SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» lucky lucky me
Today at 8:56 pm by cyprussyd

» Who would have thought it
Today at 6:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Today at 5:53 pm by sunderpitt

» Soon be Saturday
Today at 3:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlie Wyke
Today at 2:55 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 8
Today at 2:00 pm by lesmac

» Fairweather fans
Today at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Today at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Predictions
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» No news is good news!
Yesterday at 4:02 pm by canary-dave

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Can anyone explain

Go down

Can anyone explain

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-13, 10:44 am

Why after only 2 games I find myself looking at the league table working out how far we can move up by beating Scunthorpe?

I know its a pointless meaningless exercise but I cant stop myself from doing it.

Maybe its time for an advert in the Echo..

WANTED
A life for elderly gentleman who
livesa for Corrie, Emmerdale and SAFC

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 46873
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone explain

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-08-13, 12:51 pm

After 50+ views it seems like nobody can explain, Sydney [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . but I can Twisted Evil
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Posts : 166
Join date : 2016-01-21
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone explain

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-13, 1:00 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:After 50+ views it seems like nobody can explain, Sydney [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . but I can Twisted Evil
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Come on then, give it to me straight

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 46873
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone explain

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-08-13, 1:15 pm

Well I have noticed a number of teams have won twice and scored quite a few goals with not many conceded.

In other words the opposition
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7179
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone explain

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-08-13, 1:18 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:After 50+ views it seems like nobody can explain, Sydney [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . but I can Twisted Evil
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Come on then, give it to me straight
Feck off [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Posts : 166
Join date : 2016-01-21
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone explain

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-13, 3:34 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:After 50+ views it seems like nobody can explain, Sydney [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . but I can Twisted Evil
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Come on then, give it to me straight
Feck off [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I miss Billy

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 46873
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone explain

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum