SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 5:42 pm by Vincemac

» Players of Season so far
Today at 5:07 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Today at 4:48 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 21
Today at 4:39 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 20
Today at 4:37 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Boxing Day
Today at 4:23 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 4:05 pm by barrowmackem

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 3:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 1:42 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Table Week 18
Today at 12:55 pm by Vincemac

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

For the sad bastards (I.E. me)

Go down

For the sad bastards (I.E. me)

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-21, 2:55 pm

Some of you may have noticed the table on the left of the page but did you know it's a live table.

So for example tonight there are 10 games in division one and throughout the evening the table will change depending on scores. The GD will flash when a goal goes in and points change.

So for the sad gits like me who dont have a life away from the boys in red and white tonight will see me watching TV but with SunderMad on my laptop so that I have up to the minute changes showing our position.

Why, well my answer would be, "Why not".

SunderMad, the little forum that likes to be that little bit different, looking after sad old gits since 2012

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For the sad bastards (I.E. me)

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-08-21, 3:33 pm

used to love cefax on the tv, you could have the live scores and goals across the bottom while watching tv programs.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-21, 3:53 pm

barrowmackem wrote:used to love cefax on the tv, you could have the live scores and goals across the bottom while watching tv programs.
if only I could find a ceefax widget

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-08-21, 8:56 pm

Must admit I had clocked it. Quite impressed.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-21, 8:59 pm

gil t azell wrote:Must admit I had clocked it. Quite impressed.
I remember back to 2012 when I wa playing about with this forum, what a mess it was but I have learned so much and enjoyed every minute.

I had no idea what a widget was back then but contacted Sky and asked if I could have a link and make a Sunderland page, yes they said, and they sent me the widget. It took me bloody weeks to find out what to do with it.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-08-22, 9:28 am

Technology and the silver surfers.

My car I have just discovered has a hard disc that can record music on. (I have had this car for about 10 months and no I tend not to read manuals). Now it has proved easy to copy CDs to the hard disc.. but as I do not have that many CDs (lots of LPs mind) there is loads more space. Well I thought I dug out my old (sic) iPod that has lots of music on it and expected it to be easy in transferring its selected contents to the hard drive in the car. No that did not work yes I could play the iPod though the cars wizardry but not copy. So after much searching through the interweb.. I have to download from iTunes on my PC to a USB flash drive and then plug that into the car and lo and behold it copies. But did you know there are a couple of sizes of USB.. I did not know that and got the wrong size..

All this to avoid adverts on the radio whilst driving 

I reckon technology advances are propagated by evil fiends to make mature adults feel ancient and stupid.

I suppose it gives us something to do Cool
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-22, 9:59 am

sunderpitt wrote:Technology and the silver surfers.

My car I have just discovered has a hard disc that can record music on. (I have had this car for about 10 months and no I tend not to read manuals). Now it has proved easy to copy CDs to the hard disc.. but as I do not have that many CDs (lots of LPs mind) there is loads more space. Well I thought I dug out my old (sic) iPod that has lots of music on it and expected it to be easy in transferring its selected contents to the hard drive in the car. No that did not work yes I could play the iPod though the cars wizardry but not copy. So after much searching through the interweb.. I have to download from iTunes on my PC to a USB flash drive and then plug that into the car and lo and behold it copies. But did you know there are a couple of sizes of USB.. I did not know that and got the wrong size..

All this to avoid adverts on the radio whilst driving 

I reckon technology advances are propagated by evil fiends to make mature adults feel ancient and stupid.

I suppose it gives us something to do Cool
Its why we have grandchildren.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-08-23, 11:29 pm

I like the table widget but can I ask why it only has 22 teams in it? Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-23, 11:46 pm

Hieronymus wrote:I like the table widget but can I ask why it only has 22 teams in it? Very Happy
my cock up but now fixed  Embarassed

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-08-24, 9:22 am

I didn't know this, but will probably be drawn to it now..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-08-24, 5:02 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:I like the table widget but can I ask why it only has 22 teams in it? Very Happy
my cock up but now fixed  Embarassed
kiss
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum