SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» FA Cup 1st round draw Monday.
Today at 8:51 pm by barrowmackem

»  Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC
Today at 6:40 pm by Vincemac

» It's been a rollercoaster journey..
Today at 1:56 pm by Vincemac

» rape and death threats
Today at 11:53 am by cyprussyd

» Saturday is back
Today at 10:12 am by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 12
Today at 8:24 am by oldblackcat

» Results Week 9
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by Mackemneil

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Mackemneil

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» BBC are Tory donors
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

TRANSFER EXCLUSIVE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TRANSFER EXCLUSIVE

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-27, 4:06 pm

TRANSFER EXCLUSIVE!

Sunderland are on the verge of completing the signing of box-to-box midfielder Luke O’Nien from fellow League One side Wycombe Wanderers.

Fee and personal terms are agreed.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TRANSFER EXCLUSIVE

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-27, 4:12 pm

Sunderland are hoping to conclude deals for Jack Baldwin and Luke O'Nien. The Black Cats have agreed a fee and personal terms for both players. Sunderland identified O'Nien as a target after a move for Reading midfielder George Evans collapsed. O'Nien, 23, played a key part in the Wycombe Wanderers team that won promotion from League Two last season. A number of League One clubs were keen on his signature but the Black Cats are confident that they have won the race. Baldwin and the energetic midfielder O'Nien will take Sunderland's summer signings up to ten, with the search for extra striking firepower and a replacement for Callum McManaman ongoing. Sunderland have placed bids for targets but at this stage, no additional incoming deals are believed to be imminent. The Black Cats do still have a number of players that they wish to move on before the transfer window shuts, and there is some hope that a deal to move on midfielder Didier Ndong can soon be struck. 

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-27, 4:15 pm

Sunderland have been linked with a swoop for Forest Green Rovers striker Christian Doidge as Jack Ross looks to add strengthen his forward line. Sky Sports have reported that Sunderland, along with several other sides, are keen on a move for the 26-year-old. It is thought that Charlie Wyke remains the Black Cats' primary striking target, but Doidge could be viewed as an alternative option should a deal for the Bradford City striker not come to fruition. LIVE: Transfer latest from the Stadium of Light in our live blog The report from Sky claims that Sunderland have the Forest Green Rovers man 'on their list' as they chase a new striker. Doidge, who scored the goal that sealed Forest Green's promotion to the Football League in 2017, netted 25 times in 49 appearances last season. REVEALED: Which Sunderland players are shining - and who is cause for concern A towering and powerful striker, the Welshman's aerial ability and strength make him a fine target man, and exactly the type of player that Sunderland are lacking. But such assets have made Doidge hot property with Aberdeen, Peterborough and Bradford City among those thought to be admirers. Sky claim that Forest Green would be looking for somewhere around £750,000 for the striker.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-27, 4:21 pm

We have to keep trucking... leaving the best till last
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-07-28, 7:49 am

My cousin who lives down there says he is a good un and Wycombe fans a bit upset to lose him.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-28, 9:32 am

Jack Baldwin and Luke O’Nien to be announced today i hope two great new signings

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-07-28, 2:38 pm

Whoop whoop; sounds like Sunderland have all but finalised a deal for Bradford striker Charlie Wyke
The last time we added a 'whoop whoop' to a headline, we were told George Evans was a done deal. Ok so it never happened - but it very nearly did until Sunderland walked away. This time it's Charlie Wyke. 
by Brandon_Rawlin  Saturday, 28 July 2018 01:10 PM  0 Comme
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-28, 2:48 pm

Vincemac wrote:Whoop whoop; sounds like Sunderland have all but finalised a deal for Bradford striker Charlie Wyke
The last time we added a 'whoop whoop' to a headline, we were told George Evans was a done deal. Ok so it never happened - but it very nearly did until Sunderland walked away. This time it's Charlie Wyke. 
Well that would make my weekend Vince

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-07-28, 2:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Whoop whoop; sounds like Sunderland have all but finalised a deal for Bradford striker Charlie Wyke
Him and onine would be good
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-28, 2:54 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Think we will hear that Oline will be a done deal before the day is over

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-07-28, 2:58 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Think we will hear that Oline will be a done deal before the day is over
O’Nien will be soon I hope

Ohhh incedently theve messed me about with my season card 
Keep telling me it’s in the post 
I phoned 5 times 
They now say come and collect it 
I’ll go next week see you there
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-28, 3:00 pm

[size=16]Word is, Sunderland are on the brink of announcing Charlie Wyke has signed from Bradford City. The 25-year-old has been top of the Black Cats wishlist for some time but the Wearsiders have faced competition from the likes of Bolton, Preston North End and Aberdeen for his signature.

It seems a deal to bring the Middlesbrough-born striker to the Stadium of Light has now been concluded and Wyke will have several days to link up with his new teammates and prepare for the 2018/19 season which starts a week today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Charlie Wyke's twitter profile pic 

Wyke has played over 50 games for Bradford since joining in January 2017, bagging 23 goals. Last season he bettered a goal every other game in League One and has developed his all-round game since the last time we saw him in the north east. 

A product of the Middlesbrough youth system, Wyke spent a couple of seasons loaned out at Hartlepool United in his younger days. Pools fans remember him as a raw physical threat who enjoyed a battle with opposing centre-backs. The 5ft 7in hit man has developed into a powerful number nine who has added some consistency to his goals-scored stats.

Wyke's arrival at the Stadium of Light is likely to follow hot on the heels of Jack Baldwin who has been unveiled this afternoon and Wycome Wanderers midfielder Luke O'Nien who is widely tipped to be unveiled this weekend. 

There's likely to be more to come too with at least two more names in the frame just now as Sunderland step up their efforts to land reinforcements ahead of the visit of Charlton next Saturday. This week is also likely to see a raft of departures. We'll hopefully have some news on those a little later 

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-28, 3:48 pm

5ft 7ins??? Currently minor injury

Not Victor Anichebe

Still I am sure he can hustle, we have been after him for a while.. so trust they management know what they are doing
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-29, 11:44 am

Luke O'Nien is undergoing a medical at Sunderland today ahead of his move from Wycombe. #safc #wycombewanderers

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-29, 11:44 am

Luke O'Nien is undergoing a medical at Sunderland today ahead of his move from Wycombe. #safc #wycombewanderers

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2018-07-29, 11:48 am

sunderpitt wrote:5ft 7ins??? Currently minor injury

Not Victor Anichebe

Still I am sure he can hustle, we have been after him for a while.. so trust they management know what they are doing

This site says he is a six footer...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-30, 12:40 am

Silvers wrote:

Not Victor Anichebe

Could it be 5'7" in football boots & 6' in off duty boots  Suspect

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-30, 12:56 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Silvers wrote:

Not Victor Anichebe

Are you now saying we are signing a cross dresser?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-07-30, 12:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Silvers wrote:

Not Victor Anichebe

When he played for Carlisle 
He stood next to saun Miller who is 5 ft 10
And he looked a good few inches taller.
However weikepiedi says he I’d 5 ft 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Charlie Wyke
Attack

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

England

• Date of birth:
    06 December 1992

• Height:
    1.81 m

• Weight:
    74 kg

Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-30, 8:08 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Silvers wrote:

Not Victor Anichebe

Hah, just another well heeled footballer

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Silvers wrote:

Attack

England

• Date of birth:
    06 December 1992

• Height:
    1.81 m

• Weight:
    74 kg

Vince, Anyone can edit Wiki so it'll be an opposition supporter or mate taking the piss to shorten his stats.  lol!

Ps. Unless your really famous etc. anythings fair game until someone complain's & their profile is locked.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-07-30, 8:39 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Silvers wrote:

Not Victor Anichebe

Hah, just another well heeled footballer

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Silvers wrote:

Attack

England

• Date of birth:
    06 December 1992

• Height:
    1.81 m

• Weight:
    74 kg

Vince, Anyone can edit Wiki so it'll be an opposition supporter or mate taking the piss to shorten his stats.  lol!

Ps. Unless your really famous etc. anythings fair game until someone complain's & their profile is locked.

I think he’s over 6 ft
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-31, 3:03 pm

Been out all day and was hoping to find the elusive striker on board.

May happen soon?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Kone

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-07-31, 8:58 pm

Kone joining Strasborg season long loan will be finalised tomorrow
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-07-31, 9:09 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:Kone joining Strasborg season long loan will be finalised tomorrow
[size=40]Sunderland said to have reached agreement on exit of player, medical on Wednesday[/size]
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-31, 9:10 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:Kone joining Strasborg season long loan will be finalised tomorr
It appears as if one of our wantaway players will finally depart the club, as Lamine Kone is set to join Ligue 1 side RC Strasbourg.
According to RMC Sport, Kone will undergo a medical in Alsace tomorrow before finalising a season long loan to the French side, after they agreed a deal with Sunderland for the Ivorian defender.
We understand that the terms of the deal is likely to see Kone’s move become permanent upon the completion of the loan.
According to reports earlier today, Kone was already in the process of moving back to France and had been spotted at the airport - presumably heading to Strasbourg to complete his loan move.
Kone was keen to leave Sunderland after our relegation to League One and had been training away from the first team and it looks like the 29-year-old has got his wish.
Getting the player and his wages off the books will be a relief with the transfer deadline a little over a week away and will hopefully give Jack Ross a little more scope to wheel and deal in the transfer market.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum