SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland AFC v Wycombe Wanderers
Today at 1:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Pompey game
Today at 11:02 am by cyprussyd

» Get your vote in
Today at 9:29 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 15
Today at 5:46 am by oldblackcat

» Craig Samson
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 117
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Checkatrade next round
Yesterday at 2:38 pm by vinkel

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by canary-dave

» Emmerdale and Corrie.
Yesterday at 1:31 pm by Vincemac

» 40K target
Yesterday at 9:57 am by Sid MCFC

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

The Bruce gone

Go down

The Bruce gone

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-03, 5:29 pm

Steve Bruce: Aston Villa sack manager after two years in charge

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47399
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  canary-dave on 2018-10-03, 6:02 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[size=32]Steve Bruce: Aston Villa sack manager after two years in charge[/size]

No Brucie bonus for Villa  Evil or Very Mad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14208
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  Silvers on 2018-10-03, 6:20 pm

Such a fine line between success and failure...

When you see the mess SAFC created for themselves after his departure I reckon he did well here.
avatar
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15187
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-03, 6:34 pm

Silvers wrote:Such a fine line between success and failure...

When you see the mess SAFC created for themselves after his departure I reckon he did well here.
So do I and I was there for his last game and walked out in disgust at some of our fans chanting about the big fat Geordie.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47399
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-04, 11:40 pm

Former Manchester United and Everton manager David Moyes is the new bookies favourite to replace Steve Bruce as Aston Villa's next manager. (Express)

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47399
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-10-05, 4:07 am

He took over a leaky ship and did well to make the playoffs. I hope Moyes decides against the job as Villa are in a worse than we were when he took over.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4080
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-05, 12:15 pm

I hope he calls it a day now.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2526
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-10-06, 3:39 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Silvers wrote:Such a fine line between success and failure...

When you see the mess SAFC created for themselves after his departure I reckon he did well here.
So do I and I was there for his last game and walked out in disgust at some of our fans chanting about the big fat Geordie.
I have to concur gentlemen.

MANY after him were abject failures at achieving what he did but never suffered the same abuse, not that ANYONE ever deserves to.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10043
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-06, 9:12 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Silvers wrote:Such a fine line between success and failure...

When you see the mess SAFC created for themselves after his departure I reckon he did well here.
So do I and I was there for his last game and walked out in disgust at some of our fans chanting about the big fat Geordie.
I have to concur gentlemen.

MANY after him were abject failures at achieving what he did but never suffered the same abuse, not that ANYONE ever deserves to.

The FGB song on his last game was uncalled for and I  agree was well out of order.

But as with all managers just look at Maureen at Manure.. you get results or you are out.

Bruce had the added handicap of being a one time mag..
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7386
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-06, 9:33 am

sunderpitt wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Silvers wrote:Such a fine line between success and failure...

When you see the mess SAFC created for themselves after his departure I reckon he did well here.
So do I and I was there for his last game and walked out in disgust at some of our fans chanting about the big fat Geordie.
I have to concur gentlemen.

MANY after him were abject failures at achieving what he did but never suffered the same abuse, not that ANYONE ever deserves to.

The FGB song on his last game was uncalled for and I  agree was well out of order.

But as with all managers just look at Maureen at Manure.. you get results or you are out.

Bruce had the added handicap of being a one time mag..
I seem to remember a graveled voiced manager in the Burnley area getting his team relegated but his club stuck with him. He got them promoted and his team started this season badly but the club stuck with him.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47399
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bruce gone

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum