SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions week 28
Today at 5:06 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Great to hear
Today at 5:00 pm by gil t azell

» Very bad news
Today at 4:35 pm by gil t azell

» Man. City fan critically injured!
Today at 3:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Week 27
Today at 1:30 pm by canary-dave

» Shamima Begum.
Today at 10:11 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland v Gillingham
Today at 6:13 am by oxfordshire

» League Table week 27
Today at 2:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» It had to be seen to be believed
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by Hieronymus

» Dave the Rave, no words needed
Yesterday at 11:46 am by Lever Malone

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

New features

Go down

New features

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-01, 10:54 am

OK it may just be me who likes tinkering but we now have ..

NEXT MATCH
DIVISION ONE TABLE


Yes I know you will know both but how can we have a Sunderland forum without Sunderland stats.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48339
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New features

Post  Lever Malone on 2018-07-01, 2:20 pm

I agree with you syd, You can't beat a good tinker. 
But I have to say I am not happy about the league table. We are only in 7th place that is not even good enough for the play offs. What a lousy season we are having!!!
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 892
Join date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New features

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-01, 2:24 pm

Lever Malone wrote:I agree with you syd, You can't beat a good tinker. 
But I have to say I am not happy about the league table. We are only in 7th place that is not even good enough for the play offs. What a lousy season we are having!!!
I have no ides how they worked it out, bugger alphabetical lets just guess

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48339
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New features

Post  RTB on 2018-07-01, 6:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Lever Malone wrote:I agree with you syd, You can't beat a good tinker. 
But I have to say I am not happy about the league table. We are only in 7th place that is not even good enough for the play offs. What a lousy season we are having!!!
I have no idea how they worked it out, bugger alphabetical lets just guess
Best leave it like that or we will drop to 22nd.  Shocked
RTB
RTB
member
member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: New features

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-07-01, 6:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:OK it may just be me who likes tinkering but we now have ..

NEXT MATCH
DIVISION ONE TABLE


Yes I know you will know both but how can we have a Sunderland forum without Sunderland stats.
Looks good - but yes that table is a bit odd - no rhyme or reason to it Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9691
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: New features

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum