SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Results Week 11
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Tour De France Trophy stolen
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Spain v England
Yesterday at 9:58 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Pub Quiz
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by cyprussyd

» Maja
Yesterday at 4:33 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 12
Yesterday at 4:23 pm by Silvers

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 1:42 pm by Derro Jimmy

» Results Mid week 9
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Settle down now.
2018-10-14, 7:45 pm by canary-dave

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Annual SunderMad night out

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Annual SunderMad night out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-16, 7:16 pm

Dave is coming up to join us for the, "Raise a Glass to Billy", at The Colliery Tavern before the home game with Oxford on Sept 1st, he will then be my guest at the game to witness our glorious win, dont think he has ever seen a home win.

Therefore our annual meet up, drink then dinner, will take place in Sunderland after the game, drinks around 7-7.30 followed by dinner at a place to be arranged.

To give me an idea of numbers can you please let me know if you will be there for the evening and meal.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Annual SunderMad night out

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-07-16, 7:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Dave is coming up to join us for the, "Raise a Glass to Billy", at The Colliery Tavern before the home game with Oxford on Sept 1st, he will then be my guest at the game to witness our glorious win, dont think he has ever seen a home win.

Therefore our annual meet up, drink then dinner, will take place in Sunderland after the game, drinks around 7-7.30 followed by dinner at a place to be arranged.

To give me an idea of numbers can you please let me know if you will be there for the evening and meal.
Oh he has - and what a home win it was
Defoe screamer against the mags
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-07-16, 7:30 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Dave is coming up to join us for the, "Raise a Glass to Billy", at The Colliery Tavern before the home game with Oxford on Sept 1st, he will then be my guest at the game to witness our glorious win, dont think he has ever seen a home win.

Well remembered Jerry  that Syd is way past it.  Very Happy

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-16, 7:53 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:

who are you,is it you mother

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-07-16, 8:07 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:

Watch it cheeky or I'll send you to bed with no supper
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-16, 8:14 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:

Watch it cheeky or I'll send you to bed with no supper
now ya talking

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-16, 10:00 pm

Count me and Mr H in - definitely won't want to miss this Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-16, 10:11 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Count me and Mr H in - definitely won't want to miss this Very Happy

Jerry & Nick
H & Mr H
Syd
Dave

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-07-31, 7:59 pm

I'm on blinking night shifts.. I will try and pop in the Tavern to say hello..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-07-31, 8:02 pm

Count me in like
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-07-31, 8:36 pm

I can make the Tavern but not the evening. Sorry.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-07-31, 9:22 pm

Looks like you will have to put up with me too  like
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-31, 9:28 pm

Saturday is

Meet at the tavern at 1.30
Attend church at the SoL
After game Dave will go by taxi to his B&B, I will book into my room at the Hilton then we meet at a time that Jerry will tell us at the Roker then the Italian for dinner.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-31, 9:45 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Count me in like

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-31, 9:45 pm

Mackemneil wrote:Looks like you will have to put up with me too  like

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-31, 11:04 pm

Italian? Thought for a curry? Did I miss some chat? I don't eat tomatoes or cheese or pasta so italian is not my favourite! But i can usually find something so dont worry if you all prefer Italian this time Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-01, 1:37 am

Hieronymus wrote:Italian? Thought for a curry? Did I miss some chat? I don't eat tomatoes or cheese or pasta so italian is not my favourite! But i can usually find something so dont worry if you all prefer Italian this time Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Take a look and see  if there is anything for you, if not we can do The Promenade pub then Indian

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-08-01, 10:50 am

cyprussyd wrote:Saturday is

Attend church at the SoL
After game Dave will go by taxi to his B&B, I will book into my room at the Hilton then we meet at a time that Jerry will tell us at the Roker then the Italian for dinner.
I thought that this was after Billy's 'do' on Saturday 1st September, which I'm trying to make myself available for but can't confirm yet !

Is it this Saturday now ?
Gordon Armstrong
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-01, 10:55 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Saturday is

Attend church at the SoL
I thought that this was after Billy's 'do' on Saturday 1st September !

Is it this Saturday now ?
No still on the first before the game is the Billy meet up drink and because Dave is coming up we are meeting for dinner after the game. So far for the evening we have..

ME
DAVE
PAUL(OBC)
NEIL(MAKEMNEIL)
TRISH (LADY H)
STEVE (LADY H PLUS ONE)
ALI (JERRY)
NICK (MR JERRY)

We need confirmed numbers for the evening to book a table.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-08-02, 12:57 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Italian? Thought for a curry? Did I miss some chat? I don't eat tomatoes or cheese or pasta so italian is not my favourite! But i can usually find something so dont worry if you all prefer Italian this time Very Happy

Take a look and see  if there is anything for you, if not we can do The Promenade pub then Indian
That is fine, plenty of choice of meat or fish, and the chips at Italian's are usually fantastic Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-08-02, 2:39 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

That is fine, plenty of choice of meat or fish, and the chips at Italian's are usually fantastic Very Happy
Polenta....have some for me. Always a favorite on the fly when racing about in Italy Laughing

Ps. Syd will be happy as I'm really excited  rabbit

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-02, 8:14 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Polenta....have some for me. Always a favorite on the fly when racing about in Italy Laughing

Ps. Syd will be happy as I'm really excited  rabbit
A word of warning, getting over excited at your age may cause health problems so calm down.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-08-05, 12:43 pm

Right my chums, chumessess and Dave, our day and evening get together.

I am now booked into the Roker View Guest house on Saturday evening with Dave in the Balmoral during his stay. I hated the Roker hotel and was booked into the Hilton but just not for me so.

Will be meeting Dave around 12 in the conservatory at the Roker for a light lunch and wee dring then taxi to Colliery Tavern for a drink to Billy.

After the game we will be getting a taxi back from outside the Hilton, last time it was a 5.15 pick up.

So if anyone wants to meet us for lunch, jump in the taxi there or back just let me know.

Evening meet up is drink at Roker hotel then meal at Italian for

ME
DAVE
ALI AND NICK Mr and Mrs Jerry
TRISH AND STEVE Mr and Mrs H
PAUL  Oldblackcat
NEIL mackemneil

Anymore before we book?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-08-09, 8:37 pm

Looks like I have chosen well  I travel up on Thursday 30th August and return Sunday 2nd September. 

SWR are striking on Friday 31st August and Saturday 1st September, I've straddled them nicely  Very Happy

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-08-09, 9:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Right my chums, chumessess and Dave, our day and evening get together.

I am now booked into the Roker View Guest house on Saturday evening with Dave in the Balmoral during his stay. I hated the Roker hotel and was booked into the Hilton but just not for me so.

Will be meeting Dave around 12 in the conservatory at the Roker for a light lunch and wee dring then taxi to Colliery Tavern for a drink to Billy.

After the game we will be getting a taxi back from outside the Hilton, last time it was a 5.15 pick up.

So if anyone wants to meet us for lunch, jump in the taxi there or back just let me know.

Evening meet up is drink at Roker hotel then meal at Italian for

ME
DAVE
ALI AND NICK Mr and Mrs Jerry
TRISH AND STEVE Mr and Mrs H
PAUL  Oldblackcat
NEIL mackemneil

Anymore before we book?
I am booked in with you Syd ....... Which side of the bed do you prefer?
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum