SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Help For Heroes - Billy's Page
Today at 1:50 am by cyprussyd

» Latest Stewart Donald Podcast
Today at 1:17 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 102
Today at 12:32 am by Hieronymus

» Sad News
Yesterday at 7:00 pm by cyprussyd

» Djilobodji
Yesterday at 4:44 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland receive welcome boost as creative midfield pair pledge their future to club
Yesterday at 3:31 pm by cyprussyd

» 2018/19 League
Yesterday at 12:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Fantasy football is back!!!!
Yesterday at 11:34 am by cyprussyd

» Tonights team
Yesterday at 10:59 am by cyprussyd

» That clears that up then
2018-07-17, 10:03 pm by cyprussyd


In, out, shake it all about

Go down

In, out, shake it all about

Post  Kipper on 2018-06-18, 1:57 pm

After a Middlesbrough offer for Paddy McNair was accepted, Donald tweeted: “3/4/5 players may leave this week with a similar number possibly coming in. It is busy and we are on it. I will update the fans Thursday and answer any questions asked. Cheers.”
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 897
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: In, out, shake it all about

Post  Kipper on 2018-06-18, 2:02 pm

Joel Asoro and Josh Maja are currently the club's two main strikers, but both have just one year left on their deal and have been attracting interest from other clubs. Young striker Andrew Nelson could be given an opportunity to impress in pre-season after impressing on loan at Falkirk last season.A central midfielder and a central defender are also on the immediate agenda and talks on Wearside are planned for early this week.Should those deals be sealed then it will be a significant boost for Jack Ross, who is hoping for some business to be concluded before he welcomes the squad back for pre-season training next Wednesday.
Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 897
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: In, out, shake it all about

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-18, 2:30 pm

I have to say I have become very indifferent about players leaving, of course I would like players like McNair to stay but he owes us nothing and I would say he will be a Brighten player by kick off time and can anyone blame him.

My interest is more with who comes in but again we are now a division one club so I am looking for players who can make us competitive in that division, competitive would be a welcome luxury after past seasons.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45944
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In, out, shake it all about

Post  vinkel on 2018-06-18, 2:39 pm

Kipper wrote:After a Middlesbrough offer for Paddy McNair was accepted, Donald tweeted: “3/4/5 players may leave this week with a similar number possibly coming in. It is busy and we are on it. I will update the fans Thursday and answer any questions asked. Cheers.”
Do you remember when stewart donald first announced a deal had been agreed for a manager. How long did it take for for the deal to be ratified. Holding my breath ? not yet. Hopeful very.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2335
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: In, out, shake it all about

Post  Kipper on 2018-06-18, 3:09 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I have to say I have become very indifferent about players leaving, of course I would like players like McNair to stay but he owes us nothing and I would say he will be a Brighten player by kick off time and can anyone blame him.

My interest is more with who comes in but again we are now a division one club so I am looking for players who can make us competitive in that division, competitive would be a welcome luxury after past seasons.

In my ideal world we'd keep young talent who can do a good job for us in League 1 and progress with the club through the divisions.
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 897
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: In, out, shake it all about

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-18, 3:55 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I have to say I have become very indifferent about players leaving, of course I would like players like McNair to stay but he owes us nothing and I would say he will be a Brighten player by kick off time and can anyone blame him.

My interest is more with who comes in but again we are now a division one club so I am looking for players who can make us competitive in that division, competitive would be a welcome luxury after past seasons.

In my ideal world we'd keep young talent who can do a good job for us in League 1 and progress with the club through the divisions.
In an ideal world yes but today's footballers seem to live in a me first world. But that said would we be any different, division one with us or premier league games and wages with Brighton.

Boro would disappoint me not because of who they are but because of the division they play.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45944
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In, out, shake it all about

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum