SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Maguire, Watmore & Baldwin
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by Silvers

» Predictions week 28
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by barrowmackem

» It had to be seen to be believed
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by cyprussyd

» did anyone else notice
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Gillingham
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by gil t azell

» Credt to Gillingham
Yesterday at 6:25 pm by gil t azell

» I think the penny has dropped At Last
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by gil t azell

» results of week 26 and fixtures for week 27
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by cyprussyd

» Results Week 27
Yesterday at 5:49 pm by gil t azell

» Shamima Begum.
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Time running out

Go down

Time running out

Post  oxfordshire on 2018-08-09, 11:14 am

Will there or won't there? Less than 6 hours to go. Not a word.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 266
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 76
Location : Melbourne Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-09, 11:18 am

oxfordshire wrote:Will there or won't there? Less than 6 hours to go. Not a word.
I think it will loans in and out

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48332
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-09, 2:54 pm

TRANSFER LATEST!

Sunderland are close to the signing of Wigan Athletic midfielder Max Power for an undisclosed fee.

The experienced 25-year old - who featured heavily for the Latics last season - is on his way up for a medical.

@RokerReport | #SAFC [img(33.949999999999996px,33px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48332
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  vinkel on 2018-08-09, 3:04 pm

cyprussyd wrote:TRANSFER LATEST!

Sunderland are close to the signing of Wigan Athletic midfielder Max Power for an undisclosed fee.

The experienced 25-year old - who featured heavily for the Latics last season - is on his way up for a medical.

@RokerReport | #SAFC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just beat me to it

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
vinkel
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2605
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-09, 3:17 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:TRANSFER LATEST!

Sunderland are close to the signing of Wigan Athletic midfielder Max Power for an undisclosed fee.

The experienced 25-year old - who featured heavily for the Latics last season - is on his way up for a medical.

@RokerReport | #SAFC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just beat me to it
sprinter against a marathon man  Cool Cool Cool Cool

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48332
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-09, 3:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:TRANSFER LATEST!

Sunderland are close to the signing of Wigan Athletic midfielder Max Power for an undisclosed fee.

The experienced 25-year old - who featured heavily for the Latics last season - is on his way up for a medical.

@RokerReport | #SAFC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just beat me to it
sprinter against a marathon man  Cool Cool Cool Cool
They get Darren Gibson and we get Max Power. No idea how good Max Power is but I am happy.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48332
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  vinkel on 2018-08-09, 3:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:TRANSFER LATEST!

Sunderland are close to the signing of Wigan Athletic midfielder Max Power for an undisclosed fee.

The experienced 25-year old - who featured heavily for the Latics last season - is on his way up for a medical.

@RokerReport | #SAFC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just beat me to it
sprinter against a marathon man  Cool Cool Cool Cool
They get Darren Gibson and we get Max Power. No idea how good Max Power is but I am happy.
He's turbo charged

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
vinkel
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2605
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-09, 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48332
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-09, 4:26 pm

TRANSFER LATEST!

Sunderland are in talks with Manchester United over the loan signing of their young striker James Wilson - but, with the loan window open until the end of the month, no deal is imminent just yet.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48332
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-08-09, 4:51 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If he can play half as good as is name...
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-09, 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48332
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-10, 9:28 am

Great that Syd it looks good 
Plenty body’s there can we think of anyone missing
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7494
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-10, 10:10 am

Syd hope you don’t mind 
Stole this for  not 606
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7494
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-10, 10:11 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If he can play half as good as is name...
like
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7494
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-10, 10:12 am

cyprussyd wrote: like
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7494
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-10, 11:12 am

Vincemac wrote:Syd hope you don’t mind 
Stole this for  not 606
I nicked it off twitter

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48332
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  Vincemac on 2018-08-10, 12:37 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Syd hope you don’t mind 
Stole this for  not 606
I nicked it off twitter
like
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7494
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Time running out

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum