SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Welcome to the seventies old man!
Today at 12:52 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 12
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Lever Malone

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 11
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by gil t azell

» It's boring is it not
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by Hieronymus

» MoN
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Pub Quiz
Yesterday at 9:49 am by vinkel

» Louis Laing
Yesterday at 9:19 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Tour De France Trophy stolen
2018-10-15, 10:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

The ref last night

Go down

The ref last night

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-03, 11:41 am

Possibly the worst at home this season so far, but as i said weeks ago ee need to learn how to play in this league. And pdq .

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2491
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-10-03, 11:55 am

vinkel wrote:Possibly the worst at home this season so far, but as i said weeks ago ee need to learn how to play in this league. And pdq .

I never thought the quality of refs in the Premier League was that good. But FFS the refs in this league are dreadful.

Mind the one who did not give Man City a penalty last night was right out it order. Will VAR help?
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7271
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  Kipper on 2018-10-03, 12:14 pm

vinkel wrote:Possibly the worst at home this season so far, but as i said weeks ago ee need to learn how to play in this league. And pdq .

Difference between last night and some of our other home matches is that I don't think Peterborough tried to con the ref. He reached a whole new level of incompetence all by himself.
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1009
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-10-03, 12:59 pm

Kipper wrote:
Difference between last night and some of our other home matches is that I don't think Peterborough tried to con the ref. He reached a whole new level of cheating all by himself.
Amended and now more accurate Wink
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Posts : 180
Join date : 2016-01-21
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-03, 1:36 pm

vinkel wrote:Possibly the worst at home this season so far, but as i said weeks ago ee need to learn how to play in this league. And pdq .
I think the ref needs to learn the rules 
You can’t block a keeper clearing the ball out of his hands
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7282
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  vinkel on 2018-10-03, 2:41 pm

I thought our ref last night was bad, but dear me. I have just seen the video footsge of the non penalty to Wimbledon. That ref should be sacked.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2491
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  gil t azell on 2018-10-03, 7:31 pm

I would prefer this thread being removed or I fear I may self combust. Seething isnt the word.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-10-03, 7:36 pm

I was sat 30ft away from the Oviedo sending off and to be honest he did not make contact with him Maddison went down holding his face and got up holding his back.Initially I thought I was wrong but everybody around me said the same thing
So is  intent to kick someone a red?
avatar
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 984
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 57
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  lesmac on 2018-10-03, 7:48 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:I was sat 30ft away from the Oviedo sending off and to be honest he did not make contact with him Maddison went down holding his face and got up holding his back.Initially I thought I was wrong but everybody around me said the same thing
So is  intent to kick someone a red?
I was about 20 yards from the incident and saw virtually the same as Rovertsafc. I think that an attempt to kick an opponent is a red card offence but the ref should also have sent off Maddison for the hand into the face of Oviedo. He also should have sent off the ex Newcastle player for constant use of his elbow when heading the ball. He did book him for that offence with about 5 minutes from the end of the game. I fear we are going to see many more refs similar to the incompetent cheat that we had last night.
avatar
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2742
Join date : 2012-08-03
Location : North Northumberland

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-03, 8:07 pm

lesmac wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:I was sat 30ft away from the Oviedo sending off and to be honest he did not make contact with him Maddison went down holding his face and got up holding his back.Initially I thought I was wrong but everybody around me said the same thing
So is  intent to kick someone a red?
I was about 20 yards from the incident and saw virtually the same as Rovertsafc. I think that an attempt to kick an opponent is a red card offence but the ref should also have sent off Maddison for the hand into the face of Oviedo. He also should have sent off the ex Newcastle player for constant use of his elbow when heading the ball. He did book him for that offence with about 5 minutes from the end of the game. I fear we are going to see many more refs similar to the incompetent cheat that we had last night.
Both of you near me so why did no one run over and kiss me when we scored?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47132
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-03, 8:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
lesmac wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:I was sat 30ft away from the Oviedo sending off and to be honest he did not make contact with him Maddison went down holding his face and got up holding his back.Initially I thought I was wrong but everybody around me said the same thing
So is  intent to kick someone a red?
I was about 20 yards from the incident and saw virtually the same as Rovertsafc. I think that an attempt to kick an opponent is a red card offence but the ref should also have sent off Maddison for the hand into the face of Oviedo. He also should have sent off the ex Newcastle player for constant use of his elbow when heading the ball. He did book him for that offence with about 5 minutes from the end of the game. I fear we are going to see many more refs similar to the incompetent cheat that we had last night.
Both of you near me so why did no one run over and kiss me when we scored?
I was going to but changed my mind you had kisses of me before
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7282
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-10-03, 8:12 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
lesmac wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:I was sat 30ft away from the Oviedo sending off and to be honest he did not make contact with him Maddison went down holding his face and got up holding his back.Initially I thought I was wrong but everybody around me said the same thing
So is  intent to kick someone a red?
I was about 20 yards from the incident and saw virtually the same as Rovertsafc. I think that an attempt to kick an opponent is a red card offence but the ref should also have sent off Maddison for the hand into the face of Oviedo. He also should have sent off the ex Newcastle player for constant use of his elbow when heading the ball. He did book him for that offence with about 5 minutes from the end of the game. I fear we are going to see many more refs similar to the incompetent cheat that we had last night.
Both of you near me so why did no one run over and kiss me when we scored?
I was going to but changed my mind you had kisses of me before
We are well past the kissing stage big boy

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47132
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  Vincemac on 2018-10-03, 8:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
lesmac wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:I was sat 30ft away from the Oviedo sending off and to be honest he did not make contact with him Maddison went down holding his face and got up holding his back.Initially I thought I was wrong but everybody around me said the same thing
So is  intent to kick someone a red?
I was about 20 yards from the incident and saw virtually the same as Rovertsafc. I think that an attempt to kick an opponent is a red card offence but the ref should also have sent off Maddison for the hand into the face of Oviedo. He also should have sent off the ex Newcastle player for constant use of his elbow when heading the ball. He did book him for that offence with about 5 minutes from the end of the game. I fear we are going to see many more refs similar to the incompetent cheat that we had last night.
Both of you near me so why did no one run over and kiss me when we scored?
I was going to but changed my mind you had kisses of me before
We are well past the kissing stage big boy
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7282
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: The ref last night

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum