SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Today at 5:53 pm by sunderpitt

» Soon be Saturday
Today at 3:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlie Wyke
Today at 2:55 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 8
Today at 2:00 pm by lesmac

» Fairweather fans
Today at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Today at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» No news is good news!
Yesterday at 4:02 pm by canary-dave

» RIP Kevin Beattie
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by Hieronymus

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Seat upgrade phase 2

Go down

Seat upgrade phase 2

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-28, 1:18 pm

r

More for Sunderland AFC are set to continue their revamp of the Stadium of Light - and have called on supporters to lend a hand. The club's new owners, led by Stewart Donald, have been quick to deliver on promises to replace the Stadium of Light's faded seats after listening to the gripes of supporters. Fans had long complained about the pink seats at the club's home ground, and Donald and his fellow investors promised to deliver change. 10,000 seats have already been replaced in the summer months with sections of the east stand, north east corner and south east corner all receiving a facelift. GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH APPRENTICES Apprenticeships help you grow your own talent, reduce staff turnover and give your business the skills it needs to succeed. Promoted by Department for Education Supporters have reacted positively to the work conducted on the stands so far with the new seats catching the eye during the Black Cats' season opener against Charlton. And now the club have unveiled the next section of the ground to benefit from the revamp - with just over 4,000 new seats set to be installed in the north stand. Work is set to begin on Monday, September 10 as Sunderland look to re-fit the seats which spell out the iconic 'Ha'way The Lads' message. Once again, fans are being encouraged to play their part in the stadium transformation and help the maintenance team in fitting the seats. The club have opened up applications to help with the seat change, with those aged 18 or over and with a basic level of technical ability encouraged to put themselves forward. You can register your interest in helping with the seat change HERE.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seat upgrade phase 2

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-08-28, 9:40 pm

I really want to get involved in this, but I have been working a crazy amount of shufts due to holiday cover..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum