SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 5:42 pm by Vincemac

» Players of Season so far
Today at 5:07 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Today at 4:48 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 21
Today at 4:39 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 20
Today at 4:37 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Boxing Day
Today at 4:23 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 4:05 pm by barrowmackem

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 3:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 1:42 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Table Week 18
Today at 12:55 pm by Vincemac

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Get well very soon Annette ..

Go down

Get well very soon Annette ..

Post  Silvers on 2018-09-08, 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Get well very soon Annette ..

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-08, 6:10 pm

Silvers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you Keith

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-09-08, 6:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Thank you Keith
Get well soon
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-09-08, 7:44 pm

Love and big hugs to you both. Get well soon Annette xxxx

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-09-08, 7:53 pm

Sending Love to you both....get well soon annette xx
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-09-08, 9:27 pm

Get well soon Annette, thinking of you Smile
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-09-08, 10:20 pm

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-09, 2:29 am

Thank you for all your good wishes, they are much appreciated.

The problem with Annette's health is that so many problems are competing and making it hard for us to determine what is wrong at any time. She has mental health issues that we have learned to live with, chronic anxiety and panic attacks mixed with depression is simply dealt with by me looking after anything that could cause stress, finances down to opening letters and answering the door or telephone.

But her physical health problems are the concern, COPD makes any surgical procedure dangerous, for instance she needs her gall bladder out, a simple operation but one her surgical consultant says would give her an 80% chance of dying on the operating table so she has to manage the pain. Severe nerve damage to her spine affects mobility and brings more pain to manage. Blockages in her aorta bring more problems so living and managing pain is a thing we live with. On Wednesday evening she had pains across her shoulders down to her stomach with constant nausea and some confusion, she asked what time Kojac was on tv and was shocked to learn that he had died years ago, we laugh a lot.

Thursday brought a telephone conversation with her GP, most consultations are between me and her GP over the phone.Antibiotics where prescribed but Friday saw no improvement, she had now gone 3 days without eating and by midnight a conversation with 111 brought an ambulance and hospital admission.

Yesterday I spoke with her consultant in the acute medical ward and it highlighted the problems, she is being treat as a heart attack because the ECG and blood tests suggest that's what it is, but ber other problems mean it may not be and could be a combination of things.

I'm explaining all this because admission for a heart attack sounds bad and I guess it is but in Annette's case its just one more hurdle to climb  over and we have learned how to be good climbers so please dont worry about us, there are many a lot worse off.

The hospitals main aim right now is to get her oxygen levels up and to get rid of the nausea that is stopping her eating but above all to give her a good nights sleep. They planned to knock her out last night so I think the sleep will have been solved.

Once again thank you my friends, its good to know we are not alone.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-09-09, 4:39 am

cyprussyd wrote:Thank you for all your good wishes, they are much appreciated.

The problem with Annette's health is that so many problems are competing and making it hard for us to determine what is wrong at any time. She has mental health issues that we have learned to live with, chronic anxiety and panic attacks mixed with depression is simply dealt with by me looking after anything that could cause stress, finances down to opening letters and answering the door or telephone.

But her physical health problems are the concern, COPD makes any surgical procedure dangerous, for instance she needs her gall bladder out, a simple operation but one her surgical consultant says would give her an 80% chance of dying on the operating table so she has to manage the pain. Severe nerve damage to her spine affects mobility and brings more pain to manage. Blockages in her aorta bring more problems so living and managing pain is a thing we live with. On Wednesday evening she had pains across her shoulders down to her stomach with constant nausea and some confusion, she asked what time Kojac was on tv and was shocked to learn that he had died years ago, we laugh a lot.

Thursday brought a telephone conversation with her GP, most consultations are between me and her GP over the phone.Antibiotics where prescribed but Friday saw no improvement, she had now gone 3 days without eating and by midnight a conversation with 111 brought an ambulance and hospital admission.

Yesterday I spoke with her consultant in the acute medical ward and it highlighted the problems, she is being treat as a heart attack because the ECG and blood tests suggest that's what it is, but ber other problems mean it may not be and could be a combination of things.

I'm explaining all this because admission for a heart attack sounds bad and I guess it is but in Annette's case its just one more hurdle to climb  over and we have learned how to be good climbers so please dont worry about us, there are many a lot worse off.

The hospitals main aim right now is to get her oxygen levels up and to get rid of the nausea that is stopping her eating but above all to give her a good nights sleep. They planned to knock her out last night so I think the sleep will have been solved.

like l

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-09-09, 11:18 am

Never
Love and hugs to you  both xxxxx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-09-09, 12:04 pm

Yyy

That answers my PM to you!
Love and best wishes to both, hope Annette improves soon
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fulwellend47 on 2018-09-18, 10:42 am

Our nearest an dearest are the most important things in our lives and what happens to them affects us in unique and powerful ways.I hope that a solution to the health problems that are having such an overwhelming effect on your lives can be found very soon. Very best wishes to you Sid and to Annette.
fulwellend47
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-18, 10:58 am

fulwellend47 wrote:Our nearest an dearest are the most important things in our lives and what happens to them affects us in unique and powerful ways.I hope that a solution to the health problems that are having such an overwhelming effect on your lives can be found very soon. Very best wishes to you Sid and to Annette.
Thank you so much but the latest episode has had a major effect on us and changed our thinking.

I dont do doctors or hospitals, no not because I am a man but because having watched people I love going into hospital I see poking, prodding, treatment and very rarely a good conclusion so personally when I do go in it will be a very last resort.

Annette was rushed in with what I was told was a suspected heart attack. When moved onto a ward it was confirmed she had suffered a heart attack She was then told she had not had a heart attack, just a very bad chest infection and was discharged with new medication, medication I take for my bad heart. On our return home I received a call from the heart nurse at the hospital to say she needed to arrange an home visit, why I asked, because its what we do for every patient who has had a heart attack. She has not had a heart attack I said, her records show she has the nurse said.

Annette declined the home visit saying during an all night conversation that she has had enough, the visits, tests with no relief of pain and no light at the end of the tunnel have worn her down and she can take no more.

We have now told all the medical professionals that all hospital visits are cancelled and future care will be provided by me with guidance from our GP and I will phone 111 only when all other options have been exhausted.

May well be a bad move but its a move we are comfortable with.

For us its not about how long we live but how we live.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-09-18, 12:39 pm

You do what’s best for you both 
Good luck
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-09-18, 6:33 pm

Can't have been an easy decision, but like Vince said - you do what's best for the 2 of you  lip lip lip
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-09-18, 6:48 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:Can't have been an easy decision, but like Vince said - you do what's best for the 2 of you  lip lip lip
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-09-19, 1:27 am

Syd my thoughts are with you and Annette, I pray for you both. You are a pint half full man so I know you will be ok. 

Think this pic sums you up perfectly Syd.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-09-19, 4:20 am

barrowmackem wrote:Syd my thoughts are with you and Annette, I pray for you both. You are a pint half full man so I know you will be ok. 

Think this pic sums you up perfectly Syd.

like like like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-09-19, 9:16 am

Best wishes Syd.. look after yourself  atm as your lady needs you
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down