SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 4:37 am by canary-dave

» My favourite Local
Today at 4:00 am by Nostalgic

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 3:52 am by Nostalgic

» Boxing day in the box
Today at 2:15 am by SAFC_ScattyMOO

» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 2:02 am by SAFC_ScattyMOO

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 12:48 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Yesterday at 8:37 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Boxing Day
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 21
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 20
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by Silvers

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Sunderland v Carlisle United

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-07, 2:00 pm

Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

A massive game against the pride of Cumbria with a sell out crowd expected with full strength sides on show.

Well maybe not and I'm not sure how Ross will see this game. My hope is that he uses it to give players game time, rest players who need that rest and take whatever advantage we can for the long tough season ahead.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland v Carlisle United

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-07, 2:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

A massive game against the pride of Cumbria with a sell out crowd expected with full strength sides on show.

Well maybe not and I'm not sure how Ross will see this game. My hope is that he uses it to give players game time, rest players who need that rest and take whatever advantage we can for the long tough season ahead.

Yep run out time for the bit players to put on a show and try to get a start in the 1st 11
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-10-07, 3:36 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

definitely not, Barrow is the pride of Cumbria like Wink

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-07, 4:28 pm

barrowmackem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I thought Barrow was in Furness

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-07, 5:55 pm

What's the situation with the red cards and this game? Does it count?
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-07, 5:59 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I thought it was where Rag, Tag and Bobtail lived  Cool
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-07, 6:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-07, 6:18 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

Who are they?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-07, 6:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

Who are they?

I always suspected you never watched with mother  Very Happy
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-07, 6:57 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Checkatrade Trophy
Tuesday 9th October
KO 19.45

Who are they?

I always suspected you never watched with mother  Very Happy
was to busy cleaning chimneys.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-08, 10:27 am

Kipper wrote:

No one knows then.
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-08, 10:45 am

Kipper wrote:
Kipper wrote:

No one knows then.
Official secrets act Razz .

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-08, 4:34 pm

Jack Ross will be without 14 players for Tuesday’s Checkatrade Trophy tie with Carlisle United. 
With the October international period underway, Ross will be without Jon McLaughlin, Bryan Oviedo, Tom Flanagan and Bali Mumba who are away with their respective nations.
Max Power is suspended following his red card against Bradford City on Saturday while Josh Maja, Jerome Sinclair and Lee Cattermole aren’t going to be risked after playing with slight knocks for the last few matches.
Elsewhere, Glenn Loovens, Charlie Wyke, Duncan Watmore, Lynden Gooch and Denver Hume remain out through injury.
“We have 14 players unavailable for tomorrow, all for a variety of different reasons,” Ross said.
“We have players away on international duty, suspended or injured so in that sense the team that will play will be the only team that can play. 
“We are so stretched personnel-wise. There are injuries to players who haven’t played much this season, so we are limited.
“Someone like Bali (Mumba) would’ve played tomorrow but he is away with England so there will be a mix of reasons why players are unavailable. 
“In terms of first-team players we only have 10/11 available. Some of the stronger under-23 players like Elliot Embleton and Luke Molyneux are out on loan at the minute. 
“We are stretched but the only positive is that we don’t have a game on Saturday. It makes it slightly easier to do that.
“Jerome (Sinclair) has a slight hamstring problem from Saturday, Josh has had an ongoing ankle issue for a couple of weeks and to his credit he has continued to produce in games. 
“Lee is a maintenance one because he put a lot into Saturday’s game.”

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-08, 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-08, 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RUITER
MATHEWS  BALDWIN  OZTURK  JAMES
HONEYMAN ROBSON MCGEOUCH MCGREADY
MAGUIRE KIMPIOKA

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-10-08, 6:11 pm

It's a chance of a trip to Wembley to go with promotion.. Laughing Laughing ... What a season that would be..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-09, 1:36 pm

Supporters can watch all of the action from the Stadium of Light, with the game being streamed live via the club’s official website.
Match-by-match options are available.

SAFC v Carlisle United UK Match Pass - £10 per game*
Fans in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch eligible matches on a pay-per-view basis via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Buy a pass now 
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

SAFC v Carlisle United International Match Pass - £5.99 per game
Supporters outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch matches on a pay-per-view basis via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Buy a pass now 
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

SAFSee International Seasonal Pass - £110
Supporters outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch every league game live online via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] except those selected for domestic or international TV broadcast*. Within this package you can also access live audio commentary of every game.
> Buy Now

SAFSee Seasonal Audio Pass - £45
Audio packages provide live commentary coverage of all SAFC games, home, away and cup clashes. There is also a monthly option priced at £4.50 per month.
> Buy Now

The games will be available on desktop and laptop devices via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Due to EFL regulations, the live stream on the website can only be viewed on desktop and mobile devices. To view on mobile, download the official SAFSee App from the Apple Store or Google Play, then navigate to the Live section within the app and log in using your SAFSee account.

Any cup games or matches chosen for TV broadcast will not be available to watch online. 

Please note, supporters who had an SAFSee account last season will need to sign up again as the system operates from a new platform
MORE INFORMATION & HOW TO BUY:

Full details on how to sign up and everything you need to know, is available here 

To view the live stream head to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
>> View service FAQs here

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-09, 2:18 pm

Well that my £10.00 spent to watch the game on the live stream.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-10-09, 4:16 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:It's a chance of a trip to Wembley to go with promotion.. Laughing Laughing ... What a season that would be..
If you do get there I hope the pubs around Wembley have learned a lesson from last time and stock up with more beer.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-09, 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-10-09, 6:49 pm

Heading off to game now with a night shift to follow..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-09, 6:50 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:Heading off to game now with a night shift to follow..
proper fan

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-09, 6:55 pm

No recognised striker?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-09, 8:20 pm

2-1

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-09, 8:24 pm

cyprussyd wrote:2-1

Ozturk having a mare mind
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher