SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Maja, signing or leaving?
Today at 8:16 pm by sunderpitt

» Well, what went wrong yesterday
Today at 6:40 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 15
Today at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 14
Today at 6:34 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 15
Today at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 117
Today at 5:34 pm by Hieronymus

» Quiz 118
Today at 6:33 am by Nostalgic

» Predictions Week 16
Today at 3:12 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Mid Week 16
Today at 3:07 am by canary-dave

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 9:23 am by Hieronymus

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Signing in issue

Go down

Signing in issue

Post  Argus on 2018-07-02, 11:11 am

I usually visit the site at least once a day, but I'm often asked to sign in.

Why?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Signing in issue

Post  Billy D on 2018-07-02, 11:34 am

This happens to me as well.
Also loads of ads.
I don't want to date a muslim or Filipino woman.
I don't want a Bic razor coz they're shite.
I don't want cheap car insurence because I can no longer drive.
I don't want an Armarni jacket.
Infact, I want nothing these piss flaps offer me.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-02, 2:25 pm

Argus wrote:I usually visit the site at least once a day, but I'm often asked to sign in.

Why?
No idea Argus, I never log off and never have to log in, H will sort it when she gets in from sun bathing.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-07-02, 9:16 pm

Billy D wrote:This happens to me as well.
Also loads of ads.
Google Chrome has an ad blocker in the top right corner. At the minute mine shows 24 ads blocked.

You might like its logo of a red hand!

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-07-02, 9:33 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Billy D wrote:This happens to me as well.
Also loads of ads.
Google Chrome has an ad blocker in the top right corner. At the minute mine shows 24 ads blocked.

You might like its logo of a red hand!
Yes I know that.
I have it.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-02, 10:36 pm

Ads are only there for none members and are disabled for any member who is logged on

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2018-07-02, 11:15 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Argus wrote:I usually visit the site at least once a day, but I'm often asked to sign in.

Why?
No idea Argus, I never log off and never have to log in, H will sort it when she gets in from sun bathing.

Neither do I.

Can only presume our 'technical advisor' is elsewhere because it's certainly not sun bathing weather here!!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-03, 12:03 am

Sorry lads been busy and no it's not been sunny on the coast at all - quite grey all day.

Yes I have the site bookmarked and dont normally have to login but was getting that log in issue yesterday and some message asking me to accept that would not then disappear. But got in fine tonight with no issues so may have just been some maintenance work going on. Hopefully all will be well now.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-03, 10:44 am

Well the cheeky buggers who host our little forum have been a wee bit cheeky. When I wanted to hide adverts from our members I paid a small fee and that bought us 3, 6 or 12 months ad free.

Not now, I can no longer buy those ad free days we now have three platforms.

Free with ads but a basic forum
Premium with no ads for members and a few more toys
Advanced with even more toys

Free is what it says the other two have a monthly or annual subscription, I have opted for the Premium option with monthly subscription, not a massive monthly fee so we will see how it goes.

So remember when you tell the world how you dont want to see ads, Billy, I am paying for your wish.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

With a ĺittle from our friends

Post  vinkel on 2018-07-03, 11:18 am

Syd, i greatly enjoy Sundermad. And it would please me if i can contribute . Seems only fair.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-03, 11:27 am

vinkel wrote:Syd, i greatly enjoy Sundermad. And it would please me if i can contribute . Seems only fair.
No need my friend, its not a high cost and all I hope for is that members make the effort to post and comment, you and a few more do but many just read without comment.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-03, 11:55 am

I wondered if that was what had happened but assumed you would have been told about it if that had changed.

You know I will contribute to pay for the forum too. And sorry have been so busy lately have barely got time to read never mind contribute posts but will do my best.

Thanks for all you do Syd kiss
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-03, 2:36 pm

Hieronymus wrote:I wondered if that was what had happened but assumed you would have been told about it if that had changed.

You know I will contribute to pay for the forum too. And sorry have been so busy lately have barely got time to read never mind contribute posts but will do my best.

I'm sure I will have been told but TBH things have been hectic so I'm sure I missed it.

Last June our tenant moved out of the house we rented out after 9 years and she left it a mess. We put the house up for sale but because of the work needed we were offered silly money so bit the bullet and decided to move back in ourselves, bigger better house on the outskirts of the village.

I did most of the preparation work but it was a slow hard slog and I needed help with lots of things but, we moved in last Tuesday and we love it

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-03, 4:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:I wondered if that was what had happened but assumed you would have been told about it if that had changed.

I'm sure I will have been told but TBH things have been hectic so I'm sure I missed it.

Last June our tenant moved out of the house we rented out after 9 years and she left it a mess. We put the house up for sale but because of the work needed we were offered silly money so bit the bullet and decided to move back in ourselves, bigger better house on the outskirts of the village.

I did most of the preparation work but it was a slow hard slog and I needed help with lots of things but, we moved in last Tuesday and we love it
Here's to never having to move again then Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-03, 5:51 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I bloody hope not

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-07-03, 5:58 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I bloody hope not

Syd, I'm assuming that I have the wrong address for you 
Please message me the correct address. 

I thang you playmates  Laughing

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-03, 6:15 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I bloody hope not

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-07-03, 6:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

I bloody hope not

like like like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-07-03, 6:38 pm

I too have had issues but only the last week or so.

I would certainly have no problem contributing if needs be to help the site.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum