SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V AFC Wimbledon
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:58 am by fitz

» Today was a good day, no, today was a great day
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 8:36 pm by cyprussyd

» American Billionaire Group close to takeover
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions week 04
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Hieronymus

» Loovens gone
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty2019-08-23, 11:36 am by barrowmackem

» SunderMad Connecticut branch
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty2019-08-23, 5:59 am by oxfordshire

» Chris Maguire on his difficult season at Bury
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty2019-08-22, 6:40 pm by barrowmackem

» Cattermole
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty2019-08-22, 6:37 pm by barrowmackem

» Leafue Table Mid week 3
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty2019-08-21, 7:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 3
The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty2019-08-21, 7:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi


The Billy D memorial thread

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Billy D memorial thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-25, 10:13 pm

Silvers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Left to right

Gordon Armstrong............. LesMac ............... Vinkel ................. Jerry ....... Nick

Was nice to hear "Allie" getting a mention from the Humanist chappie....
All sad faces trying to smile but Ali I can feel your pain, thanks for posting that Silverss and get yourself posting again.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49433
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Billy D memorial thread

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-07-25, 10:19 pm

Pleased to hear that it went as well as could be expected. 

Hope all is ok with Annette, Syd

Best regards to all
Mackemneil
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2388
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 64
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Billy D memorial thread

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-07-26, 12:03 am

wg2 wg2
cyprussyd wrote:
Silvers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Left to right

Gordon Armstrong............. LesMac ............... Vinkel ................. Jerry ....... Nick

Was nice to hear "Allie" getting a mention from the Humanist chappie....
All sad faces trying to smile but Ali I can feel your pain, thanks for posting that Silverss and get yourself posting again.
I wish I could have made it, but couldn't get time off for my afternoon shift. I'm attending a funeral in the morning of another friend who died recently.. I raised a glass in dave's memory when I finished work tonight..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4972
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Billy D memorial thread

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-26, 12:12 am

Silvers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Left to right

Gordon Armstrong............. LesMac ............... Vinkel ................. Jerry ....... Nick

Was nice to hear "Allie" getting a mention from the Humanist chappie....
Thanks for posting this Silvers. We have missed you!

Am sure it was a hard day all round. Lovely to see such a good turnout from Sundermad. You did Billy proud.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10085
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Billy D memorial thread

Post  Vincemac on 2018-07-26, 9:19 am

Silvers wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Silvers wrote:Yes, a good turnout this afternoon. at Mountsett Crem in Dipton.
Coffin entered to the Dance of the Knights.
There followed a very nice Humanist funeral.

Made myself known to..

Gordon Armstrong, LesMac, Vinkel, Jerry and Nick

I have a snap of them which  I 

Will upload once I remember how to!


R.I.P. Billy D...
like Yeh was nice to see you all there

Where were you hiding ?
I was at the back last one out
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7682
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Billy D memorial thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-26, 11:26 am

Vincemac wrote:
Silvers wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Silvers wrote:Yes, a good turnout this afternoon. at Mountsett Crem in Dipton.
Coffin entered to the Dance of the Knights.
There followed a very nice Humanist funeral.

Made myself known to..

Gordon Armstrong, LesMac, Vinkel, Jerry and Nick

I have a snap of them which  I 

Will upload once I remember how to!


R.I.P. Billy D...
like Yeh was nice to see you all there

Where were you hiding ?
I was at the back last one out
A shy wee soul

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49433
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Billy D memorial thread

Post  Vincemac on 2018-07-26, 12:36 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Silvers wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Silvers wrote:Yes, a good turnout this afternoon. at Mountsett Crem in Dipton.
Coffin entered to the Dance of the Knights.
There followed a very nice Humanist funeral.

Made myself known to..

Gordon Armstrong, LesMac, Vinkel, Jerry and Nick

I have a snap of them which  I 

Will upload once I remember how to!


R.I.P. Billy D...
like Yeh was nice to see you all there

Where were you hiding ?
I was at the back last one out
A shy wee soul
That’s me
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7682
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

The Billy D memorial thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Billy D memorial thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum