SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» A fine line
Yesterday at 11:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» Predictions Week 9
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by Silvers

» N'Dong
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by Nostalgic

» Our next two games Coventry Away
Yesterday at 2:41 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore
Yesterday at 2:32 pm by sunderpitt

» Our new music
Yesterday at 1:17 pm by vinkel

» Tomorrow Night - New Quiz Night at The Peacock (Every Tuesday)
Yesterday at 11:21 am by DanielFullard

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Yesterday at 9:43 am by Vincemac

» Quiz 111
Yesterday at 5:03 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 112
2018-09-23, 10:58 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

last night against gillingham

Go down

last night against gillingham

Post  robpthegills on 2018-08-23, 11:31 am

Hi, as is clear by my name I am a gillingham fan. Last night 2 gillingham fans tried to attack a couple of Sunderland fans one of whom was a lady. The two gillingham fans were pissed and wanted to row with anyone but picked on this sunderland lady and her man as they were cowards. I intervened and stopped them for attacking the sunderland fans so they attacked me, which was not a problem so I put one of them on the floor. However that was the exact moment the police turned up and nicked me for Affray saying I was the trouble maker. I have now been released but would appreciate if any of the sunderland lads or lasses who was there when this happened could just come forward to help clear my name it would be good. Cannot believe I have spent the night in cells for fighting my own fans. I think all the police need is someone to confirm I was trying to stop a fight and not start it, I do not think they want statements or court appearances etc etc.  They wanted to give me a caution for Affray and I refused as I said I did nothing wrong.  If you can help then thank you, if not, no problems. Great result for you guys thought you played well. Have a good one.
robpthegills

Back to top Go down

Re: last night against gillingham

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-23, 11:51 am

shared with our 2700 twitter uses, good luck and thank you

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-08-23, 6:03 pm

Good luck getting cleared gill and thanks.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

thank you

Post  robpthegills on 2018-08-23, 9:19 pm

Just a quick update. A Sunderland supporter did ring medway police, gave an account of what happened. I do not know if it was a result of here or your twitter account, or they just had details from last night. Police have said I face no charges and will not be banned from the club. Thank you.  Great turn out from you guys last night, great support. You should do well, just expect some quirky results, but guess you are used to that. I am coming up to sunderland for the weekend in Jan hope to see some of you up there. Good luck for the season and thank you again.
robpthegills

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-23, 9:47 pm

robpthegills wrote:Just a quick update. A Sunderland supporter did ring medway police, gave an account of what happened. I do not know if it was a result of here or your twitter account, or they just had details from last night. Police have said I face no charges and will not be banned from the club. Thank you.  Great turn out from you guys last night, great support. You should do well, just expect some quirky results, but guess you are used to that. I am coming up to sunderland for the weekend in Jan hope to see some of you up there. Good luck for the season and thank you again.
APPL APPL APPL APPL APPL

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-08-23, 10:02 pm

robpthegills wrote:Just a quick update. A Sunderland supporter did ring medway police, gave an account of what happened. I do not know if it was a result of here or your twitter account, or they just had details from last night. Police have said I face no charges and will not be banned from the club. Thank you.  Great turn out from you guys last night, great support. You should do well, just expect some quirky results, but guess you are used to that. I am coming up to sunderland for the weekend in Jan hope to see some of you up there. Good luck for the season and thank you again.

Ps. Let's just hope that should we suffer a quirky result that it occurs in Jan  pirat

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum