SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Maja, signing or leaving?
Today at 2:25 pm by sunderpitt

» Well, what went wrong yesterday
Today at 1:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» League Table Week 15
Today at 10:40 am by Vincemac

» Quiz 118
Today at 6:33 am by Nostalgic

» Predictions Week 16
Today at 3:12 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Mid Week 16
Today at 3:07 am by canary-dave

» Quiz 117
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Results Week 15
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 9:23 am by Hieronymus

»  Walsall v Sunderland
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Hieronymus

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

9 mil agreed for Khazri

Go down

9 mil agreed for Khazri

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-08, 10:49 am

Sunderland are reportedly set to sell Wahbi Khazri to Saint-Etienne.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
According to L'Equipe, Sunderland have struck a deal with Saint-Etienne for the sale of playmaker Wahbi Khazri, with a move worth almost £9million imminent.
Khazri, 27, joined Sunderland from Bordeaux in January 2016 having starred in France, and he impressed in the final months of the 2015-16 season to help the Black Cats stay up.

The midfielder struggled to feature under David Moyes in the 2016-17 season though, and with Sunderland relegated to the Championship, the Tunisian was loaned out to Rennes for the whole of last season.
Khazri starred with 11 goals and four assists, and whilst Rennes have been attempting to strike a permanent deal, they appear to have been pipped to a move by a Ligue 1 rival.
L'Equipe report that Rennes and Saint-Etienne have been vying for Khazri's signature, and the latter have now struck a deal with Sunderland at €7million up front and €3million in add-ons, meaning Sunderland are in line to receive £9million for the playmaker.
Khazri impressed at the World Cup with Tunisia this summer, scoring twice in three games as the Africans went out in the group stage, with Sunderland now benefiting from his displays.
Khazri undoubtedly has talent, but his last season with Sunderland was a disappointment, and it may well be best for all parties that he moves on, giving the Black Cats cash to spend and handing Khazri a return to France.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 9 mil agreed for Khazri

Post  Billy D on 2018-07-08, 5:02 pm

Well let's hope he agree's terms.
A canny bit wedge for the kitty.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-07-08, 5:03 pm

Happy if we get that much for him. Was only expecting about 5.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-08, 10:28 pm

Good he needs to sod off ... poor attitude and wages too much..

Pity not a bad player

. Moyes was not too keen and it pissed him off
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-07-09, 9:13 am

sunderpitt wrote:Good he needs to sod off ... poor attitude and wages too much..

Pity not a bad player

I don't know if his attitude was that bad. My opinion is your final sentence is about right. I would question Moyes' judgement on this. I might even go so far to say as the bloke's an idiot and Khazri has since proved him very wrong. Anyway, very good price for him - a good deal for us.
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-07-09, 9:30 am

Kipper wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Good he needs to sod off ... poor attitude and wages too much..

Pity not a bad player

I don't know if his attitude was that bad. My opinion is your final sentence is about right. I would question Moyes' judgement on this. I might even go so far to say as the bloke's an idiot and Khazri has since proved him very wrong. Anyway, very good price for him - a good deal for us.

Yep Moyes was not that good for us was he...
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-09, 11:05 am

Another update on the Wahbi Khazri situation, for @RokerReport. He’s cut short his summer break to fly out to Saint-Étienne today for a medical and will be unveiled tomorrow, putting an end to a topsy-turvy 2.5 year stay with #SAFC.

Read more below.

[size=12]0 replies .5 retweets4 likes
[size=1]Reply

Retweet

[/size][/size]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2018-07-09, 1:09 pm

Good piece of business, Time to move onto the other 4 well done to the club for standing their ground
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-11, 10:47 am

Good business and glad this saga is soon to be over with a reasonable return on our investment considering soem of the other players we have had to let go for nothing or next to it.

(Heart skips a beat everytime I open a thread and there's a post by Billy I hadn't read. Been so busy last few days hadn't logged in, and now I will never be able to reply to him ever again Crying or Very sad)
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-11, 10:56 am

Hieronymus wrote:Good business and glad this saga is soon to be over with a reasonable return on our investment considering soem of the other players we have had to let go for nothing or next to it.

(Heart skips a beat everytime I open a thread and there's a post by Billy I hadn't read. Been so busy last few days hadn't logged in, and now I will never be able to reply to him ever again Crying or Very sad)
Well you can expect thunder and lightning like never before when he arrives upstairs, we will all know he is there

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-12, 11:54 am

Whilst everything appeared to be hunky-dory with regards to Wahbi Khazri’s move to St Etienne earlier this week, speculation amongst supporters of the Greens suggests that the deal may have hit a snag.
The Tunisia international traveled to France on Monday and completed a medical having previously already agreed terms, and the deal was expected to be signed off by Tuesday, but nothing yet has been confirmed - which has led to panic amongst the Saint-Etienne fans regarding why nothing official has came from their club yet.

мануЛонжон - Manu

✔️@ManuLonjon

[ltr]Dossier Khazri : le joueur a passé sa VM à l’Etrat lundi. RAS. Désaccord sur l’offre écrite par rapport aux engagements oraux. Situation tendue lundi soir et mardi mais en train de s’apaiser depuis hier. Le joueur toujours motivé pour venir. La suite au prochain épisode ! #khazri[/ltr]
8:08 AM - Jul 12, 2018

•  3333 Replies

•  6565 Retweets

•  149149 likes

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr]

Yahoo Sport journalist Manu Lonjon confirmed on his Twitter account that whilst the deal had been provisionally agreed between Khazri and his prospective new club, the player and his representatives were not satisfied with the deal right near the end.
Talks continued across Monday and Tuesday, and disagreements were had, but Lonjon states that yesterday was a little more productive and that the player still wishes to commit himself to Saint-Etienne in the future.
Fan outlet peuple-vert.fr speculated earlier today that another big club had came in with a bigger offer, but we understand that to be false.
The likelihood is that a deal will be concluded soon and that Khazri will be announced as a Saint-Etienne player sooner rather than later, so sit tight and wait for that confirmation to come.
What we do know is that Sunderland stand to make €9m from the deal - a significant amount that will undoubtedly help to boost the club’s coffers whilst we look to recruit further before the season begins.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum