SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Almost at screaming point yesterday
Today at 12:06 am by MrRAWhite

» Just spent £10.00
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by MrRAWhite

» Kacper Przybylko DEPARTS
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by cyprussyd

» Bad night for the u23 lads
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by Silvers

» Juan Satori Sunday
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by gil t azell

» A nice Canary pink
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Midweek 03
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by lesmac

» Predictions Week 04
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by lesmac

» League Table Week 03
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 03
Yesterday at 7:57 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

OK Ex Pats, just for you

Go down

OK Ex Pats, just for you

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-10, 8:10 pm

SAFSee Video Pass subscribers can watch live video of all eligible Sunderland AFC senior games by clicking Play above. If you do not have the relevant subscription when logged in, you will be prompted to purchase.
Due to EFL regulations, the live stream on the website can only be viewed on desktop and mobile devices. To view on mobile, download the official SAFSee App from the Apple Store or Google Play, then navigate to the Live section within the app and log in using your SAFSee account.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Outside UK
International video pass subscribers outside the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands can watch all league games, home and away not selected for broadcast by the EFL's broadcast partners.

In UK
Supporters in the UK can watch league games, home and away, which do not kick off during the Blocked Hours (2.45pm-5.15pm on a Saturday) and are not selected for broadcast by the EFL's broadcast partners. Games on Bank Holidays and Good Friday are also excluded.

USEFUL LINKS
> Frequently Asked Questions
> Terms and Conditions
> Buy a SAFSee pass
> Listen to audio commentary

Join the action

[list=3]
[*]Choose Your Pass

[*]Registration

[*]Payment
[/list]

SAFSEE 2018-19 Audio Pass

Access match audio for all 2018-19 league and cup games with the SAFSEE Audio Pass. Please note this service does not include live video streaming of matches.
Buy Now

SAFSEE Monthly Audio Pass

Get a month's access to match audio for all league and cup games with the SAFSEE Audio Pass. Please note this service does not include live video streaming of matches. Recurring monthly payment unless cancelled.
Buy No

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Ex Pats, just for you

Post  Lady M on 2018-08-11, 4:51 am

Bought the Luton match as a one off to see the quality of the stream , will then purchase the season ticket if it all goes well . When signing onto the platform yesterday it was showing Sky Sports in good quality HD so fingers crossed  we will settle down to watch the lads after the scum have been done over and have a good afternoon of football , if the stream is shyte then we have Chelski on Greek tv so not all will be lost .
Lady M

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-11, 8:12 am

Lady M wrote:Bought the Luton match as a one off to see the quality of the stream , will then purchase the season ticket if it all goes well . When signing onto the platform yesterday it was showing Sky Sports in good quality HD so fingers crossed  we will settle down to watch the lads after the scum have been done over and have a good afternoon of football , if the stream is shyte then we have Chelski on Greek tv so not all will be lost .
I think its good quality my Lady, do Ibow now?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady M on 2018-08-11, 11:45 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Lady M wrote:Bought the Luton match as a one off to see the quality of the stream , will then purchase the season ticket if it all goes well . When signing onto the platform yesterday it was showing Sky Sports in good quality HD so fingers crossed  we will settle down to watch the lads after the scum have been done over and have a good afternoon of football , if the stream is shyte then we have Chelski on Greek tv so not all will be lost .
I expect you to be on your knees grovelling , as this is cretanmakem too lazy to sign out on her ladyships lappy . So down boy down .
Lady M

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-11, 12:54 pm

Lady M wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
I expect you to be on your knees grovelling , as this is cretanmakem too lazy to sign out on her ladyships lappy . So down boy down .
I have heard all about you Greek types and men on their knees in front of you doing dirty things  bj

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-08-11, 1:30 pm

NOTE: This is a guide on how to watch matches via a desktop computer/laptop. There is a separate app that has been released for watching via phones & tablets. I'm unfamiliar with this so cannot comment, if anyone is willing to adapt the guide for people who want to watch via these I'd appreciate it. 

Right, I've seen more than a dozen threads on this so I'm going to attempt to write a guide on how to watch matches this season.

What is SAFsee?
SAFsee is Sunderland's in house match streaming service this year used as an alternative to iFollow that was used in the EFL last year. Many clubs are still using iFollow so you can use that service if familiar with it, but come on, give your cash to our club!

How much do matches cost?
The following are only available to viewers OUTSIDE THE UK & IRELAND - BUT this guide will show you how to get around this later on

A pass to watch a single match will cost £5.99
A season pass to watch all matches will cost £110

The only package available to UK fans is £45 to hear Benno moan about us on commentary.
NO FULL 90 MINUTE MATCH REPLAYS ARE AVAILABLE THIS SEASON

So, How Do I watch Matches on SAFSee?

Well, if you live outside of the UK then you've got no problem you lucky devils. For us stuck in Brexitland things are a little trickier, but once you've got the hang of it it's no bother. These methods were tried and true last year with iFollow and so far, have worked for me with buying passes from SAFSee.

Step 1: Find yourself a decent VPN Client

In order to order and watch the match you need to be using a VPN.

What is a VPN? - Virtual Private Network (VPN) can both keep your internet browsing anonymous, and make you appear to be located in another country. They can also be used to protect your location and personal data from data mining companies, hackers and government surveillance.

Is it legal? - YES

There are many free ones out there but the majority of them only give you a certain allowance of data to use, so you may want to save yourself some hassle and pay for one.

Windscribe offer 50GB of data upon signing up, and refresh your 50gb usage every month. This is the one I use, in conjunction with their Chrome add on. It's completely free.
Windscribe
Windscribe - Free VPN and Ad Blocker

There are many other options out there. Opera (Opera Browser | Faster, Safer, Smarter Web Browser | Opera) is a browser with a built in VPN and adblocker if you want to save yourself the hassle of creating an account with Windscribe.

Step 2: Log in to/activate your VPN client

You MUST have your VPN active before visiting the SAFsee site. If you are seeing only the Audio passes available to purchase, chances are you haven't put your VPN on ya dingus.

Step 3: Sign up to SAFsee and purchase a pass

Passes are available to purchase from Luton streaming passes now on sale

You will need to sign up to SAFsee in order to purchase the passes and watch the game. Last year, you had to sign up with a fake overseas address with your VPN on to see the international pass options. To be on the safe side, this year I have done the same. I signed up using a fake address from this website: US Address Generator - Fake Address, Random Address Generator

Is this fraud? No. These addresses are completely false, you are not ripping anyone off or sending the bill to anyone. The sign up page just needs to detect address information from overseas. Buying your pass whilst your VPN is set to America only to put your address down as Hendon is a bit daft, isn't it?

I hope this guide helps, post questions in this thread if you're struggling and I'm sure people will help, if not myself. Happy watching!

FAQ

Is this legal? - Aye. At least, no one had any problems with it last year!

All I'm seeing is the £45 audio passes? - Chances are you didn't have your VPN active when accessing the site. Clear cache, turn on the VPN, and try again.

Please note, supporters who had an SAFSee account last season will need to sign up again as the system operates from a new platform

Thanks to Roker Report who's iFollow guide from last year I have stolen bits from!

Quick Guide

Step 1: 
Get a VPN client
Step 2: Sign up to SAFsee using overseas address whilst your VPN client is active  
Luton streaming passes now on sale
Stream Layout Page
Step 3: Watch the game live at Watch Live
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-08-11, 1:36 pm

Lady M wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Recognised the writing style so you have confirmed my suspicions! Laughing

Hope all is well in sunny Crete. It's actually been so hot here this summer it's felt like the Med Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady M on 2018-08-11, 5:32 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Lady M wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Recognised the writing style so you have confirmed my suspicions! Laughing

Hope all is well in sunny Crete. It's actually been so hot here this summer it's felt like the Med Very Happy
Although we checked everything we were told to check ( you see my computer lingo is zero ) , yesterday the stream upon signing up was great , today we were lucky if we saw 15 minutes of the game , buffering worse than any of the streaming channels we normally use , fuk me I ended up watching Chelsea . So now we investigate , is it our lappys ( doubt it as everything else streams okay ) is it our Cosmote ( doubt it they stream all sorts of shyte to us ) . At this moment in time I have wasted 6 quid and won't be buying either one single match or a season ticket . From a very disappointed Cretanmakem I wish you well I'm off for a BBQ and yet another beer , and hope to see the goals on some highlight prog that costs me nowt .
Lady M

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady M on 2018-08-12, 5:40 am

Feed back from anyone who used this service before I start investigating why ours was so crap ?
Lady M

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-12, 9:52 am

Off twitter

[size=1]More[/size]
Good stream here in Toronto so nice to be able to actually watch my beloved SAFC  every week. Money well spent

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum