SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» 40K target
Today at 11:10 am by oldblackcat

» Predictions Week 15
Today at 9:25 am by barrowmackem

» Quiz 117
Today at 8:47 am by Hieronymus

» LAWRIE MCMENEMY
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Emmerdale and Corrie.
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by cyprussyd

» Checkatrade next round
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by vinkel

» Craig Samson
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Nostalgic

» Pompey game
Yesterday at 7:09 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 116
Yesterday at 6:49 pm by Hieronymus

»  Morecambe v Sunderland
Yesterday at 3:52 pm by barrowmackem

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Reality is sinking in

Go down

Reality is sinking in

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-19, 6:59 am

Gavin Reilly, 25, has announced his departure from St Mirren, with Sunderland likely to take the Scottish midfielder on a free transfer. (Chronicle)

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47386
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reality is sinking in

Post  Kipper on 2018-06-19, 9:10 am

cyprussyd wrote:Gavin Reilly, 25, has announced his departure from St Mirren, with Sunderland likely to take the Scottish midfielder on a free transfer. (Chronicle)

Please explain the thread title - is it an opinion about something?
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1054
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Reality is sinking in

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-19, 10:28 am

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Gavin Reilly, 25, has announced his departure from St Mirren, with Sunderland likely to take the Scottish midfielder on a free transfer. (Chronicle)

Please explain the thread title - is it an opinion about something?
It is an opinion and may well be tosh however the reality of where we are is sinking in here in Coxhoe with the calibre of player we are rumoured to be after.

Of course it comes as no surprise because after the disastrous years we have been through a fresh rebuild is needed and is indeed happening.

Maybe it just takes longer to sink in for me.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47386
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reality is sinking in

Post  Kipper on 2018-06-19, 10:56 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Gavin Reilly, 25, has announced his departure from St Mirren, with Sunderland likely to take the Scottish midfielder on a free transfer. (Chronicle)

Please explain the thread title - is it an opinion about something?
It is an opinion and may well be tosh however the reality of where we are is sinking in here in Coxhoe with the calibre of player we are rumoured to be after.

Of course it comes as no surprise because after the disastrous years we have been through a fresh rebuild is needed and is indeed happening.

Maybe it just takes longer to sink in for me.

Ok - we know where we are. What we don't really know is who are the right players to get as promoted at the first attempt as we've not been at this level. The manager will know better than us and if it is the likes of Gavin Reilly on a free then so be it. I'm sure this wasn't really you making judgements about people before you've seen them as you don't do that. I believe the club has the resource and wherewithal to get in the right players for the club at this time so let's wait and see how it pans out.
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1054
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Reality is sinking in

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum