SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Almost at screaming point yesterday
Today at 12:06 am by MrRAWhite

» Just spent £10.00
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by MrRAWhite

» Kacper Przybylko DEPARTS
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by cyprussyd

» Bad night for the u23 lads
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by Silvers

» Juan Satori Sunday
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by gil t azell

» A nice Canary pink
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Midweek 03
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by lesmac

» Predictions Week 04
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by lesmac

» League Table Week 03
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 03
Yesterday at 7:57 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

A quiet few days.

Go down

A quiet few days.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-23, 8:44 am

I would be surprised to see much activity over the next few days but with us reportedly putting pressure on Bradford for an answer on Wyke who knows what could happen.

Anyway a big day here at Hutchinson Towers with trades people here to paint the outside of the house, well I thought with my nice new seat at the SoL the least I could do was to let Mrs S have a nice new paint job on the house.

Then on Wednesday its a sad trip to say my farewell to Billy D, not a day I'm looking forward to and certainly not a day I had expected but a day that gives us all a timely reminder of how precious life is and how we must never take anything or anyone for granted.

On the 31st SunderMad creaches it's 6th birthday, longer than I had expected TBH and I have grave doubts about us making our seventh birthday
A few seasons of disaster and despair have taken their toll but what will be will be.

Any how, my men have arrived so its out into the grounds for me to do some supervising, have a great day.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A quiet few days.

Post  gil t azell on 2018-07-23, 8:20 pm

A sad day indeed. Still strange not seeing his posts.

The site will reach its 7th and go on. This is the season we bounce back with lots n lots of wins. That in turn produces posts as fans WANT to talk. You  do a fab job on here Syd and I am sure the rest of us, hopefully a few more, will keep putting in out two'penneth worth.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2018-07-23, 11:00 pm

Don't worry Syd, I've every confidence that this forum will rise like the proverbial phoenix long before the cold weather hits us.

To be honest - given the quality of goods on offer during the past 3/4 years - it's an achievement in itself that we are still talking today, even though some of us may have been more observers than contributors.

Just watch how a few wins raises the tempo and the forum will be rocking once more to the clatter of keyboards.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum