SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Results Week 11
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Tour De France Trophy stolen
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Spain v England
Yesterday at 9:58 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Pub Quiz
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by cyprussyd

» Maja
Yesterday at 4:33 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 12
Yesterday at 4:23 pm by Silvers

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 1:42 pm by Derro Jimmy

» Results Mid week 9
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Settle down now.
2018-10-14, 7:45 pm by canary-dave

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Well my chums and chumesses.

Go down

Well my chums and chumesses.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-02, 1:53 pm

With Saturday quickly approaching is starting to happen here in sunny Coxhoe, excitement is being joined by nerves.

After last season disaster following the disastrous season before the arrival of Mr D and his gang, Charlie, Sampson and Jacko its hardly surprising that excitement has reached fever pitch, financial control, piss takes being sold or sidelined, new players with passion, a plan on the pitch and off and positivity meaning that for most Saturday has seemed a formality.

Indeed for the past few weeks the visitors have not been mentioned and we are all but champions before a ball is kicked, what a season that was, have you got your ticket for Wembley?

But for all we have enjoyed the change in atmosphere and excitement we know, yes we all know that on Saturday the hopes and dreams are replaced with reality and we will share the pitch with 11 players who have not bought into our dream, they have a dream all of their own.

But away from the hype we have a gentleman named Ross and the one thing that stands out a mile about Mr Ross is calm manner and down to earth character. Behind the smile is a man who knows what he wants and how to get it, he knows how to tap into the excitement and expectation and he knows the importance of Saturday, he will make sure the players also know.

Throughout the team we have passion, desire, determination and a fantastic moral, 100% effort is a certainty and heads wont drop.

Ross will want a win.
McLaughlin will want a clean sheet

Throughout the team we have players who know a good player is just waiting to take their shirt

And Honeyman will be determined to show why he is captain.

So the nerves are there but after last season I can live with them.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Well my chums and chumesses.

Post  gil t azell on 2018-08-02, 8:25 pm

No nerves whatsoever.

We will win promotion.

We will score loads n loads of goals.

We will play fast attacking enjoyable football.

Been bored without my football, been bored without my drinking chums, been looking forward to this since last season ended. 

Yeehaw.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum