SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Maja, signing or leaving?
Today at 8:16 pm by sunderpitt

» Well, what went wrong yesterday
Today at 6:40 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 15
Today at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 14
Today at 6:34 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 15
Today at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 117
Today at 5:34 pm by Hieronymus

» Quiz 118
Today at 6:33 am by Nostalgic

» Predictions Week 16
Today at 3:12 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Mid Week 16
Today at 3:07 am by canary-dave

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 9:23 am by Hieronymus

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Almost at screaming point yesterday

Go down

Almost at screaming point yesterday

Post  vinkel on 2018-08-20, 1:31 pm

After week 1 in my new sc seat, yesterday i had different people either side of me. Looks like i could have different folk ģame by game. Down to yesterday to my left Freda the fresian, i had to lean forward to see past her. On the other side a young lad and his mum, lad directly beside me. He was like a jack in the box, up and down back and forth, i missed  the second goal because of him. Not so much his fault he is just a kid, i did think of speaking to the mum but she spent the whole first half playing with her mobile
Thats it rant over.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: Almost at screaming point yesterday

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-20, 1:35 pm

Love my seat, hope that helps

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-08-20, 1:39 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Love my seat, hope that helps
I feel much better for that Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-20, 1:41 pm

vinkel wrote:
I feel much better for that Laughing
I do try  Very Happy Very Happy

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-20, 2:55 pm

Yeh we are ok where we are at 
Been in that are for many previous seasons 
Two seats behind syd
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-20, 3:35 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Two seats behind syd
I think the club made as real attempt to keep the class in our section and the rif raf in Vinkles.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-20, 3:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Two seats behind syd
I think the club made as real attempt to keep the class in our section and the rif raf in Vinkles.
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

American cup...sailing

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-08-20, 4:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Two seats behind syd

IIRC Syd moved away from the proper East End seats,(my proximity may have had something to do with it..as £230 For a season ticket is just about doable) in line with the centre line. He is now  high up in the far wings of the East stand and can really only see half the pitch.. which reading his comments on the game may well explain them.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-20, 4:37 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Two seats behind syd

IIRC Syd moved away from the proper East End seats,(my proximity may have had something to do with it..as £230 For a season ticket is just about doable) in line with the centre line. He is now  high up in the far wings of the East stand and can really only see half the pitch.. which reading his comments on the game may well explain them.
The truth is that like most season card holders you are started on a trial period in the pits of the stadium. If you pass the many tests you are then invited into the exclusive area, next to Vince.

Not everyone passes and therefore some stay in the pits for life, that explains sunderPITS name

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-20, 5:09 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Two seats behind syd

The truth is that like most season card holders you are started on a trial period in the pits of the stadium. If you pass the many tests you are then invited into the exclusive area, next to Vince.

Not everyone passes and therefore some stay in the pits for life, that explains sunderPITS name
That’s correct mate 
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-08-20, 6:40 pm

vinkel wrote:After week 1 in my new sc seat, yesterday i had different people either side of me. Looks like i could have different folk ģame by game. Down to yesterday to my left Freda the fresian, i had to lean forward to see past her. On the other side a young lad and his mum, lad directly beside me. He was like a jack in the box, up and down back and forth, i missed  the second goal because of him. Not so much his fault he is just a kid, i did think of speaking to the mum but she spent the whole first half playing with her mobile
Thats it rant over.
When we had season tickets the club moved us when we weren't happy with the foul abuse of the guys sitting behind us. I tried talking to these men first and asked them to tone it down but got told if women go to the match what else do we expect!! Dinosaurs!

Club didn't charge us the 'admin' fee for moving though and it was all handled really well, which was good.

Never know, if you want to move nearer to Syd they may even pay you! tongue
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-20, 6:50 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
vinkel wrote:After week 1 in my new sc seat, yesterday i had different people either side of me. Looks like i could have different folk ģame by game. Down to yesterday to my left Freda the fresian, i had to lean forward to see past her. On the other side a young lad and his mum, lad directly beside me. He was like a jack in the box, up and down back and forth, i missed  the second goal because of him. Not so much his fault he is just a kid, i did think of speaking to the mum but she spent the whole first half playing with her mobile
Thats it rant over.
When we had season tickets the club moved us when we weren't happy with the foul abuse of the guys sitting behind us. I tried talking to these men first and asked them to tone it down but got told if women go to the match what else do we expect!! Dinosaurs!

Club didn't charge us the 'admin' fee for moving though and it was all handled really well, which was good.

He would have to apply and if considered he would go in front of the committee, me and Vince. Vince can be bribed with beer

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-20, 7:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Thats it rant over.

He would have to apply and if considered he would go in front of the committee, me and Vince. Vince can be bribed with beer
Yeh we have a nice area 
Good seats and nice people
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2018-08-20, 8:00 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Thats it rant over.

So the Short dynasty did something that met with your approval????

lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-20, 8:01 pm

lesmac wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Thats it rant over.

So the Short dynasty did something that met with your approval????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA
rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-08-20, 8:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Two seats behind syd
I had a seat near you for a season, but the costant stream of women to and fro was a nuisance.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-20, 8:45 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Two seats behind syd
I had a seat near you for a season, but the costant stream of women to and fro was a nuisance.
Never had a problem, if the problem is always there maybe you are the problem, wise old Coxhoe saying

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-08-20, 8:46 pm

I dont bother washing my armpits from Tuesday and hey ho I have nobody in front, back or side of me. Bonus.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-08-21, 12:06 am

Love the people who sit around me.. Most have been there for many years. We have got a mother with two young sons who have moved behind me this season, but they seem great as well..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-08-21, 7:07 am

I have a great group of lads (and some lasses . . . . one of which is my youngest daughter) around me in the Fulwell End, where a lot of them have been in the same seats since The Stadium opened 21 years ago Smile despite the decision by some f*cking idiot to house the 'away' fans above us, thus ruining the atmosphere.

Some have deserted us and gone to the Roker End (which has contributed to the lack of atmosphere in our end) but the core is still here and we have 'grown' (older) together. We take the mickey out of/abuse each other, and the QPRs that we have visiting must sometimes think that there'll be bother 'cos of what they hear, but they (probably) soon realise that we're all mates Wink

Anyway, my point is that I love our small part of our ground, and I wouldn't want to change seats, despite the aforementioned f*cking idiot trying to persuade us to do so Smile

p.s. Donald Duck has apparently acknowledged the aforementioned (again) idiot's idiocy, and he's 'looking' at changing it for future seasons . . .
and that change, to house the 'away' fans where they should be, can't come too soon Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-21, 8:45 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I have a great group of lads (and some lasses . . . . one of which is my youngest daughter) around me in the Fulwell End, where a lot of them have been in the same seats since The Stadium opened 21 years ago Smile despite the decision by some f*cking idiot to house the 'away' fans above us, thus ruining the atmosphere.

Some have deserted us and gone to the Roker End (which has contributed to the lack of atmosphere in our end) but the core is still here and we have 'grown' (older) together. We take the mickey out of/abuse each other, and the QPRs that we have visiting must sometimes think that there'll be bother 'cos of what they hear, but they (probably) soon realise that we're all mates Wink

Anyway, my point is that I love our small part of our ground, and I wouldn't want to change seats, despite the aforementioned f*cking idiot trying to persuade us to do so Smile

p.s. Donald Duck has apparently acknowledged the aforementioned (again) idiot's idiocy, and he's 'looking' at changing it for future seasons . . .
and that change, to house the 'away' fans where they should be, can't come too soon Wink
I think Sunday highlighted the problem with the away fans being up in the gods. 

The Scunthorpe fans seemed to enjoy their visit despite the score and the Sunderland fans were in good voice but because of location I think we all missed out on an even better atmosphere. The away fans in the main bowl of the stadium, not sure where would, IMO have led to some very good interaction that would have made the place really bounce.

I agree that the move has all but killed the North stand and that's a great shame so I'm not sure if anyone actually wins with the away fans in their present home, maybe it makes life easier for the stewards.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-21, 9:21 am

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Two seats behind syd
Never had a problem, if the problem is always there maybe you are the problem, wise old Coxhoe saying
Yeh that was a problem for a few years and still could be.
However the past few seasons it’s been ok 
Still the nature of the Seat is and could be a problem 
But I’m fine with it at the moment 
Good seats in a good area
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down