SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Welcome to the seventies old man!
Today at 12:52 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 12
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Lever Malone

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 11
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by gil t azell

» It's boring is it not
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by Hieronymus

» MoN
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Pub Quiz
Yesterday at 9:49 am by vinkel

» Louis Laing
Yesterday at 9:19 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Tour De France Trophy stolen
2018-10-15, 10:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

League Attendances

Go down

League Attendances

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-25, 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: League Attendances

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-09-27, 3:57 pm

hopefully more will come back to the fold if we continue to improve..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-09-27, 7:56 pm

The current MSL average is just a tad over 26k for the 2018 season to date Rolling Eyes

...but still only the 5th most attended sport in Nth America Shocked

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-09-29, 8:25 am

MrRAWhite wrote:hopefully more will come back to the fold if we continue to improve..

If we are heading for promotion, which I fully expect, that top tier will be open before the end of the season.

This in itself poses a question though. Do you want the fairweather supporters there who soon bail out when things are going wrong or would you prefer the hard core faithful who are positive about the team and support them through thick & thin?
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-09-29, 8:41 am

gil t azell wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:hopefully more will come back to the fold if we continue to improve..

If we are heading for promotion, which I fully expect, that top tier will be open before the end of the season.

This in itself poses a question though. Do you want the fairweather supporters there who soon bail out when things are going wrong or would you prefer the hard core faithful who are positive about the team and support them through thick & thin?
A full stadium is always good. There's probably a few who will come back after xmas for half season tickets. What used to bug me before I had a season ticket was when we were allegedly full and I couldn't get  ticket e.g. Sunderland vs Everon under Allardyce. Had to watch it on telly and saw loads of spare seats. Presume they were eason ticket holders not turning up. Why on earth wouldn't you turn up for that game. Slightly strayed ffrom the point didn't I.
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-29, 9:13 am

Kipper wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

A full stadium is always good. There's probably a few who will come back after xmas for half season tickets. What used to bug me before I had a season ticket was when we were allegedly full and I couldn't get  ticket e.g. Sunderland vs Everon under Allardyce. Had to watch it on telly and saw loads of spare seats. Presume they were eason ticket holders not turning up. Why on earth wouldn't you turn up for that game. Slightly strayed ffrom the point didn't I.
I have been in my present seat now for three seasons and the seat next to me is unavailable, I presume because its a season ticket seat but, in those three years it has never been used. Why would that be?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-09-29, 9:24 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

I have been in my present seat now for three seasons and the seat next to me is unavailable, I presume because its a season ticket seat but, in those three years it has never been used. Why would that be?
Something you said?
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-29, 10:50 am

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

Something you said?
Cant be, I have never met him or her, maybe he heard I was moving next to him/her and that was enough

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum