SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Today at 5:53 pm by sunderpitt

» Soon be Saturday
Today at 3:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlie Wyke
Today at 2:55 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 8
Today at 2:00 pm by lesmac

» Fairweather fans
Today at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Today at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» No news is good news!
Yesterday at 4:02 pm by canary-dave

» RIP Kevin Beattie
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by Hieronymus

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

When Sunderland get into your blood

Go down

When Sunderland get into your blood

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-27, 9:12 am

Today's sports press talk about Chelsea's win at Newcastle in pure ignorance.

They highlight Alonso's attempt and Yedlin's error to score a winning own goal but we Mackems know the truth.

Two former red & white players who now have Sunderland in their blood combine to once again sink Newcastle, they did not learn with Mr Colback when he was sent to be our secret agent playing undercover and they still have not learnt.

Last season we recruited a record no of trainee agents, on under the guise of loan players, then once trained they were sent out in the field with one instruction. Destroy those in black and white when given the opportunity.

Well done Mr Short for getting something right.

*PLEASE EAT THIS MESSAGE WHEN READ.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: When Sunderland get into your blood

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-08-27, 9:31 am

There is a special place in he'll for those who get great delight from the misfortune of close neighbours.  Cool

Although the demise of a pay day lender who prey on the poorest folk is certainly permitted  Twisted Evil
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-27, 9:43 am

sunderpitt wrote:There is a special place in he'll for those who get great delight from the misfortune of close neighbours.  Cool

Although the demise of a pay day lender who prey on the poorest folk is certainly permitted 
In these happy times enjoying the rise from the ashes of our beloved team any pleasure gained from the misfortunes of our norther neighbours is to be encouraged.

I look forward to next seasons derby games, proper derbies not the smoggy kind, when we will continue with our run of inflicting humiliation and distress to those who dare challenge us.

Our friends from the north have taken to enjoying the pre match build up be gathering on Northumberland street and shouting at shops, some quaint old religious ritual I believe.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-08-27, 10:05 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:There is a special place in he'll for those who get great delight from the misfortune of close neighbours.  Cool

Although the demise of a pay day lender who prey on the poorest folk is certainly permitted 
In these happy times enjoying the rise from the ashes of our beloved team any pleasure gained from the misfortunes of our norther neighbours is to be encouraged.

I look forward to next seasons derby games, proper derbies not the smoggy kind, when we will continue with our run of inflicting humiliation and distress to those who dare challenge us.

Our friends from the north have taken to enjoying the pre match build up be gathering on Northumberland street and shouting at shops, some quaint old religious ritual I believe.
Nowt as queer as folk, some moreso than others.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-08-27, 10:38 am

cyprussyd wrote:

I reckon I have never felt the need or desire to shout at shops.. boycott them yes but shout ?

I would draw the line at punching beautiful horses that is unconscionable.. 

I also look forward to getting 6 points next season from those who prefer black and white to colour
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-08-27, 11:41 am

Although the demise of a pay day lender who prey on the poorest folk is certainly permitted  Twisted Evil

Apparently close to going out of business.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum