SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Has Donald been told to zip it
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by Vincemac

» FFP, FPP
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyToday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» Predictions Week 08
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Hieronymus

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyYesterday at 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Mid week 7
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions
A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by oxfordshire


A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Guest on 2018-06-29, 8:07 pm

Been for a shower & just sitting here in my kecks & a T shirt with a pint of cider.
Lovely.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-06-29, 8:24 pm

Its a gorgeous evening here after a bit of a dull day with coastal cloud. Been down the pub for an hour and then came back and made our dinner and now sitting with the balcony doors open, enjoying the late evening sunshine as I catch up on 4 pages of Sundermad posts!! Been away in Spain with no internet - and lots of football - so not had a chance to keep in touch with what's been happening at Sunderland. So thanks for all the posts everyone, getting me back up to date Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10123
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-29, 9:13 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Its a gorgeous evening here after a bit of a dull day with coastal cloud. Been down the pub for an hour and then came back and made our dinner and now sitting with the balcony doors open, enjoying the late evening sunshine as I catch up on 4 pages of Sundermad posts!! Been away in Spain with no internet - and lots of football - so not had a chance to keep in touch with what's been happening at Sunderland. So thanks for all the posts everyone, getting me back up to date Very Happy
I'm sure that like the rest of us you are heartbroken to hear that Mr Rodwell is no longer with us

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49568
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  canary-dave on 2018-06-29, 9:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Its a gorgeous evening here after a bit of a dull day with coastal cloud. Been down the pub for an hour and then came back and made our dinner and now sitting with the balcony doors open, enjoying the late evening sunshine as I catch up on 4 pages of Sundermad posts!! Been away in Spain with no internet - and lots of football - so not had a chance to keep in touch with what's been happening at Sunderland. So thanks for all the posts everyone, getting me back up to date Very Happy
I'm sure that like the rest of us you are heartbroken to hear that Mr Rodwell is no longer with us


I think Billy has broken wind in celebration  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14739
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-30, 11:36 am

There was a nice breeze this morning but unfortunately it brought the smell from the moors fires which at a guess are about 15 to 20 miles from me.

Refreshing change though from the stink that sometimes comes from the neighbors garden.  The dirty bugger keeps on frying beetroot, I mean WTF is that about!!!
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 635
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Guest on 2018-06-30, 11:50 am

Sid MCFC wrote:There was a nice breeze this morning but unfortunately it brought the smell from the moors fires which at a guess are about 15 to 20 miles from me.

Refreshing change though from the stink that sometimes comes from the neighbors garden.  The dirty bugger keeps on frying beetroot, I mean WTF is that about!!!
Best to boil it mate.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-30, 11:53 am

Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:There was a nice breeze this morning but unfortunately it brought the smell from the moors fires which at a guess are about 15 to 20 miles from me.

Refreshing change though from the stink that sometimes comes from the neighbors garden.  The dirty bugger keeps on frying beetroot, I mean WTF is that about!!!
Best to boil it mate.
Best to stay well clear of it.   Wink
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 635
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Guest on 2018-06-30, 12:40 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:There was a nice breeze this morning but unfortunately it brought the smell from the moors fires which at a guess are about 15 to 20 miles from me.

Refreshing change though from the stink that sometimes comes from the neighbors garden.  The dirty bugger keeps on frying beetroot, I mean WTF is that about!!!
Best to boil it mate.
Best to stay well clear of it.   Wink
Lovely stuff.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-30, 12:43 pm

Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:There was a nice breeze this morning but unfortunately it brought the smell from the moors fires which at a guess are about 15 to 20 miles from me.

Refreshing change though from the stink that sometimes comes from the neighbors garden.  The dirty bugger keeps on frying beetroot, I mean WTF is that about!!!
Best to boil it mate.
Best to stay well clear of it.   Wink
Lovely stuff.
Beets me how anybody can eat it.  Enjoy though mate.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 635
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-30, 1:13 pm

I grow my beetroot in Asda in a jar

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49568
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-06-30, 1:24 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:There was a nice breeze this morning but unfortunately it brought the smell from the moors fires which at a guess are about 15 to 20 miles from me.

Refreshing change though from the stink that sometimes comes from the neighbors garden.  The dirty bugger keeps on frying beetroot, I mean WTF is that about!!!
Best to boil it mate.
Best to stay well clear of it.   Wink
Lovely stuff.
Beets me how anybody can eat it.  Enjoy though mate.
I'm with you Sid, absolutely detest beetroot! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10123
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Guest on 2018-06-30, 1:40 pm

I am quite fortunate here as there are a lot of allotments local.
The lads are champion & give a lot of produce away.
Leeks, onions, spring onions, dark green cabbage, curly kale, sprouts - owt really that you can grow in Britain.
Tomatoes, peppers, chillies, cucumbers from the greenhouse.
Some of them keep hens so I can get eggs as well.
Leek show time they give loads away.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-06-30, 4:47 pm

Billy D wrote:I am quite fortunate here as there are a lot of allotments local.
The lads are champion & give a lot of produce away.
Leeks, onions, spring onions, dark green cabbage, curly kale, sprouts - owt really that you can grow in Britain.
Tomatoes, peppers, chillies, cucumbers from the greenhouse.
Some of them keep hens so I can get eggs as well.
Leek show time they give loads away.
All great stuff and healthy too. Better than any processed food.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10123
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Guest on 2018-06-30, 6:01 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:I am quite fortunate here as there are a lot of allotments local.
The lads are champion & give a lot of produce away.
Leeks, onions, spring onions, dark green cabbage, curly kale, sprouts - owt really that you can grow in Britain.
Tomatoes, peppers, chillies, cucumbers from the greenhouse.
Some of them keep hens so I can get eggs as well.
Leek show time they give loads away.
All great stuff and healthy too. Better than any processed food.
Yep & as fresh as you'll ever get.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom. Empty Re: A nice breeze is coming through my bedroom.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum