SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 10:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Predictions New Years Day
Today at 8:37 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Boxing Day
Today at 8:33 pm by Silvers

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 8:33 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 21
Today at 8:31 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 20
Today at 8:29 pm by Silvers

» Results Week 18
Today at 8:29 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 8:27 pm by Silvers

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 7:11 pm by gil t azell

» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 6:45 pm by Nostalgic

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Latest Stewart Donald Podcast

Go down

Latest Stewart Donald Podcast

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-18, 7:15 pm

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Stewart Donald Podcast

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-19, 1:17 am

Excellent from The Don IMO covering lots of things in honest common sense way.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-07-19, 9:08 am

Sat here in sunny Crete listened to an hour and 47 minutes of compelling chat . Some will like him being open some will not , some will see it as positive spin some as bullshit .   For me it is a marvelous thing to have an owner who is prepared to put in the time to let supporters  know what is happening to their club . To give us information we otherwise would have no clue about . I love the P and L gumph ( I volunteer to sit outside the rates office and give them shit until we are down from 2mil to 500k ) . I reckon shooting is too kind for the agents ,, hang the fkrs . Glad he sees Mr Ball as an under used asset ,,, for professionalism maybe his first objective is to visit the first team shower room and show any still unsure prima donnas what a real man is all about . The 'foreign five' a lesson learned me thinks . All in all everything is not rosey in our SAFC garden but by f*ck it looks a lot healthier with a good dousing of Don n Charlies fertilizer killing off the weeds of Short , Bain and first teamers taking the piss . 
Keep up the good work , I look forward to parting with my money to watch 1st division footy soon here in Crete .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-19, 9:27 am

cretanmakem wrote:Sat here in sunny Crete listened to an hour and 47 minutes of compelling chat . Some will like him being open some will not , some will see it as positive spin some as bullshit .   For me it is a marvelous thing to have an owner who is prepared to put in the time to let supporters  know what is happening to their club . To give us information we otherwise would have no clue about . I love the P and L gumph ( I volunteer to sit outside the rates office and give them shit until we are down from 2mil to 500k ) . I reckon shooting is too kind for the agents ,, hang the fkrs . Glad he sees Mr Ball as an under used asset ,,, for professionalism maybe his first objective is to visit the first team shower room and show any still unsure prima donnas what a real man is all about . The 'foreign five' a lesson learned me thinks . All in all everything is not rosey in our SAFC garden but by f*ck it looks a lot healthier with a good dousing of Don n Charlies fertilizer killing off the weeds of Short , Bain and first teamers taking the piss . 
Keep up the good work , I look forward to parting with my money to watch 1st division footy soon here in Crete .
Agree with every word of that and yes after years of relying on the Sunderland Echo for any insight into our club it's refreshing to hear things from the horses mouth. If it is all bullshit we at least know who is spouting it, like you I dont think it is.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-19, 12:29 pm

cretanmakem wrote:Sat here in sunny Crete listened to an hour and 47 minutes of compelling chat . Some will like him being open some will not , some will see it as positive spin some as bullshit .   For me it is a marvelous thing to have an owner who is prepared to put in the time to let supporters  know what is happening to their club . To give us information we otherwise would have no clue about . I love the P and L gumph ( I volunteer to sit outside the rates office and give them shit until we are down from 2mil to 500k ) . I reckon shooting is too kind for the agents ,, hang the fkrs . Glad he sees Mr Ball as an under used asset ,,, for professionalism maybe his first objective is to visit the first team shower room and show any still unsure prima donnas what a real man is all about . The 'foreign five' a lesson learned me thinks . All in all everything is not rosey in our SAFC garden but by f*ck it looks a lot healthier with a good dousing of Don n Charlies fertilizer killing off the weeds of Short , Bain and first teamers taking the piss . 

Yep.. as they say "Rome was not built in a day" and it may take a couple of transfer periods to get the high wage earners but low contributers out and decent quality high energy players in.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum