SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Maja, signing or leaving?
Today at 2:25 pm by sunderpitt

» Well, what went wrong yesterday
Today at 1:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» League Table Week 15
Today at 10:40 am by Vincemac

» Quiz 118
Today at 6:33 am by Nostalgic

» Predictions Week 16
Today at 3:12 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Mid Week 16
Today at 3:07 am by canary-dave

» Quiz 117
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Results Week 15
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 9:23 am by Hieronymus

»  Walsall v Sunderland
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Hieronymus

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Changing my avatar

Go down

Changing my avatar

Post  Teessidemakem on 2018-07-11, 1:25 am

Its been about 2 or 3 years since i last logged on here and ive noticed my avatar is an old baby pic of my lads.
I decided id never use them as a pic on a forum again after some cheap shots from a Leeds fan a few years ago on 606. 

Can somebody tell me how I change it please? Ive forgotten how this site works.
avatar
Teessidemakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 41
Location : Stockton-on-tees

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing my avatar

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-11, 4:10 am

Teessidemakem wrote:Its been about 2 or 3 years since i last logged on here and ive noticed my avatar is an old baby pic of my lads.
I decided id never use them as a pic on a forum again after some cheap shots from a Leeds fan a few years ago on 606. 

Can somebody tell me how I change it please? Ive forgotten how this site works.
On the home page just above the English flags banner click on "Profile" then "Avatar"

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10044
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing my avatar

Post  Teessidemakem on 2018-07-11, 7:18 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Teessidemakem wrote:Its been about 2 or 3 years since i last logged on here and ive noticed my avatar is an old baby pic of my lads.
I decided id never use them as a pic on a forum again after some cheap shots from a Leeds fan a few years ago on 606. 

Can somebody tell me how I change it please? Ive forgotten how this site works.
On the home page just above the English flags banner click on "Profile" then "Avatar"

Cheers mate, cant believe i couldnt even work that out myself  thumb
avatar
Teessidemakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 41
Location : Stockton-on-tees

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing my avatar

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-11, 7:32 am

Good to see you, I'm sure you are like everyone else, in deep shock.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47409
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing my avatar

Post  Teessidemakem on 2018-07-11, 7:54 am

cyprussyd wrote:Good to see you, I'm sure you are like everyone else, in deep shock.


Thsnks mate, hope your well.

Yes im in massive shock, and very confused about his sudden death.
He'll always be remembered as a legend on these forums.
avatar
Teessidemakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 41
Location : Stockton-on-tees

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing my avatar

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-11, 9:12 am

Teessidemakem wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Teessidemakem wrote:Its been about 2 or 3 years since i last logged on here and ive noticed my avatar is an old baby pic of my lads.
I decided id never use them as a pic on a forum again after some cheap shots from a Leeds fan a few years ago on 606. 

Can somebody tell me how I change it please? Ive forgotten how this site works.
On the home page just above the English flags banner click on "Profile" then "Avatar"

Cheers mate, cant believe i couldnt even work that out myself  thumb

No worries, don't be a stranger  sunny

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10044
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing my avatar

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum