SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Max Stryjek
Today at 12:25 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 8
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by Hieronymus

» Quiz 111
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Hieronymus

» legal action
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Vincemac

» SIDMCFC
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by oldblackcat

» Am i imagining this
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by Vincemac

» lucky lucky me
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Silvers

» N'Dong
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by Silvers

» Who would have thought it
2018-09-20, 6:40 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Hartlepool United v Sunderland

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-12, 8:18 am

Saturday 14th July
KO 15.00
Victoria Park

Well now that the England journey is almost over, just the third place play off to come, my focus moves to the boys in red & white and the pre season friendlies.

I believe we have full match commentary for this and the remaining friendlies on SAFC and I'm hoping it's also on radio Newcastle and free, can anyone confirm that?

Our first game at Darlington was poor with many of the team, our centre backs and striker in particular way off the pace so a big improvement is needed along with reinforcements. I cant see the reinforcements being here for this game so will be looking for a big improvement.

I was on my own on Sundermad for the Darlington game so hope to see some of you join in for this one.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hartlepool United v Sunderland

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-12, 11:16 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Saturday 14th July
KO 15.00
Victoria Park

Well now that the England journey is almost over, just the third place play off to come, my focus moves to the boys in red & white and the pre season friendlies.

I believe we have full match commentary for this and the remaining friendlies on SAFC and I'm hoping it's also on radio Newcastle and free, can anyone confirm that?

Our first game at Darlington was poor with many of the team, our centre backs and striker in particular way off the pace so a big improvement is needed along with reinforcements. I cant see the reinforcements being here for this game so will be looking for a big improvement.

I was on my own on Sundermad for the Darlington game so hope to see some of you join in for this one.
Will join you if I can. Could even open Chatbox?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-12, 11:18 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Saturday 14th July
KO 15.00
Victoria Park

Will join you if I can. Could even open Chatbox?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-13, 12:08 pm

Cash turnstiles will be in operation for Sunderland’s pre-season clash with Hartlepool United.
Taking place on Saturday at 3pm, over 2,000 tickets have already been snapped up by the red and white army ahead of the highly-anticipated clash.
Standing and seated tickets are available via seperate turnstiles located at the Mill House Stand, and are priced at £10 for adults and £5 for over-60s and under-16s.
Accessible seats with a personal assistant will be sold to those on the higher rate of care/mobility or the enhanced rate PIP only.
Please note, any supporter purchasing a concession-priced ticket must take ID to the game to prove eligibility.
Supporters who purchase a ticket for pre-season games will be awarded a Black Cat Point.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
Online: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] service)
Telephone: 0371 911 1973 (operating hours replicate the ticket office opening hours listed below.
Calls charged at standard rate, plus your phone company’s access charge. The cost of calls from mobile phones may vary.
In-person: Stadium of Light ticket office, opening hours as listed...
Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm
Bookings are subject to a fee of £1.25 per ticket and a postage charge (where applicable) of £1 per transaction, on all telephone and online orders to cover service charges and administrative costs.
In the case of group applications, a booking fee of £1.25 will be charged per ticket up to a maximum of £10 per application. Postage charges may vary, please contact the Stadium of Light ticket office for more information. 

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 1:10 am

Jack Ross has turned up the heat on his players ahead of Saturday’s game against Hartlepool United.
Sunderland got their first taste of real football just a few days ago during a competitive pre-season match-up against Darlington, but the boss is already expecting to see much more from his team.
When the Lads take to the field against Pools this weekend, the Sky Bet League One season will be just three weeks away.
And speaking to safc.com, Ross urged his players to step up their preparations and produce more in and out of possession.
“It will be very much a reverse from Tuesday in terms of personnel,” he explained.
“The guys who only got 30 minutes tonight will get the best part of an hour, but I think we need to be better in several aspects.”
He continued: “Our quality and our work out of possession [needs to improve], and these are things we only have a few days to prepare for.
“We’re trying to get a lot of information across to the players in a short period of time, but they know as well as I know that Tuesday was a long way off of where need to be at for the first league game.
“Saturday offers us another opportunity to take small steps forward.”

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 11:35 am

Good luck to all SunderMadders making the trip to Hartlepool today, hope you enjoy watching a good win.

I will be interested in your opinions of the new boys.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 11:38 am

Sunderland will face a familiar pre-season foe on Saturday when Jack Ross’ side take on Hartlepool United at Victoria Park (KO 3pm).
A pre-season staple, the Lads have faced Pools on five occasions in the last seven years, with the popular friendly fixture representing the perfect chance for local fans to catch a glimpse of their team ahead of the new campaign.
Over 2,000 tickets have already been snapped up the red and white army, with cash turnstiles in operation for those turning up on the day.
Ahead of kick-off, the clubs will come together to remember Neale Cooper who sadly passed away in May.
The Mill House Stand will be renamed the Neale Cooper Stand, sponsored by East Durham College, and tributes will be read out ahead of a minute’s applause as flowers are laid out in front of the stand.
Supporters attending the fixture are asked to take their places in the stadium ahead of the ceremony, which is expected to start at around 2.45pm.
After focusing on fitness against Darlington, Ross is expecting to see more from his side in and out of possession, with the boss urging the Lads to show more quality and more energy.
The Black Cats struck the woodwork on multiple occasions but couldn’t take chances last time out, as Jordan Nicholson’s early strike proved to be the winner at Blackwell Meadows.
Pools, meanwhile, were held to a 1-1 draw with Billingham Town one week ago in their first pre-season outing.
Matthew Bates’ side fell behind early in the second half, but they responded through trialist Harry Middleton.
The Lads’ starting XI is expected to be made up of players who featured for 30 minutes at Blackwell Meadows, with the likes of George Honeyman, Dylan McGeough, Callum McManaman and Josh Maja probable starters.
FOLLOW THE ACTION
Cash turnstiles are in operation and further information is available by clicking here.
BBC Radio Newcastle’s Nick Barnes will be broadcasting live right here on safc.com from 2.30pm.
As ever, there will be comprehensive coverage across our digital channels including safc.com’s matchday blog and live updates on Twitter via @SunderlandAFC.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 2:01 pm

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-14, 2:27 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Strong team - will be interesting afternoon.

Still watching very high quality mens tennis semi-final here. Hope they finsih before 3pm and England game Smile
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 2:44 pm

Alim Öztürk misses out after picking up a hip injury while Anton Forrester - who doesn't feature today at all - has likely been released from his trial.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 2:54 pm

Players out for Cooper tribute

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:04 pm

Interesting that Honeyman is captain

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:05 pm

England 1 down

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-14, 3:07 pm

Keep me up to date please - England are a goal down already Sad and the tennis wasn't finshed so i am recording the end of the mens semi-final plus the Ladies final
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:17 pm

playing a lot better than Tuesday

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:19 pm

Mcmanaman playing well and Maja

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:19 pm

near from Maja, corner

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:21 pm

Hope McGeouch does not score because I cant spell his name

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:23 pm

1 - 0 Hartlepool

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:26 pm

words of encouragement picked up on radio, "Come on ya spineless bastards"

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-14, 3:32 pm

cyprussyd wrote:1 - 0 Hartlepool
Oh dear - have put the live text on from SAFC.com so I can follow the game

Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:45 pm

not a lot to cheer about so far

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:48 pm

close

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-14, 3:49 pm

we need to bring Asoro and Defoe on, what was that

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum