SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Sad News
Today at 8:22 pm by cyprussyd

» Transfer update - bid accepted
Today at 8:12 pm by cyprussyd

» Did I ever tell you all about
Today at 6:16 pm by cyprussyd

» Some are concerned,why?
Today at 4:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Asoro over and out
Today at 2:27 pm by cyprussyd

» Maybe
Today at 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

» A Happy Mr "H"
Today at 7:02 am by cyprussyd

» FAO Syd and Jerry
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by canary-dave

» Hartlepool United v Sunderland
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by sunderpitt

» Billy's Brick
Yesterday at 12:36 am by cyprussyd

New kit

Go down

New kit

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-09, 1:10 pm

Where is it then?
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: New kit

Post  paddocklad on 2018-07-09, 1:12 pm

Being made ??.
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 1:14 pm

Out some time today

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-09, 2:17 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Out some time today

Syd - can't you tweet Mr Donald and tell him to get a shift on.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-07-09, 2:28 pm

There you go . . . . a lot better than last season's pinstripes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sunderland AFC’s new home and away kits for the 2018-19 are unveiled for the first time today.

The new home shirt sees a return to broader stripes, and features a round neck, which is favoured by players and supporters. The logo of Betdaq, the club’s new principal partner, sits prominently on the front of the shirt, along with the logo of technical partner, adidas and the club crest.

The shirt is complemented by interchangeable shorts, in both red and black, giving options for when kit clashes occur. The kit also features red socks with a red and white turnover cuff, and both the shirt and shorts feature ventilated adidas climacool®️ technology to keep wearers dry and cool.

The away kit is black, with a red trim on both the shirt and shorts, and the Betdaq logo is also featured in red. The BETDAQ logo will not appear on junior sizes shirts.

The home kit will be on sale exclusively to 2018-19 season card holders on Friday 20th July. Season card holders will be invited to attend a special event to mark the kit launch at the Stadium of Light, further details of which will be announced very shortly.

It will then go on general sale to all supporters from Saturday 21st July at all three stores - the Stadium of Light, Debenhams in Sunderland and The Galleries, Washington.
Gordon Armstrong
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 2:45 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:There you go . . . . a lot better than last season's pinstripes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sunderland AFC’s new home and away kits for the 2018-19 are unveiled for the first time today.

The new home shirt sees a return to broader stripes, and features a round neck, which is favoured by players and supporters. The logo of Betdaq, the club’s new principal partner, sits prominently on the front of the shirt, along with the logo of technical partner, adidas and the club crest.

The shirt is complemented by interchangeable shorts, in both red and black, giving options for when kit clashes occur. The kit also features red socks with a red and white turnover cuff, and both the shirt and shorts feature ventilated adidas climacool®️ technology to keep wearers dry and cool.

The away kit is black, with a red trim on both the shirt and shorts, and the Betdaq logo is also featured in red. The BETDAQ logo will not appear on junior sizes shirts.

The home kit will be on sale exclusively to 2018-19 season card holders on Friday 20th July. Season card holders will be invited to attend a special event to mark the kit launch at the Stadium of Light, further details of which will be announced very shortly.

It will then go on general sale to all supporters from Saturday 21st July at all three stores - the Stadium of Light, Debenhams in Sunderland and The Galleries, Washington.
I love them

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-09, 3:12 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:There you go . . . . a lot better than last season's pinstripes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love them

Happy with that - is there a rear view of the home shirt anywhere?
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 3:15 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I love them

I'm sure I read that league rules say the back must be plain but I could be wrong

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-09, 3:27 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not sure I see the point of the red shorts version.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-07-09, 4:37 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I love them

Turn your tablet/phone round Very Happy

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 4:37 pm

Kipper wrote:

I would have thought plain white would have been the better option

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2018-07-09, 5:39 pm

nightmare to wash though lol
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 5:44 pm

paddocklad wrote:nightmare to wash though lol
Not with a good poss tub

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-07-09, 7:13 pm

I think this years kit is really smart.....back of the home shirt is red unfortunately but overall it's 10/10 from me Very Happy
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-07-09, 7:50 pm

Y
Kipper wrote:

I think that was what the owner eluded to in his podcast..  I think Adidas went for the red shorts and Donald decided to use the away shorts and socks to placate the fans, he new it would be unpopular.
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 7:55 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I love them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-07-09, 8:23 pm

It was going so well until that last image. A complete red back. Bugger.

The black one is fab and if the blue one comes out as the 3rd strip as well I may just purchase all 3.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-10, 9:50 am

Cart driving the horse:

Adidas insist on plain back

Sunderland released their new home and away kits yesterday, with both favourably received but with the main criticisms being due to the plain red back on the home shirt.
The decision to have a plain back was not a club decision however, nor was it due to any league ruling but it was solely down to an adidas design choice.
In a statement ahead of their home kit release, Championship outfit Brentford confirmed that adidas had decided that all their partner clubs in the UK who wear stripes will have plain backs as a design choice:
There will be one difference to the kit this year, a plain red reverse. Our Technical Partner adidas’ design direction for the upcoming season is to provide a plain reverse shirt treatment for Brentford FC, and all other partner clubs in the UK who have stripes within their identity. In combination with more tailored and bespoke detailing throughout the kit, adidas believe this will allow them to create more standout designs for clubs in the UK.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-10, 10:33 am

Kipper wrote:

Cart driving the horse:

Adidas insist on plain back

Sunderland released their new home and away kits yesterday, with both favourably received but with the main criticisms being due to the plain red back on the home shirt.
The decision to have a plain back was not a club decision however, nor was it due to any league ruling but it was solely down to an adidas design choice.
In a statement ahead of their home kit release, Championship outfit Brentford confirmed that adidas had decided that all their partner clubs in the UK who wear stripes will have plain backs as a design choice:
There will be one difference to the kit this year, a plain red reverse. Our Technical Partner adidas’ design direction for the upcoming season is to provide a plain reverse shirt treatment for Brentford FC, and all other partner clubs in the UK who have stripes within their identity. In combination with more tailored and bespoke detailing throughout the kit, adidas believe this will allow them to create more standout designs for clubs in the UK.

Right BACK at ya   red  red

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum