SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 10:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Predictions New Years Day
Today at 8:37 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Boxing Day
Today at 8:33 pm by Silvers

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 8:33 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 21
Today at 8:31 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 20
Today at 8:29 pm by Silvers

» Results Week 18
Today at 8:29 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 8:27 pm by Silvers

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 7:11 pm by gil t azell

» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 6:45 pm by Nostalgic

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Tonights team

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tonights team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 6:32 pm

#SAFC Sunderland: Stryjek, Flanagan, Taylor, Love, Hume, Honeyman, Robson, McGeouch, Gooch, McManaman, Maguire.

Substitutes: Ruiter, Matthews, Maja, Hackett, Molyneux, Storey, Mumba, Kokolo, Kimpioka.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonights team

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-17, 7:01 pm

No Catts?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 7:40 pm

sunderpitt wrote:No Catts?
No, not even on the bus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-17, 7:41 pm

sunderpitt wrote:No Catts?
Praise the lord
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 8:05 pm

1=0 Gooch

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 8:10 pm

Stryjek doing himself no harm

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 8:16 pm

1-0 up at HT and a decent first half

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 8:32 pm

Honeyman captain again BTW

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 8:46 pm

Robson off injured

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 9:20 pm

FT 1-0 to Sunderland goal from Gooch.

Pre season is all about progress and tonight was better opposition and better performance so IMO pre season is doing its job.

On to St Mirren we go

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 9:52 pm

Cattermole missed tonight's game with a knock, same with Ozturk. Groin injury for James, could be out a couple of weeks. McLaughlin ok, Ross wanted to see Stryjek in action

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 10:10 pm

Player Ratings
Max Stryjek - 7/10
The Polish keeper had a strong game. Collected well from crosses and looked assured. Made a big save in the second half, even if it was offside.
Donald Love, 6/10
A sloppy clearance nearly gave Grimsby a goal, but looked a lot better at right back and linked well with an impressive McManaman.
Denver Hume - 6/10
Looked good going forward but a couple of slack passes let down his game. Not a bad showing for the young lad.

Tom Flanagan - 7/10
Good in the air and was talking to young Taylor throughout. Really solid defensively, I like the look of him.
Brandon Taylor - 6/10
First I’ve seen of the lad and didn’t look out of his depth. Impressive display.
Ethan Robson - 6/10
Tidy in possession, wasn’t offensive in his play. Came off injured and didn’t do too much.
Dylan McGeouch - 6/10
Really like the look of this lad. Really good on the ball and sprays the passes around.
Callum McManaman - 8/10
Man of the match today. A different player under Ross. Fast and direct down the wing and produced plenty of dangerous crosses. Hopefully he stays.
George Honeyman - 6/10
Played well. Nothing spectacular, nothing bad. Ran for everything. Hopefully he stays.
Lynden Gooch - 8/10
Lots of effort and commitment. Got the first goal and was direct in his approach. Glad he got a goal, and that’s not because I wanted to use that GIF. Nearly got a second and impressed all game.
Chris Maguire - 7/10
Played deep but didn’t play bad. A few good shots and touches. Plays a lot like McGeady. Not an out an out striker but decent on the ball and got an assist.
Robbin Ruiter - 6/10
Made a fantastic stop to Grimsby prevent Grimsby from equalising. Impressive at claiming.
Adam Matthews - 6/10
Came on, did little.
Josh Maja - 6/10
Definitely gotten bigger. Looked good with some good touches.
Bali Mumba - 6/10
Good on the ball. You wouldn’t believe he’s 16.
Benjamin Kimpioka - 6/10
He’s a strong lad and nearly replicated his Hartlepool game with a strong shot from the edge of the area flying just past the post.
Jake Hackett - 5/10
Came on and didn’t have enough time affect the game.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-17, 10:17 pm

Well that sounds a bit more promising Very Happy
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 10:31 pm

Kipper wrote:Well that sounds a bit more promising Very Happy
And after the game Ross started to put pressure on the clubs we have bids with saying he needs answers within next two days or he will move on to other targets

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-17, 11:12 pm

Who did the player ratings or are they from a post match report..?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 11:14 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Who did the player ratings or are they from a post match report..?
Roker Report who I trust 100%. It also sounds like the game I listened to in full.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-17, 11:19 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Who did the player ratings or are they from a post match report..?
Roker Report who I trust 100%. It also sounds like the game I listened to in full.

I assume you think I don't which isn't the case. 

I was just looking to read more if available so if you've got the link handy it would be nice to read in full over morning tea plus video of the goals? Smile

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 11:25 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I was just looking to read more if available so if you've got the link handy it would be nice to read in full over morning tea plus video of the goals? Smile
Wrong assumption BC was just answering question and giving my opinion, not doubting or assuming what yours is.

Enjoy the read

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-17, 11:32 pm

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-17, 11:33 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Wrong assumption BC was just answering question and giving my opinion, not doubting or assuming what yours is.

Enjoy the read
like  Thanks for the link which I'll look at later.

Ps. If there's video anyone just post for all  ....Just seen the link above Embarassed

Last edited by Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-18, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-18, 12:30 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ps. I guess we now know what what they did with our old pink seats  Laughing  Also love the pitch side car parking!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-07-18, 4:41 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Ps. I guess we now know what what they did with our old pink seats  Laughing  Also love the pitch side car parking!
Back in the good old days some of the standing terracing was old railway sleepers used temporarily, but for a very long time. Part of WW2 redevelopment by the Luftwaffe.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-18, 7:53 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

I know Grimsby are a division below us but I could not help thinking how times have changed. Its not that long ago it was The Etihad and The Emirates and pre season in Portugal.

Now its Grimsby and a season ahead visiting stadiums with only the word "The" in common with past journeys.

But I then read the gossip columns and read of teams like Bournemouth ready to offer  57 mil for two players and think, will we ever be in that league again?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-18, 8:46 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

I know Grimsby are a division below us but I could not help thinking how times have changed. Its not that long ago it was The Etihad and The Emirates and pre season in Portugal.

Now its Grimsby and a season ahead visiting stadiums with only the word "The" in common with past journeys.

But I then read the gossip columns and read of teams like Bournemouth ready to offer  57 mil for two players and think, will we ever be in that league again?
Why not? there's a few clubs in the premiership have been in the third tier. Natural order will be restored and we will claim our rightful place.
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-18, 9:42 am

Player ratings are an improvement... good

According to Echo, Ross reckons Catts has a slight knock and will be okay for next game  Cool

Ross also said we had makeshift CBs and no recognised strikers...

Over to you Don.... bring them new signings  home
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum