SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
Jack Ross EmptyToday at 9:47 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Jack Ross EmptyToday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Jack Ross EmptyYesterday at 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Jack Ross EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Jack Ross EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Jack Ross Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Jack Ross Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Jack Ross Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Jack Ross Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
Jack Ross Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic


Jack Ross

Go down

Jack Ross Empty Jack Ross

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-05, 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1350
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Jack Ross Empty Re: Jack Ross

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-05, 1:46 pm

What a fantastic article and one that makes me love and admire Ross even more, sounds like he lives between Ashington and Bamburgh, more Bamburgh.

And he writes books..

“There were probably 16 different opinions on Lee Cattermole – but Lee trains brilliantly and has been very supportive of me and the staff.”
If Cattermole’s crunching midfield tackles could yet feature in one of Ross’s children’s books (Alfie the Adventurous Winger and Callum the Courageous Keeper were well received in Scotland) the authorship is on hold.
“I’ve written six or seven and really loved it,” says Ross, explaining the books were inspired during his trip into schools as a player supporting Show Racism the Red Card. “It’s something I’d like to pursue again one day but I’ve got so many other things to do at the moment.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49127
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Jack Ross Empty Re: Jack Ross

Post  Guest on 2018-10-05, 1:49 pm

Excellent interview demonstrating there's a lot more to Ross, not the least being the economics qualification he has earned. I just hope that he remembers what he says about how big the club are if or when another club come looking to lure him away from Sunderland. 

I also think the picture of a rather pompus looking referee booking Catamole attached to the article.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Jack Ross Empty Re: Jack Ross

Post  gil t azell on 2018-10-05, 5:12 pm

A very good read.

Pleased we have him here. When he takes the Scotland job in 10 years time we will be a re establishedback prem team but not struggling.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Jack Ross Empty Re: Jack Ross

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-05, 8:01 pm

gil t azell wrote:A very good read.

Pleased we have him here. When he takes the Scotland job in 10 years time we will be a re establishedback prem team but not struggling.
And his assistant Lee Cattermole will step up to be our new manager

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49127
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Jack Ross Empty Re: Jack Ross

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-05, 8:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:A very good read.

Pleased we have him here. When he takes the Scotland job in 10 years time we will be a re establishedback prem team but not struggling.
And his assistant Lee Cattermole will step up to be our new manager

Admittedly he seems a decent bloke.. but all of this is perhaps a tad previous... end of season table position is the measure
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Jack Ross Empty Re: Jack Ross

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-05, 8:25 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:A very good read.

Pleased we have him here. When he takes the Scotland job in 10 years time we will be a re establishedback prem team but not struggling.
And his assistant Lee Cattermole will step up to be our new manager

Admittedly he seems a decent bloke.. but all of this is perhaps a tad previous... end of season table position is the measure
But many of us enjoy being happy, we had glum last year

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49127
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Jack Ross Empty Re: Jack Ross

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-10-06, 11:36 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:A very good read.

Pleased we have him here. When he takes the Scotland job in 10 years time we will be a re establishedback prem team but not struggling.
And his assistant Lee Cattermole will step up to be our new manager

Admittedly he seems a decent bloke.. but all of this is perhaps a tad previous... end of season table position is the measure
But many of us enjoy being happy, we had glum last year
And the year before and the year before etc.
Definitely enjoying looking forward to match day again
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4946
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 53
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Jack Ross Empty Re: Jack Ross

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum