next Monday and that battery recharge could pay dividends. Players like Robson and Gooch get that extra time to recover from injuries before joining in with full training on Monday.

All that said I wish we were playing Blackpool on Saturday, I'm really enjoying match days this season so will be at a loss on Saturday.
That is indeed a bummer, and it seems even longer for my son who I didn't take to the Peterborough match.
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1110
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Swings and Roundabouts.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-10, 11:24 am

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:We go into the International break knowing we could be outside the top 6 when we play again with all of our competitors playing this weekend.

That is the downside however we do have an upside, the players now have a few days off before gathering again next Monday and that battery recharge could pay dividends. Players like Robson and Gooch get that extra time to recover from injuries before joining in with full training on Monday.

All that said I wish we were playing Blackpool on Saturday, I'm really enjoying match days this season so will be at a loss on Saturday.
That is indeed a bummer, and it seems even longer for my son who I didn't take to the Peterborough match.
Poor lad, fancy leaving him at home.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47637
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swings and Roundabouts.

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-10, 12:58 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:We go into the International break knowing we could be outside the top 6 when we play again with all of our competitors playing this weekend.

That is the downside however we do have an upside, the players now have a few days off before gathering again next Monday and that battery recharge could pay dividends. Players like Robson and Gooch get that extra time to recover from injuries before joining in with full training on Monday.

All that said I wish we were playing Blackpool on Saturday, I'm really enjoying match days this season so will be at a loss on Saturday.
That is indeed a bummer, and it seems even longer for my son who I didn't take to the Peterborough match.
Poor lad, fancy leaving him at home.

I saved him from going apoplectic at the ref that night.
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1110
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Swings and Roundabouts.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-10, 1:54 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:We go into the International break knowing we could be outside the top 6 when we play again with all of our competitors playing this weekend.

That is the downside however we do have an upside, the players now have a few days off before gathering again next Monday and that battery recharge could pay dividends. Players like Robson and Gooch get that extra time to recover from injuries before joining in with full training on Monday.

All that said I wish we were playing Blackpool on Saturday, I'm really enjoying match days this season so will be at a loss on Saturday.
That is indeed a bummer, and it seems even longer for my son who I didn't take to the Peterborough match.
Poor lad, fancy leaving him at home.

I saved him from going apoplectic at the ref that night.
like like

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47637
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swings and Roundabouts.

Post  gil t azell on 2018-10-10, 9:57 pm

I like my Saturday football but regardless automatic promotion is ours anyway.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5471
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Swings and Roundabouts.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum