SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 5:42 pm by Vincemac

» Players of Season so far
Today at 5:07 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Today at 4:48 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 21
Today at 4:39 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 20
Today at 4:37 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Boxing Day
Today at 4:23 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 4:05 pm by barrowmackem

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 3:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 1:42 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Table Week 18
Today at 12:55 pm by Vincemac

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Sunderland AFC v Rochdale

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sunderland AFC v Rochdale

Post  Kipper on 2018-09-22, 10:54 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Player Ratings

Jon McLaughlin, 8/10: Made two excellent saves continuing his return to form.
Tom Flanagan, 8/10: Sunderland’s most impressive defender on his first league start for the lads.
Glenn Loovens, 5/10: Put Sunderland under pressure in the first-half with his idiotic decision making, struggled to get to grips with the pace of the game.
Jack Baldwin, 7/10: Another secure performance from our leading defender.
Denver Hume, 7/10: Impressive performance from the youngster.
Lee Cattermole, 7/10: Controlled the game well in the middle of the park.
Dylan McGeouch, 6/10: Great in possession, but he looked fragile and lightweight out of it.
George Honeyman, 6/10: Sunderland’s quietest attacker.
Lynden Gooch, 8/10: A brilliant return to form capped by his outstanding second goal.
Chris Maguire, 8/10: The one Sunderland player who was excellent throughout - found space all over the pitch, linked play superby and provided a cutting edge to our attacking play.
Josh Maja, 8/10: Two brilliant finishes - unlucky not to complete a first career hattrick in the second-half.
(SUB) Jerome Sinclair, 6/10: Came on with game already won.
(SUB) Aiden McGeady, 6/10: Got a late run-out as he works his way way back to full fitness.
(SUB) Brian Oviedo, 6/10: Came on too late to impact the game.
Man of the Match: Chris Maguire.

RR
Harsh on Honeyman an  Loovens. I don't get why they keep getting knocked.
Can't cut an  paste at the mo but Wearewearside ae more generous.
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-23, 12:04 am

Kipper wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Player Ratings

Tom Flanagan, 8/10: Sunderland’s most impressive defender on his first league start for the lads.
Glenn Loovens, 5/10: Put Sunderland under pressure in the first-half with his idiotic decision making, struggled to get to grips with the pace of the game.
Dylan McGeouch, 6/10: Great in possession, but he looked fragile and lightweight out of it.
Lynden Gooch, 8/10: A brilliant return to form capped by his outstanding second goal.
Chris Maguire, 8/10: The one Sunderland player who was excellent throughout - found space all over the pitch, linked play superby and provided a cutting edge to our attacking play.
Josh Maja, 8/10: Two brilliant finishes - unlucky not to complete a first career hattrick in the second-half.
(SUB) Aiden McGeady, 6/10: Got a late run-out as he works his way way back to full fitness.

RR
Well I dont do player ratings myself but when we win and win well I dont agree with knocking anyone TBH.

There will always be some players who do better than others for all sorts of reasons a keeper being a prime example. In a game where the keeper has nothing to do you could say he earned a 5 out of 10 but is that fair.

Today we won and I much prefer to concentrate on that but player ratings are made so I think should be shared, not necessarily for everyone to agree with but more for what you are doing kipper, to give an opinion and I agree with your opinion.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-09-23, 12:10 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Player Ratings

RR
Well I dont do player ratings myself but when we win and win well I dont agree with knocking anyone TBH.

There will always be some players who do better than others for all sorts of reasons a keeper being a prime example. In a game where the keeper has nothing to do you could say he earned a 5 out of 10 but is that fair.

Today we won and I much prefer to concentrate on that but player ratings are made so I think should be shared, not necessarily for everyone to agree with but more for what you are doing kipper, to give an opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Whole hardheartedly agree with you there Syd about player ratings. Just to add there a bunch of BS proven that by the fact that the majority get above a 5 even when the TEAM lose!  Tomorrow chips wrapper springs to mind...lol

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-09-23, 9:18 am

Don't think Loovens was that bad or even Honeyman and McGeouch... but everyone has their views  and opinions and the world would be a dull place if they didn't
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-09-23, 10:36 am

For there goal Baldwin should have cleared the ball into the stands
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-09-23, 11:09 am

Vincemac wrote:For there goal Baldwin should have cleared the ball into the stands

Wrong side for me to see too clearly.. bit the keeper was furious shouting at the players...obviously upset at something

Generally I reckoned some very good displays from Hume Flanagan Catts and Maja.. but Maguire MoM for me.

McGeouch was probably the least good but still had an okay sort of game. Max Power back in his place next week? (Or N'Dong)
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-23, 12:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-09-23, 1:02 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Vincemac wrote:For there goal Baldwin should have cleared the ball into the stands

Wrong side for me to see too clearly.. bit the keeper was furious shouting at the players...obviously upset at something

Generally I reckoned some very good displays from Hume Flanagan Catts and Maja.. but Maguire MoM for me.

McGeouch was probably the least good but still had an okay sort of game. Max Power back in his place next week? (Or N'Dong)

I thought our keeper was shouting for a foul on Baldwin, I thought it was personally.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-09-24, 9:43 am

barrowmackem wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

I thought our keeper was shouting for a foul on Baldwin, I thought it was personally.
Maybe that’s why he did clear into the stands if he was fouled 
Still he should have ✅
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: