SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Luke O’Nien
Today at 4:32 pm by canary-dave

» Charlie Methven
Today at 1:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Well, what went wrong yesterday
Today at 12:52 pm by Kipper

» Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane leave Republic of Ireland roles
Today at 11:58 am by cyprussyd

» Stewart Donald
Today at 11:29 am by cyprussyd

» Maja, signing or leaving?
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 16
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by Lever Malone

» League Table Week 15
Yesterday at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 14
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 15
Yesterday at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

England v Panama

Go down

England v Panama

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-24, 12:53 pm

Look who is in the crowd, More
Seaton Carew’s number one Panama fan John Darwin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47415
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: England v Panama

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-06-24, 9:07 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Look who is in the crowd, More
Seaton Carew’s number one Panama fan John Darwin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Missed the game, but it seems to have been a decent performance.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4082
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: England v Panama

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-25, 3:31 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Look who is in the crowd, More
Seaton Carew’s number one Panama fan John Darwin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Missed the game, but it seems to have been a decent performance.
It was a great game, England played well but tbh Panama were bloody awful.  It was like watching the dog and duck pub team on a Sunday morning.  I can’t remember ever watching a match with as much manhandling in the box, there could have been multiple penalties, I’m glad to see the back of them.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 344
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: England v Panama

Post  canary-dave on 2018-06-25, 3:48 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Look who is in the crowd, More
Seaton Carew’s number one Panama fan John Darwin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Missed the game, but it seems to have been a decent performance.
It was a great game, England played well but tbh Panama were bloody awful.  It was like watching the dog and duck pub team on a Sunday morning.  I can’t remember ever watching a match with as much manhandling in the box, there could have been multiple penalties, I’m glad to see the back of them.

What amused me was the look of astonished innocence on the face of the defender when the penalty was awarded.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14216
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: England v Panama

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum