SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions week 28
Today at 5:06 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Great to hear
Today at 5:00 pm by gil t azell

» Very bad news
Today at 4:35 pm by gil t azell

» Man. City fan critically injured!
Today at 3:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Week 27
Today at 1:30 pm by canary-dave

» Shamima Begum.
Today at 10:11 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland v Gillingham
Today at 6:13 am by oxfordshire

» League Table week 27
Today at 2:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» It had to be seen to be believed
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by Hieronymus

» Dave the Rave, no words needed
Yesterday at 11:46 am by Lever Malone

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Go down

Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 7:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48339
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  Billy D on 2018-07-09, 8:24 am

Interesting.
Billy D
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-09, 9:32 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


What was the game?
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 10:46 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


What was the game?
Not sure sunders but maybe the heading is a clue

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48339
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-09, 10:56 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


What was the game?
Not sure sunders but maybe the heading is a clue


So are you saying that Pickford was with Sunderland fans going to see us play the mags away?
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 11:05 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


What was the game?
Not sure sunders but maybe the heading is a clue


So are you saying that Pickford was with Sunderland fans going to see us play the mags away?
I am saying nothing, my role is to provide information from numerous sources to inform, educate and update my fellow sundermaders and serve in any way I can.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48339
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-09, 12:22 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


What was the game?
Not sure sunders but maybe the heading is a clue


So are you saying that Pickford was with Sunderland fans going to see us play the mags away?
I am saying nothing, my role is to provide information from numerous sources to inform, educate and update my fellow sundermaders and serve in any way I can.

Not having a go, but how have we been informed, educated and updated by this picture and thread?
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 12:27 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


What was the game?
Not sure sunders but maybe the heading is a clue


So are you saying that Pickford was with Sunderland fans going to see us play the mags away?
I am saying nothing, my role is to provide information from numerous sources to inform, educate and update my fellow sundermaders and serve in any way I can.

Not having a go, but how have we been informed, educated and updated by this picture and thread?
I never claimed it was a good education, information or up to date news  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48339
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-07-09, 12:33 pm

It's just further proof, Kipper, that young Jordan's 'one of our own' . . . . and it's good to see that 'photo again Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 230
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-09, 1:09 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:It's just further proof, Kipper, that young Jordan's 'one of our own' . . . . and it's good to see that 'photo again Wink

I'm just slow on the uptake today Embarassed
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Newcastle away 2014, fans make their way to Sid James

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum