SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 5:42 pm by Vincemac

» Players of Season so far
Today at 5:07 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Today at 4:48 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 21
Today at 4:39 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 20
Today at 4:37 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Boxing Day
Today at 4:23 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 4:05 pm by barrowmackem

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 3:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 1:42 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Table Week 18
Today at 12:55 pm by Vincemac

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

2 stains on the landscape

Go down

2 stains on the landscape

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-31, 10:15 am

Ross is desperate for that 4th striker and he is giving strong hints that one is ready to sign, however he needs to shift someone to reduce the wage bill otherwise we wont be signing anyone.

At 5 today the window slams shut here but not everywhere, some areas like Portugal stay open until late September and that's the probable destination for our two world beaters that keep cocking up moves through greed.

I and I'm sure you are stotting, I suspect the management feel the same, our plans could be scuppered by two unprofessional want away flops, I wish Billy was here to tell us how he feels and I would agree with him.

Whatever our thoughts on Cattermole and Oviedo we can only give total respect for their attitudes and professionalism, I doubt either will be leaving but if they do they will leave with my thanks and best wishes.

But Dodier Dingdong and Pappy Dillydodgy can rot in hell for making sure we have a big black cloud hanging over us but my comfort is Donald, a man I dont think will be pissed about and I'm sure he will have every option covered.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 stains on the landscape

Post  froggy1973 on 2018-08-31, 10:18 am

Aye Syd to complete unprofessional knob jockeys! Catts and Ovideo are at least playing and giving it their all!

froggy1973
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-31, 10:22 am

froggy1973 wrote:Aye Syd to complete unprofessional knob jockeys! Catts and Ovideo are at least playing and giving it their all!
Hello Carl, good to see you

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy1973 on 2018-08-31, 11:41 am

Going to try and get on here more Syd

froggy1973
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-31, 11:42 am

froggy1973 wrote:Going to try and get on here more Syd
Billy left a vacancy for an old punk and his outspoken views

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-08-31, 1:13 pm

Hmm I think the game of 'Chicken' between the club and these two players and their agents is not likely to have a denouement until January ?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-08-31, 5:41 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ like sunderpitt above says,  I believe we are stuck with them.

Hopefully worst case scenario is they are gone by the end of the season and we then bring a couple of players in to stabilise us in the championship.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-09-01, 12:06 am

Kuntz.

But take solace in the fact that they have  totally shagged their own careers. I'm sure our owners will have a cunning plan B a  well.
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-09-01, 8:01 am

Have/are they being badly advised or are they just thick?.......the penny eventually dropped for Kone and he got away....these two are stuck in limbo....the situation is no good either for the club or themselves....talk is they may come crawling back Mad
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-09-01, 8:46 am

oldblackcat wrote:Have/are they being badly advised or are they just thick?.......the penny eventually dropped for Kone and he got away....these two are stuck in limbo....the situation is no good either for the club or themselves....talk is they may come crawling back Mad
Rodwell.lens kasri borini.ndog.dillabogi kone 
All big fees high earners 
All were difficult to move on 
There was most likely more
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-09-01, 8:50 am

Hopefully both will find clubs in Portugal and will be gone but they have managed to scupper the deal Ross had lined up.

If they dont go we seem to have two options, neither very good ones.

1. We simple sack them both for breach of contract but in doing that they win IMO. Both would become free agents and do deals with a club with no transfer fee so a big signing on fee and we get diddly squat.

2. They report back to work and we try again in January. That would eventually mean us paying them again but I have no doubt we will give them the maximum fine we can. But they would not be let anywhere near the playing staff because they would be a cancer in the squad so we do whatever we can to make them suffer, what we cant have in two more Rodwells.

My hope is that Donald is no Short or Bain, he will know how to fight very dirty, millionaires tend to be very good at that but unlike Short and Bain he will have no problem doing what needs to be done.

Listening to Charlie it seems clear that the club have no interest in punishing the players for punishment sake they do however have every intention so send out a strong message to players an especially agents that the taking the piss days are gone, in Charlies words,"If we have to take a short term hit then so be it"

Pappy and N'Dong are everything that is wrong with a minority of today's footballers and todays football. The club are guilty from what I can see of offering them both good contracts and paying them both and ensuring they have very good livings. Both players decided they wanted out and that's fine but their actions in trying to force the issue and greed in scuppering a number of deals through greed are disgraceful.

I'm not surprised they are taking some selling, I am surprised any club even considered taking them.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum