SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Welcome to the seventies old man!
Today at 12:52 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 12
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Lever Malone

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 11
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by gil t azell

» It's boring is it not
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by Hieronymus

» MoN
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Pub Quiz
Yesterday at 9:49 am by vinkel

» Louis Laing
Yesterday at 9:19 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Tour De France Trophy stolen
2018-10-15, 10:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

N'Dong

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

N'Dong

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-21, 8:37 am

Ndong fears arrest

After Papy Djilobodji was sacked, the future of Didier Ndong is still up in the air with the Gabon international still AWOL from the club.
According to reports in his homeland, Ndong is terrified of the repercussions from his failure to return to Sunderland and believes he may get arrested at the airport should he actually return.
Speaking to Gabonese outlet iSport, a ‘source’ close to the player says a London-based negotiator has been commissioned to talk to Jack Ross about a potential return to the club for the player:
In reality, Didier Ndong is afraid of reprisals and other sanctions that may be imposed on him by the club. He even thinks he will be arrested at the airport because he has left the club for almost 7 months.
Remember that the club is very up against him, including some of the audience. So it’s hard for him right now.
For this purpose, we commissioned a London-based negotiator to negotiate with Jack Ross, the team’s manager, for his return to the Blacks Cats. We hope they understand.
We understand that the club are in talks with the player’s representatives in order to work out a deal and are hopeful that the situation is nearing its end, with the likely outcome being that Ndong will be released from his contract in exchange for a fee and a cut of future income from potential transfer sales.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: N'Dong

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-09-21, 8:50 am

Let's hope it works out.. we can do without the hassles overshadowing the club and we need to concentrate on winning football matches.

Although the high wages of Catts and Ovideo are still a wrinkle that needs resolving
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-21, 8:59 am

sunderpitt wrote:Let's hope it works out.. we can do without the hassles overshadowing the club and concentrate on winning football matches.

Although Imthe high wages of Catts and Ovideo are still a wrinkle that needs resolving
I will be surprised if Oviedo is still here in January, far to good for this level, great attitude so a good buy for someone and in James and Hume we have replacements.

Catts is the hard one because he is Championship level at best but of premiership wages and I just cant see anyone paying him that much. He seems happy here, is playing well and is now first choice so wont be in a rush to leave.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-09-21, 9:32 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Let's hope it works out.. we can do without the hassles overshadowing the club and concentrate on winning football matches.

Although Imthe high wages of Catts and Ovideo are still a wrinkle that needs resolving
I will be surprised if Oviedo is still here in January, far to good for this level, great attitude so a good buy for someone and in James and Hume we have replacements.

Catts is the hard one because he is Championship level at best but of premiership wages and I just cant see anyone paying him that much. He seems happy here, is playing well and is now first choice so wont be in a rush to leave.

As mentioned above we have adequate replacements for Oviedo should he leave....the better he plays the more chance he has of clubs being interested so it's a win win situation for us

Cattermole is  different in that unless someone cough's up his wages he's quite happy to play here.... and as long as he plays to the standard we know he can I've no problem with him

Yes money wise we could do with getting rid of these two as well as N'Dong but Stewart Donald has said we can afford to take the hit moneywise for a season if we have to....but if/when we get promoted would it save us money in the long run in that we wouldn't have to buy replacements for them?....Just a thought....
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-09-21, 12:35 pm

oldblackcat wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

As mentioned above we have adequate replacements for Oviedo should he leave....the better he plays the more chance he has of clubs being interested so it's a win win situation for us

Cattermole is  different in that unless someone cough's up his wages he's quite happy to play here.... and as long as he plays to the standard we know he can I've no problem with him

Yes money wise we could do with getting rid of these two as well as N'Dong but Stewart Donald has said we can afford to take the hit moneywise for a season if we have to....but if/when we get promoted would it save us money in the long run in that we wouldn't have to buy replacements for them?....Just a thought....

I guess as a retired beancounter...the owners have firm idea of how high the wage bill can be, given the income we now have. So when for instance, when as now Wyke is injured, the expenses far exceeding income, mitigates against bringing in a replacement. If Catts and Ovideo were not getting paid as much as they are, Ross would probably have much more scope to bring in some strikers.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-21, 2:58 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I guess as a retired beancounter...the owners have firm idea of how high the wage bill can be, given the income we now have. So when for instance, when as now Wyke is injured, the expenses far exceeding income, mitigates against bringing in a replacement. If Catts and Ovideo were not getting paid as much as they are, Ross would probably have much more scope to bring in some strikers.
It certainly seems that Catts and Oviedo staying and Pappy and NDong not moving cocked up our summer transfer plans but thankfully we seem we can still cope. However Pappy has gone and hopefully NDong will follow before the next window with maybe Oviedo moving for the financial picture to improve.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2018-09-21, 3:21 pm

Yes, we just need to stay in touch with the top six, and hopefully in January (with one or two moved out) we may get some team investment.

Last three games -  2 draws - 1 loss.

Nothing to worry about .....  hopefully

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-22, 9:25 am

Change of heart from Ndong

After the story from yesterday which suggested Didier Ndong was too afraid to return to Sunderland due to a fear of being arrested at the airport because of his self-imposed exile, it appears as if the player may have had a change of heart.
Gabonese news outlet iSport claim Didier Ndong left Morocco and is returning to Sunderland imminently.
The report claims Ndong will return with the hope of being reintegrated back into Jack Ross’ squad and will be represented in his meeting with Sunderland’s manager by football agent Seb Ewan and the PFA.
The article quotes Ndong himself saying he is willing to take a paycut and help Sunderland with their aim of promotion:

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-09-22, 10:04 am

Will the fans forgive though?.....even after taking a pay cut...I doubt it......

Sorry I liked you but you wanted to leave....and nobody wanted you (or wanted to pay your high wages)...so fcuk off I don't want you back....sorry that's my view....and I suspect many others
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-22, 10:26 am

oldblackcat wrote:Will the fans forgive though?.....even after taking a pay cut...I doubt it......

Sorry I liked you but you wanted to leave....and nobody wanted you (or wanted to pay your high wages)...so fcuk off I don't want you back....sorry that's my view....and I suspect many others
I think he needs to take a good look at who is advising him because its costing him money, reputation and maybe even career.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-09-22, 7:43 pm

Yep, bring him back!!,

Give him a yellow bib, put him outside the ground selling programmes on minimum wage rates for a couple of months. Perhaps then he will appreciate how fortunate he is to have such a talent, what a prick he has been and understand that many of those who come week in and week out to support him would love to have his income and lifestyle for just a few weeks.

If he behaves himself he can progress to steward or selling the pies!!!
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-22, 8:01 pm

Of course we also have another problem for him, if we do bring him back, gat him fit and add him to the squad, will he get a game? Who would you drop for him?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-09-22, 11:45 pm

Or......Get him back, talk one on one & see how it pans out. Maybe just maybe he could again do the job he was employed to do & then if not look to sell. Has he actually done anything worse than many before him & if so his only crime has been to allow it to be made public.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2018-09-23, 12:07 am

Fetch him back to train with a view to sell in January .. it is only 14 weeks away...
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-09-23, 7:56 am

Don't want the premadonna anywhere near the first team, would send out the wrong message to the squad. Get rid as soon as pos.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-09-23, 9:11 am

A nice conundrum this one . Do we do a Dily and tell him to Bodgy off into the sunset and get nowt for the waster ? Do we see if he comes back as an arrogant tosser ( which he certainly thinks he is ) or does he come back  eating humble pie ( doubt this unless caviar is in humble pies ) . Dependent on his attitude I reckon we do the 'return' from holiday test on his fitness , fine him the max for being a pina colada supping tw*t and tell him to get fit and return when he is , until then fek off . Upon his next return , on ya belly not posing at Newcastle airport you fkn  moron test fitness again , hopefully back into training and sell in Jan with sell on clauses ad infinitum until he is old , grey or fkn dead . 
Would rather shoot the bastard but he cost us money so hold my tongue and get him fit to sell . 
And unless his pay drop takes him to dole equivalent he can just go do one on that score , cheeky git , who the fuk does he think he is ?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-23, 9:18 am

Ndong turns up

Didier Ndong has finally returned to England, as the midfielder was pictured at Newcastle Airport ahead of showdown talks with Sunderland.
It’s been an interesting week to say the least regarding Ndong, with the Gabonese international first fearing arrest if he attempted to return to the club and then a u-turn as he claimed he was willing to take a pay cut and fight to help the team achieve promotion.
iSport claim discussions will begin early next week but after yesterday’s 4-1 win over Rochdale, Jack Ross said he hasn’t had any dialogue with the player or his representatives:
There’s been no dialogue with me.
I did read a report, a story yesterday, that one of his representatives had contacted me and that is not the case.
I know there has been communication with the club with some of his representatives, or people who are portraying themselves as his representatives, but I don’t know any more than that.
I think it’s been a long, complicated, matter and we thought we were getting close to a solution but we will see how that pans out.
Today it is of no real interest to me, we’ll see how it plays out in the coming days.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-09-23, 10:16 am

cyprussyd wrote:

Ndong turns up

Didier Ndong has finally returned to England, as the midfielder was pictured at Newcastle Airport ahead of showdown talks with Sunderland.
It’s been an interesting week to say the least regarding Ndong, with the Gabonese international first fearing arrest if he attempted to return to the club and then a u-turn as he claimed he was willing to take a pay cut and fight to help the team achieve promotion.
iSport claim discussions will begin early next week but after yesterday’s 4-1 win over Rochdale, Jack Ross said he hasn’t had any dialogue with the player or his representatives:
There’s been no dialogue with me.
I did read a report, a story yesterday, that one of his representatives had contacted me and that is not the case.
I know there has been communication with the club with some of his representatives, or people who are portraying themselves as his representatives, but I don’t know any more than that.
I think it’s been a long, complicated, matter and we thought we were getting close to a solution but we will see how that pans out.
Today it is of no real interest to me, we’ll see how it plays out in the coming days.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Take a close look at his left hand, can we read anything in that.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-24, 5:45 pm

Sunderland AFC has given notice under its contract with Didier Ndong.  The player, who was under contract with the club until June 2021, failed to return to Sunderland for pre-season training in July as scheduled, nor in the subsequent months that followed. No reason was given for his failure to report and continued absence. 
 As a result, the club has accepted Didier Ndong’s repudiatory breaches of contract and notice of the same has been provided to the player. Sunderland AFC does so whilst retaining the right to pursue the player and any club he may subsequently join in relation to compensation for the value of the player.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-09-24, 5:50 pm

Good riddance to bad rubbish..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-09-24, 6:07 pm

That's a huge statement to any other piss-takers. 

Well done Sunderland   like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-24, 6:50 pm

Behind the story of course is a young athlete who should be entering the prime of a lucrative successful career.

I know we have little or no sympathy and rightly so, he is a grown up and should be able to think for himself but questions must be asked about his agent and advisors who have done nothing that could be said to be good advice.

Parents of young footballers should think long and hard about their child's future and who should be allowed into their lives.

Not all child abusers are peadophiles and abuse sexualy, some are agants and just abuse their power.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-09-24, 7:33 pm

Just a sign of the times in football I"m afraid  Other clubs often don't help matters in their willingness to take on players who wangle moves that only benefit them. Neymar a classic example.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-25, 9:36 am

[size=33]Ndong career in the balance

Sunderland sacked their record signing Didier Ndong yesterday, making it clear to the player that they had accepted his breaches of contract after his long and unexplained absence from the club.
Sunderland then put out a press release detailing those breaches and also said they they will retain the right to pursue the player and any club he may join for compensation.
[/size]
Sunderland AFC has given notice under its contract with Didier Ndong. The player, who was under contract with the club until June 2021, failed to return to Sunderland for pre-season training in July as scheduled, nor in the subsequent months that followed. No reason was given for his failure to report and continued absence.
As a result, the club has accepted Didier Ndong’s repudiatory breaches of contract and notice of the same has been provided to the player. Sunderland AFC does so whilst retaining the right to pursue the player and any club he may subsequently join in relation to compensation for the value of the player.
[size][size]
This is the next chapter in the Ndong saga. Last week a source close to the player told Gabonese outlet iSport that he feared arrest should he return, and then there was a u-turn and the player claimed he was willing to take a paycut and help the club achieve promotion to the Championship.
Sunderland were not willing to compromise and iSport now claim that Ndong’s career may be over.
According to their source, Ndong’s football registration will still be in the hands of Sunderland until the end date of his contract, unless another club buys out that contract. However they believe no-one will touch the troublesome player due to his form - and his career could be effectively over.
[/size][/size]
The dismissal of Ndong means that he will have to wait until the end of his contract with Sunderland to be free. So in three years.
If, in the meantime, a club buys his contract; he could play again. But in view of his form, no one will want him. He is dead.
[size][size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Photo by Ian MacNicol/Getty Images
[/size][/size]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-09-25, 11:13 am

yipeee dancer thumb beer pint APPL bb red

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down