SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Got my pass, have you got yours?
Twitter - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:20 am by cyprussyd

» Good Luck
Twitter - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
Twitter - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
Twitter - Page 2 Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Twitter - Page 2 Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Twitter - Page 2 Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Twitter - Page 2 Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Twitter - Page 2 Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Twitter - Page 2 Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

» New kits
Twitter - Page 2 Empty2019-07-12, 2:57 pm by Mackemneil

Twitter

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twitter - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter

Post  Vincemac on 2019-07-11, 7:42 pm

gil t azell wrote:Just to clarify Syd I have responded on your twitter account as The Almighty1. In the event you never sussed that out.

Vincemac I agree I find it a pain to follow conversations and find answers etc.

I like Facebook but Facebook doesnt like me and bans me regularly. Admittedly I push boundaries at time but ffs were adults and should be able to have a hearty chuckle. What annoys me with FB is they invited me onto a private group where you could not get banned. I'm f*cking banned off it. Where do they think I got the jokes and pics? Yes correct everyone off a FB subsidiary.
Yeh mate I can’t master twitter 
However send me a Facebook request and I’m fine with using that
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-07-11, 11:18 pm

Swell it took me quite a while to realise nearly all the posts are a year old. cyclops
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-07-12, 8:32 am

Vincemac wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Just to clarify Syd I have responded on your twitter account as The Almighty1. In the event you never sussed that out.

Vincemac I agree I find it a pain to follow conversations and find answers etc.

I like Facebook but Facebook doesnt like me and bans me regularly. Admittedly I push boundaries at time but ffs were adults and should be able to have a hearty chuckle. What annoys me with FB is they invited me onto a private group where you could not get banned. I'm f*cking banned off it. Where do they think I got the jokes and pics? Yes correct everyone off a FB subsidiary.
Yeh mate I can’t master twitter 
However send me a Facebook request and I’m fine with using that

Currently banned but will search you out and send a friend request when I get back on.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-07-12, 10:19 am

Excellent post taken from Tw*tter.

I really feel I have to speak out for what I hope is the silent majority because I’m getting seriously fed up with ‘fans’ making unwarranted and often personal attacks on our owners.
Just over a year ago, many of us would have given almost anything to be rid of Short’s ownership AND be debt free. It’s easy to forget just how desperate our situation was. We were in huge amounts of debt that was entirely unsustainable, we were losing tens of thousands more every week, we had players who had no interest in the club, a massively inflated wage bill and zero communication from the owners. In short, Sunderland AFC was dying and THAT is the reality of where we were.
Roll on a year and how different our situation is now! We have no debt (how many other clubs in any league can say that?), we are on a sound financial footing and looking to be in profit very soon, we have players who actually want to play for us, we have a wage bill that is rapidly coming under control and until recently, communication from the owners that is unheard of in virtually any other club in the land. THAT is the reality of where we are now and on top of all of that, we have owners who are still investing more in our squad than any other League 1 club by a considerable margin.
Many of our ‘fans’ have driven Donald from social media and forced him to retreat into the privacy of most other football club owners and that is entirely our fault. What do these idiots want? Do they really want new owners? I would say they should be VERY careful what they wish for because that route will take us back to ownership like Short’s. Donald and Methven took on the club when nobody else would touch it with an extended bargepole and that is to their credit. The situation the club is now in means that they could easily sell the club and make a profit but I fear we’d be landed with another faceless owner who cared more for profit than for the club and certainly the fans.
The ONLY thing that concerned me about talk of a takeover was that Donald’s role would be diminished. Frankly, I’d rather be stuck in the Championship or even League 1 with an owner like Donald than be in the Premiership with another Ellis Short!
This letter is not to the ‘fans’ who whine away every day, not realising just how lucky we are because I honestly don’t think they’re bright enough to understand the arguments. This letter is for Stewart Donald and I hope he reads it when he has a couple of minutes. I appreciate what you’ve done for my club and I believe that the vast majority of other Sunderland fans believe in you. These ‘fans’ do not represent the majority of Sunderland fans so please don’t let them grind you down. They’re idiots who have never had it so good and wouldn’t recognise good ownership if it kicked them in the teeth.
To Mr Donald and Mr Methven, I say thank you and I hope you’re with us for many years to come. Keep up the excellent work.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-07-12, 11:35 am

gil t azell wrote:Excellent post taken from Tw*tter.

I really feel I have to speak out for what I hope is the silent majority because I’m getting seriously fed up with ‘fans’ making unwarranted and often personal attacks on our owners.
Just over a year ago, many of us would have given almost anything to be rid of Short’s ownership AND be debt free. It’s easy to forget just how desperate our situation was. We were in huge amounts of debt that was entirely unsustainable, we were losing tens of thousands more every week, we had players who had no interest in the club, a massively inflated wage bill and zero communication from the owners. In short, Sunderland AFC was dying and THAT is the reality of where we were.
Roll on a year and how different our situation is now! We have no debt (how many other clubs in any league can say that?), we are on a sound financial footing and looking to be in profit very soon, we have players who actually want to play for us, we have a wage bill that is rapidly coming under control and until recently, communication from the owners that is unheard of in virtually any other club in the land. THAT is the reality of where we are now and on top of all of that, we have owners who are still investing more in our squad than any other League 1 club by a considerable margin.
Many of our ‘fans’ have driven Donald from social media and forced him to retreat into the privacy of most other football club owners and that is entirely our fault. What do these idiots want? Do they really want new owners? I would say they should be VERY careful what they wish for because that route will take us back to ownership like Short’s. Donald and Methven took on the club when nobody else would touch it with an extended bargepole and that is to their credit. The situation the club is now in means that they could easily sell the club and make a profit but I fear we’d be landed with another faceless owner who cared more for profit than for the club and certainly the fans.
The ONLY thing that concerned me about talk of a takeover was that Donald’s role would be diminished. Frankly, I’d rather be stuck in the Championship or even League 1 with an owner like Donald than be in the Premiership with another Ellis Short!
This letter is not to the ‘fans’ who whine away every day, not realising just how lucky we are because I honestly don’t think they’re bright enough to understand the arguments. This letter is for Stewart Donald and I hope he reads it when he has a couple of minutes. I appreciate what you’ve done for my club and I believe that the vast majority of other Sunderland fans believe in you. These ‘fans’ do not represent the majority of Sunderland fans so please don’t let them grind you down. They’re idiots who have never had it so good and wouldn’t recognise good ownership if it kicked them in the teeth.
To Mr Donald and Mr Methven, I say thank you and I hope you’re with us for many years to come. Keep up the excellent work.

All correct. It's not about opinions, it's about facts.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum